• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bongme

• oldtimer1

• Mr Bucket

• SpaceCadet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry I had to go and take the photo I wasn't expecting a reply so quickly. The pics are to show how healthy roots should look.

If your roots are brown or partly brown it sounds like you have root rot [pythium]. This is due to in most cases overwatering, the chances of full recovery is low in my opinion. Bongme I’ll drop you a pm in a bit.

As I’ve sad before I rate all mix for final potting but think it can be too strong for some vars as a seedling/cutting compost. I think as you have all you need to grow ie lights compost and a space to do it in you should try again. I’ll do some simple cleanup notes later, got to go out today.

hi Ot1

Thank you for your advice and i look forward to your notes :P

i only have a few seeds left, i will try again with what i have left, :(

again thanks OT1

Bongme, OT1 b4 he does lol lol

Don't give up till next year bongme! Get them other seeds planted and give it another go...Like Ot1 said you must be overwatering. Do you have a moisture probe? sometimes my plants dont need water for 3-4 days, It sounded in your original post that you watered every 2 days even if they didn't need it. Is that right? If you don't have a moisture probe, PM me and I'll get one posted up for you pronto

If I can do it mate, anyone can

MrB

hi Mr B

yes i feel i have over watered them also now looking at them (just like a real mother hen, over feed your kids lol ), no i dont have a moisture probe its sounds like thats the thing i need :P thank you

i will have another go, the palnts at the moment are still green, but drooping leafs i am leaving the light on them i will not water them for a few days see that helps?

i will PM you know mate ok

Bongme lol garden elf under cover :(

We all have moistue probes....

middle finger....into the soil, up to the 2nd joint, if it feels moist at all...you need not water....

If the soil surface is dark and moist....you don't even need to get your probe out.....

Don't you give up now bongme, and stop keep threatening to... lol

overwatering seems to be a big problem, remember these plants originate from arid regions....

Same with rosemary....

Mono....x

hi mate

i will not water them for a wee bit, :P

and stop keep threatening to... i know am thinking out load sorry oooops

Bongme, lollol green steath brothers

hi Greenies :ninja:

I would like to say thank you to all the grow teams i have been sorted out in PM again thanks guys

Bongme

pass the golden bong on to the teams and peeps on UK420 B)

post-59-1025963543_thumb.jpg

:ninja:

Hi Bongme.

I've not been on the site for long and dont know if your indoor/outdoor/hp/soil/organic? But this may be of help(I hope)

My last lot went dodgy on me I had them on 12/12 for a few days and they seemed to just go bad overnight. They were all germinated on my window ledge and seemed healthy, at about 7" I re potted and put the under the lights 24/0 then 18/6, (all fine and dandy) then 12/12 and this is where the problem started, leaves all droopy,bottom leaves turning yellowish, I was in despair so ,as a last resort, I put them on the window ledge, where they were born, and ,lo & behold, five days of t.l.c, no nutes just water and they seemed to come back to life as quick as they went bad.

They are back on12/12 now under a different nute/water ratio and are still

looking o.k. Oh! I trimmed the yellow leaves.

I hope this is of help or at least give you some hope.

Roll On. akamat. B)

hi akamat

thank you for your words of encouragement, to be honest what you describe is like what is happening to me only under a lamp in a grow tent.

i will keep the faith and keep gardening. with the folk on here how can you lose :ninja:

Once again thank you

Bongme

Hey Bongme, real sorry to hear about your plants.

The Indoor Bible is a good buy, its got really good info.

Anyway goodluck and happy toking

hi reg

how are you today ok :)

ya things are comeing along slowly, not give up yet girl ;) hehehe

again thanks reg

Bongme :ninja:

Don't give up yet mate.

If you have a 6 inch plant in a 5 litre pot, I would say you would only need water about every 4-5 days. Also if your pots are on a flat suface, try to get them lifted up a touch (about 0.5cm) to allow water to seep out the drainage holes, so it doesn't collect in the bottom of the pot.

Best of luck, hope them babies pull through!!!

hi Greenies

What shall i do with these 7 inch and 5 inch plants as they are withering and drying up?

Am i wasting electricity ? Should get rid of the old and repair for a new grow, like clean the grow tent etc...

Just wondering what to do that's all or do i keep wishing and hoping and nursing ?

Thanks

Bongme :D