my plants are dieing

bongme

hi

my plants are dieing, the leaves are drooping leafs, its not the feed, its not the light, its not the air?

Plus thay are all yellowing i have done all i can and also done all i have been told, but no good results :(

i may start again soon, at the moment i cannot buy anything for it, as i have already spent £367 on the grow equiment and am doing me cottage up so no buget for grow at the moment aaaahhhhhh!!! :)

i have a few seeds left i will have another go soon.

Bongme

maybe i dont have green fingers :!: lol

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bongme

• oldtimer1

• Mr Bucket

• SpaceCadet

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi

is there any good books out there i have one `European cannabis cultivation` by mel and its a load of shit. tells you f**k all about anything should be taken off the shelf. (i say that for me only)

my review :

is that the book is badly indexed the out lay of the book is wrong as the beginning of growing is in the middle the end of growing is some were else badly done, also, trouble shooting etc... has no alternative to what you are doing with the problems, also there is no explaining why things happen etc... I have been using this book since i started my grow and the answers are just not there when you need them, my % is 2/10, Mel, (Author) may of grow a million pounds of weed and jailed for it but does not mean your a good grower.

please forward any good book names thank you.

Bongme

:!:

Guest bc pete

sounds toxic shock

there is a rational answer to everything

it is just coming up with finding the problem.

hope you find out what it is.

sounds like an epidemic. second person today

with rapid change to plants health

good luck :!:

bc pete

Medium?

If soil, it could be the soil itself. If so, remove plant & rinse roots in clean water. Then re-pot in good soil {John Innes No.2 or No.3 will do, unless they are very small, then No.1}. Water and leave to recover over about 2 weeks. I have had to do this twice this year and have really struggled to find the right medium. But in JI, everyone seems happy!

Bongme,

Try The Indoor Marijuana Growers Guide by Jorge Cervantes - good book, well laid out and has very good colour photos and drawings for diagnosing sick plants. I think WHSpliff said he would give a discount to anyone from UK420 that bought this through his site - maybe he can get one shipped to you Express!

If you have a camera, post some piccies here ... much easier to diagnose the problem if we can see the plant.

Some questions: What is your growing medium?

How often are you watering? Do the pots have good drainage?

What size are the plants? What size are the pots?

What nutrients are being added and how often?

There are lots of possible reasons, so give us all the info you can in order to help you.

Hope they come right!!!

Laters

SC

hi mate

Thanks for the advice : i have been useing bio-mix all-mix, (price £25 for a bag ) i will have to leave the John Innes for now i will buy some in the future, cash low :(

o well i tryed lol lol :P

thank you

Bongme

hi spacecadet

i will get the book i have been recommend it before

How often i water, when dry or every other day not over doing it, give its first feed two days ago but have no idea how much to give etc...

Plant size is 7 inch and 5 inch , the pots are 5 litre need to change to gallon later.

nutrients : cannot get me head round that one.?

thanks mate

Bongme

p.s i was thinking of leaving under lamp 24hrs will this help in any way ?

hi

more info :

i got : 250 lamp need to get 600 ? in time lol

am trying to get pics but camrea not here from friend (if it ever comes :P)

am in a grow tent measureing : 16 sq feet all maylar walls.

no fan as yet.. will get sonnish.

i have carbon filters in roof of tent.

Bongme

hope this helps a wee bit ? boys from the hood lol:(

hi Mr B

How are you ok mate :P

na will not give up just keep trying :(

thanks

Bongme B4 lol does lol

Bongme I’m really sorry to hear about your problem. Could you do something for me please, put your hand on the top of the compost with 2 fingers each side of the stem. Invert the pot so the plant is downwards, give the pot a coupel of taps and slide it off the rootball. Are all the roots white or are some/all brown?

hi OT1

The roots i can see look brown but cannot tell realy but thay are worse then ever now raely dieing off, i will try again next year once i have time again etc... looks realy bad.

Bongme

bongme, I wish you had a camers.....

I don't know if your probs are as severe as you might think....

They might not be dying, just need to adjust the nutes....adjust the watering, something simple.....

Get them back on track.....

Listen to ot1......

Don't overwater....

Mono....x

You know this will get sorted by a big JOINT effort from all of us..... lol

hi mate

i will keep a eye on them but i dont think these will live much longer :(

thay are going real fast, no shops for 46 miles, no money, but as i said a least i tryed lol i will hang on untill i can gett some money togeather to get better equiment and seeds etc... as i said maybe next year when i have time and money. :P

Thanks Teams

Bongme lol