First cuttings advice

I gave up on cuttings after 20th attempt. Tried all the methods, party cups, bags, props and in bottles of water and never got a single root to show. Even after 4 weeks they just won't root. No idea how everyone else has good results when I have no success. So much easier to grow from seed

Those aeroponics units look great, might have to invest in one as I'm going to be doing my first set of clones and want to get a good healthy tent full. The Mrs will be well jealous :dev:

@fatboy77 Is that unit one from One Tree? I can see something similar on their website the "X-Stream Aeroponic Propagator" just pricing one up suitable for 9 or so clones.

@DeltaMelter it's the xtreme, can't remember where from.  I've got a 40 site version but wouldn't ever fill it up, it would be too busy.  Maybe think about getting one slightly bigger than you want.  I'd guess a 20 site model would be ideal for 10 large clones.