Long time storage

Revive

1 minute ago, MindSoup said:

Have you thought about freezing? lol

Fair point its just I don't want anything at home and the lockup has no leccy :(

Just now, Revive said:

Fair point its just I don't want anything at home and the lockup has no leccy :(

Hahaha twas a piss take mate 

• Like 1

Big jars are also really expensive to just keep buying.. I have quite a few that have lots of loose bud in too.. Once I use the fat whole buds out the jar I take it back to storage and grab a fresh 1.. so boxes and boxes of jars.. I may just make some coconut oil at the end of the season with whats left ..this is an option im considering :yinyang:

Just now, Revive said:

lol well baked here so bit slow..did you not read the brief @MindSoup lol

I did think it might be down to the multiple "bangers" lol

• Like 1

Seems to me the simplest solution would be just to smoke more lol.

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

I freezed it all & turned it into coconut oil, still no where near done. This time round I'll just turn it all into hash, makes the mrs feel a lot better due to skipping the drying process so don't have to worry about the smell. Also I feel with the coconut oil & espicially the hash you can take a good amount of material that will last you quite a long time & reduce it to down to a much smaller size but still keep the potency & it'll be so much easier to store.

You can literally bring the whole harvest home even if it's a cracking summer & not really worry cause that night it'll be getting put into bubble bags or a slow cooker... Slow cooker does fucking stink the place out but it's just one night.

Edited by Funk P
  • Like 2

Damn bro I wish I had you’re problem this lockdown and stuff has me starving I’ve only edibles and no bud, a friend has some put by for me but he’s 2 hour drive away and I don’t drive!!

you should get yourself a cannagar mold and make a shit load of them that would help concentrate you’re stash a bit and they always smoke better when cured

Just now, Minion00 said:

he’s 2 hour drive away and I don’t drive!!

Post it mate. Used to post my mates bud all the time. Best way, vac pack it, then spray and wipe with IPA or similar, stick in a box so posty can't feel what it is. They don't screen internal post. 

• Like 1

@MindSoup 

I’ve had some problems before with customs mainly shipping scotch to Ireland and a package from Amsterdam!!

allot of my stuff now gets held and searched I’ve had work boots and a few things tore open in the past year so I don’t really wanna risk it as I’m also waiting to be served :banned:

Just now, Minion00 said:

@MindSoup 

I’ve had some problems before with customs mainly shipping scotch to Ireland and a package from Amsterdam!!

allot of my stuff now gets held and searched I’ve had work boots and a few things tore open in the past year so I don’t really wanna risk it as I’m also waiting to be served :banned:

Just have them send it to a local friend then, problem solved.