The Next level - Dry herb Vapes

zeroG

Its a tale of woe and joy. :D

My flowerpot Weed Eater arrieved today, on my birthday.... Nice. Joy :):D  - and my custom "Fire Salamander Glass' organic scientific water piece...... however didnt get to me, to pair up with the Flowerpot :(:(:( and we planned this meticulously!

My genuine friend who is Fire Salamander, made it this week for my birthday, signed and dedicated it to me,  with an accompanying glass loader scoop, which I havent seen yet - with an antique Victorian poison bottle built into the water chamber, ill photo it up, its stuning - when I get that is! and the bubble action is quite superb. My design, his superb, precise, skillful build and cfreative licence ....anyway get this for Post office robery - It was put on a pre 1pm delivery for today (My birthday) a card came through the door at 1.30pm saying the item was back at the depot, not the local post office, but the depot in town! - Im excited, grab the card and luckily i check the opening hours. My office, 8am - 10am only. The delivery was an extra £3 to be a pre 1pm slot, so I gotta go back out tomorrow to retrive it :( . I am really excited to show it to you. Anyway I cleaned my Ehle Limuted Edition '4/100' 14.4 bong today (lol) and built and mounted up the Shovelhead, and had a go.

First go, dry and at 650. not over bothered by that....2nd go 2.5" of water to add a bit of resistance and 750degrees....is a differnt matter all together lol Says he picking himself off the floor Tom and Jerry falttened style. Didn't expect that at all. Having a TinyMight, Vapcap, And a Runt, I have hard hitters and hot terpy blasts already, in abundance...how different could it be... lol lol. Its fucking biblical, and I am an aetheist agnostic. Work that one out!lol

When youve done that, go buy one. Dont take my word for it, own it and excperinece it. Credit card, pawn shop, spread or bend over, whatever it takes lol -Im ok, but your swerve..is well...your swerve :Dlol Im fucked again. Still, and i hit a .3g scoop 7 times to toasted brown and had to sit down, That was 3 hours ago.

Here she be, and here be my 2nd and most successful toasted through, perfectly, bowl :) - Its a joy.

large.IMG_1806.jpg

large.IMG_1812.jpg

large.IMG_1815.jpg

When April 20 comes i think they do a 30% weekender, so Ill probably add some of the accessories like a V-rod maybe, and some desltop add ons, not sure what yet.

Im not a big fan of everything being titanuium/alluminium, I like me some wood. Maybe I should make one, i got some old oak and walnut...anyway Im impressed so far :D

• Like 6

Sorry to hear about the glass. Sounds amazing. Looking forward to the pics.

Glad your experience with the fp has justified the hype. You were warned of its power :). It still.makes my eyes water when I pull hard.

I started at 650 but am down to 575 at the moment. Experiment with the carb cap as that can really hit hard.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, zeroG said:

Its fucking biblical

Amen to that lol I often catch myself mumbling Jesus Christ after a hit knocks me back on the sofa. 

Happy belated birthday. In a way, it's good your glass was delayed so you can truly appreciate the difference it makes when it arrives!

• Like 3

Disaster, the glass is too samll to the point that it burns the hairs up my nose when I get as close as i need to be. and if i use a standard glass bowl, i need to set fire to my eyebrows to light it. Good job I have china back up arriving within the month.

I comissioned this piece too. Clear instructions for the use and the vaporizer to be used with it. Its a specific piece too, i ordered with no bowl for the Flowerpot panhead...it was a dedicated piece...

It gets better, check out the last picture lol

How fucked off and dissapoined can you be for over £500. Im glad it didnt get here yesterday for my birthday.

Thanks for the Birthday wishes though :) - and back to the drawing board again. I think im destined to just use portables. Fucked if I can get a desktop to even work. I really didnt want a Plenty or Volcano, but I think thats where I am now, sadly.

@stickyblack, @M Pamplemousse, @SYZYGY

large.IMG_1823.jpg

large.IMG_1826.jpg

large.IMG_1825.jpg

large.IMG_1827.jpg

• Like 3

The  Eeee message in the lid could just be a loose connection within the Connectors maybe I’ve seen a few do it over the years . The “connectors” are not up to the job I’ve suggested makers use powercon connectors but they like the cheapest no name options. 

• Like 4

That is a bummer with the glass. Get your self a drop down which will take the hot bowl further from your face. I've had to do the same with my glass. It will solve your problem but won't look quite as slick.

As per the pid, I hope you get this resolved. Keep the faith. 

• Like 3

@zeroG

Fire salamanders stuff is cool as fook!! Love the bloody/zombie stuff he does.

Could you maybe ask him to bend the long mouthpiece bit away from the bowl or you could also get a drop down?

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Im sure he'll be cool, ill probably ask him to make me a drop down as you guys have suggested, the only thing is that it will be massively bowlside heavy. It already topples with the weedeater head if I leave it there for a 'no hander' lol - It also feels a bit thin if im honest as well, but I am a bit of a newb - the bubbble action is proper sweet too :D . I dont wanna say too much to him though as we are actually friends, lol  - not just artist and comissioner...maybe he's not all that familiar with the Flowerpot....regardless i would always advocate working with him if you are in a position to comission a piece specifically as I was. All day long. He sent videos, and we tuned the bubbler specifically to me and the F/pot from a video of the water action. Top drawer.

It is a trick lil bong :D- I do love it, the blue is a poison bottle, and the lid of that bottle I think is the blue spoon detail. It was a proper conversation too lol , and he took a bit of convincing to try a scientific style, hence setling on a 'semi-scientific' -to quote - lol comission from me - to be fair, i think he porobably just did it cause were friends lol , especially when you look  at his work in general, wicked Zombies  @lildaveham, and i really like his stylised mushrooms too (my blue is a lil schroom)...anyway I digress. I sent him a lil message, and Im sure he'll come rught back to me when he's able.

@Arthur MixI dont know much about connectors past HDMI, scart and USB lol - It doesnt look like a din, is it a standard fitting or specific to New Vape? And does that mean Ill be destined to the 'cheap' replacement?

Thanks for the words of support lol - genuinely appreciated, not that Im a dweeb :Dlol:D , but a bit of empathy is nice :hippy:

Anyway when I get 5 mins and get my tripod out, ill take some iphone 12 max shots of the details a bit better...Hold the press ^^

x

• Like 1

Not sure what the EEEE message means, but could be that the PID not being able to read the thermocouple in the coil. You can pick up replacements coils from Vapefiend, probs not what you want to hear, but its a cheap fix to be fair. But check connections first as @Arthur Mix mentions.. Hopefully its not a faulty PID.

Glass looks beautiful :yep: .. 

Edited by stickyblack
  • Like 1

That flowerpot looks awesome, would love one of them when i have a bit more cash.

Ive a mighty , solo 2 and couple of vapcaps. I love them all but the solo2 is my fave/daily driver.

Vaping is defo where its at they helped me finally kick tobacco about 5 years back, best thing i ever did! I hardly ever smoke a joint these days.

Edited by Chade
  • Like 1

I doubt the pids failed it either be a poor connection or a short , could also be the heaters faulty sometimes happens . Just make sure you get the same pattern of wiring if replace the coil . Although whoever you got it from should sort this under warranty .

@stickyblackEEEEE is all it does, turn it off/on. button then wall (opposite way) and regular way...just EEEEE :(

@Arthur MixYeah, thats what Im worried about lol - i bought direct from Florida  - VF didnt have the Weedeater bundle. It will be a headache if it has to go back and wait on the customs again...It sat at Heathrow Bonded for 5 days doing nothing lol - and a day all the way from Florida...

I wouldnt have a clue how to get the same pattern of wiring...How would I ensure that?

• Like 1

@Chadedid you read my post :D:Dlol. You may have to go beyond the call of duty to ensure you get one sooner rather than later...  its a necessity!

The best bit is, you are both forwarned and forarmed to the devices potential, yiu are ready, excited and up for it -  however regardless of any of that,  it will take you copmpletely by suprise and fairly roughly from behind if your not careful - and subeuqurntly floor you. To which YOU WILL stand up, eventually, and say; 'How the fuck did that happen'...?

Just buy it, and think about the rest later lol

• Like 1