Red Hot in the Tropic - SS7

Clumsy

Looking very nice,

the frosting seems to be building up nicely :thumsup:

Keep up the great work.

Atvb

:yinyang:

• Like 6

Looking bob on now... the finish line is in sight... looking like a nice haul as well. :cheers:

When you going hydro?.. :unsure:

All the very best with the run in mate

PR

• Like 4

Catching up with this great diary. That's a fantastic use of space and the light seems to work very well in there, the plants are looking good thanks to your close eye on them. Great detailed writeup and informative pictures which really show what's going on. It looks like it's going to be a good harvest soon.

I really love the cookies, glad to read your lady recovered OK! I've only eaten it a handful of times in my life, every time has been an adventure. I've not done it for years, the thought is a bit daunting. I still can remember the distinct overwhelming feeling all this time later. :smokin:

• Like 3

Cheers @tokenroll appreciate the comments and advice.

And thanks in general, I wouldn't being growing like this (i mean the good bits lol) if I hadn't seen your diary last year. Think even the net frame was from there. Not a worthy homage, but thank you for the inspiration :)

Thanks for dropping in @KC the "good " photos were completely accidental as I was in a rush trying to water them and the lights went off. The others I'd actually  tried with lol Think I'll stick to lights off pics. Have also realised not covering the flash with my fat fingers helps.

Mrs Clumsy appreciates the comments about her cookies, more than she did the experience :)

They were great but as mentioned the amount of butter and sugar did become a bit off a slog.

Running very low on flower so will be breaking out a jar of double infused coconut oil for the next few weeks, should be fun.

Thanks @Shumroom Last couple of days trich production has really picked up, hopefully be some tasty buds in a few weeks time. As I said to Punta I'm ruing my two week cock up, but should be worth the wait. Off to lock my scissors away for the next few weeks :)

@Punta Roja :cheers: mate, still a way to go yet, and there's still a couple of issues but fingers crossed.

I enjoyed coco (passive hydro?), the cost of replacing my combi metre PH probe put me off going back. But full hydro :fear: so much to go wrong for me, Think I'll leave it to, as Vince said "The Water Wizards" Good luck with chop day :)

Thanks for the kind words @delagdo

This is my first proper run in there with photos and am happy with the set up just need to work a bit on the training. 

Regards the light, I was fortunate to get the Scope v2 strips at a very decent price (thanks Adam) and did a little work myself, it cost about £150 all in for potentially 5 years growing which is unbelievable when you look at what it can do. It's slightly over specced for that space, could have used two strips, but is dimmable and the three give much better coverage.

I've got some standard 4k strips so will make a veg light in the next few weeks, all the best.

Just a couple of pics from this morning

There's not a lot of room to supercrop anything as I'd  block something else, there are colas in the couple of gaps just but a bit low, so I've had a bit of a pull around and think they're spaced a little better.

large_30.jpg

I think it was Shumroom in his excellent diary pointing out the air pruning of roots, which is something I hadn't noticed before, these are on my clone a couple of days after pot up.

large.roots.jpg

Thanks all, I'll try and get some lights off bud pics and the end off the week.

:oldtoker:

• Like 12

Patience is a growers best friend remember :)

I'm doing a coconut run soon, just a single infusion most likely. What do you do, run the material twice or use a fresh batch for the second run? :unsure:

• Like 5

Hi @KC I've used two different batches of material :)  Both had been QWISO'ed for shatter first.

Would normally have then done a longer 2nd wash (RSO) and added that to the coconut oil as I prefer a higher ratio particular with anything part washed/used.

Iso was crazy expensive at the time so did one light wash, dried out the washed product, decarbed and ran it through some coconut oil. That oil had been sitting around for a while so used the same to run through some trim once washed.

Haven't got around to trying it yet might have a look tomorrow,

Atb :oldtoker:

QWISO Shatter

large.QWISOshatter.jpg

• Like 11

Thanks @jadenugs I've only done a handful of plants under LED but they do seem to produce more trichomes, certainly more flavour.

Cheers for popping by all the best.

On the note of Trichomes, noticed on Whorly that a few of them are purple :)

This is zoomed in from another pic so not great but you can see them.

large.Purpletrichs.jpg

She actually hasn't developed as much colour as I thought she might from her early start.

This was one of my Dark Devils from last year, You can see how purple she was.

large.P1050470.JPG

Tried some of my Infused Coconut Oil (Cream Mandarine and PsychosisBx) last night, was asleep in my chair within half an hour, was quite tired though lol

large_oil.jpg

I've flipped the clone tent on its side so it's now 60cm wide and 90cm tall, I did drop her while mucking around but think she's ok.

Currently 6 inches high and 18 inches wide and had a drop off MagCal.

large.clone1.jpglarge.clone.jpg

And the two girls at Day31 Flower - 120w @ 13inches, 3.25ml/L Canna Terra Flores, 1ml/L Intense Nutrients Mag-Cal

large.SSDAy31f.jpg

Couple of bud shots, I'll grab Whorly with the lights off later.

large.SSWhorlyDay31f.jpglarge.SSplantA31f.jpg

Cheers all, I'm off to work on my merchandising entry, which will probably involve making Mrs Clumsy a cup of tea and maybe some begging :) 

See you soon.

Edited by Clumsy
  • Like 15

@growinggold I did the groundwork for that years ago and convinced Mrs. C that a flowers place is in the ground :)

...now I just have to do the gardening :(

Atb:oldtoker:

• Like 4

Hey All

Mini picture update :)

Whorly at Day32 flower looking frosty.

large.whorly2.jpglarge.whorly1.jpg

Clone coming along, will pot up at the weekend.

large.clone.jpg

And my entry for the merchandise comp, obviously I had a little help from Mrs C :yep:

"In Case of Emergency Break Glass"

large.comp2.jpg

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

• Like 11

Cheers @Punta Roja

The Ganesh is homemade, and if handing over tea and bit n bobs count , then yes I made it :nea:

The height difference was achieved using the roaches from the rolling paper packs, Decoupage apparently :) and Ganesh's background is the rolling papers.

Unfortunately we had to wait til this morning to take a pic as the flash kept pinging off the glass, by which time the leaf was starting to have seen better days.

• Like 5