Dutch Passion Auto Power Plant

Dodgee

On 20/12/2020 at 9:19 AM, Dodgee said:

Definitely looking better than mine are right now. 

I'm hoping I can do better with the next 3 :yinyang:

These have been real slow compared to the cheeses started the sameday in a water soak also ... imo there gna destroy the cheeses however as there twice the size already (apart from 2 clearly more rud'xindica than sativa ....) a good month behind cheese though ...

First 2 pics PP rest cheese ...large.20201223_070822_resize_44.jpglarge.20201223_070836_resize_7.jpglarge.20201223_071016_resize_57.jpglarge.20201223_070953_resize_67.jpglarge.20201223_070947_resize_33.jpglarge.20201223_070915_resize_66.jpg

GG

• Like 1

On 28/11/2020 at 1:02 PM, Dodgee said:

Hopefully these don't get too tall as height is my one limiting factor in that space :yinyang:

Hello mate, 

dibs for starting a growl OG!

Can I disagree with that statement? Height will be ONE OF your limiting factors, not the only one... straight away, those plants are suffering temp shock!... growing in the loft is sooo hard.. summer day temps above 40, winter night temps around 0... you will suffer humidity issues and perhaps your lighting is a little low at below 200w!

I grew in a loft for years... I found that great insulation is paramount. As is great air movement and ventilation...also, I found that aromas can easily find their way into neighbouring loft spaces. 

cold hardy mountain plants did best for me, like Himalaya Gold. Good luck fella. Keep those temps up somehow... Extra heater?

It's all academic now my friend :yinyang:

After the return of the mites I've opted for shutting down/clearing out and starting over in the new year :yep:

But yes agreed temps are a bitch up there :headpain:

• Like 4

Bad luck mate, but a little break and starting up in the New Year is a great idea.... I'm doing much the same.

Enjoy the break and you'll come back and knock them out the park!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Dodgee said:

After the return of the mites I've opted for shutting down/clearing out and starting over in the new year :yep:

Ive just moved bk out of loft to double bedroom for current grow as WHOLE loft (13 cali strains hermied with high temps) .

Lofts are good in the right situation ...

Goodluck nextyear fella ...

GG

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dodgee said:

hopefully some belters next year man

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

large.imageedit_3_8821316487.jpg 

A little pic of how my auto power plant from DP,turned out hope u get to do em again m8,all the best Chris

• Like 1