What do people think about the floraflex range of powderd nutrients

chris48

I’m not sure it’s just 10-20X when you factor in all the supplements. My dry nutes are working out at less than 2p per litre of feed solution and my plants are thriving. TBH I can’t see any difference compared to the various liquid products I’ve used.

Sal

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@greengal Hi its  on the big river also maybe cheeper? how do you like it ? i used something similar from sunlight systems in their day which was good in nft , so picked up a pack of this to tryin coir as fed up with shipping gall's of feed

No need to answer just seen the above on this page

Edited by Personunknown
  • Like 1

@Personunknown Sorry for my tardy response... I did not see your post! I just had a look at the pricing and it's the same as on fleabay. I really like the Hydrocrop nutrients they work perfectly in my experience. TBO I'm not a big grower, just a couple of plants in coco hand watering. I do know someone who has been using them for a couple of years on a more serious scale and he swears by them. That's what got me onto them in the first place. One thing I would say is the instructions with the product are not cannabis specific. They have a very good cannabis feed chart but either ask them for it with your order or get it from their website www.hydrocrop.co.uk. Let me know how you get on happy to share experiences! Sal

• Like 1

I'm trying powders this year: Miraclegro for veg and Phostrogen for flower in handwatered coco.  Will have to play with the calmag asv there is probably not enough to compensate in coco. Done Ionic and Intense Coco formulas last year, so I have references to look back. 

Edited by catweazle1

Well I gave the titan hydro a couple of weeks and to be honest I'm not impressed. Its a ballache measuring grams out, the concentration seems off as I'm having to run 1.2 ec in veg which is what I'm normally running from around 2-4 weeks in flower and growth rate isn't the best. 

A box from growers ark turned up this morning with coco grow, bloom, extra traces and first feed in lol. Glad I only paid the postage for the titan. 

• Like 1

On 06/02/2021 at 10:04 PM, greengal said:

I’m not sure it’s just 10-20X when you factor in all the supplements. My dry nutes are working out at less than 2p per litre of feed solution and my plants are thriving. TBH I can’t see any difference compared to the various liquid products I’ve used.

Sal

I based it on the price of their HydroCal. (calmag) I could make up 500g for a shade under 43p and the retail is £10.50.

I'm using their HydroSol nutrients with plain tap water and it doesn't need any other supplements. The solution I'm feeding my plants is working out at 1.5p per litre, plus the cost of a little pH down. Me and my plants are happy! Sal

• Like 2

Their recommended doses are based on using RO so it shouldnt need anything :)  I chose the hydrocal because it only contains 3 chems. Curiosity got the better of me and it turns out a kilo of hydrosol A is 56p and a kilo of hydrosol B is £1.57

10 hours ago, Geo said:

Curiosity got the better of me and it turns out a kilo of hydrosol A is 56p and a kilo of hydrosol B is £1.57

?? £24 for both parts (1kg x2) , please excuse if im missing something ,(just  got up)

@Personunknown £24 is I think what I paid last time I bought it.

@catweazle1 Would be interested to hear how you get on with the Miraclegro and Phostrogen. I did look at Miraclegro last year but it would work out more expensive for me because of the different dilution. I'd like to try Masterblend but it seems you have to live in the US to get that at a good price.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Personunknown said:

?? £24 for both parts (1kg x2) , please excuse if im missing something ,(just  got up)

Its the chemical cost of the nutrient They will buy by the pallet not the sack so it`ll cost them less than £2.13

@ greengal, you can approximate full strength masterblend using 7.1ml/L of hydrosol A, 6.6ml/L of hydrosol B and 0.2g/L of epsom.

If you like you can make up an epsom solution. Add 100g of epsom to an accurate measuring jug. Fill to 900ml with RO. Wait for it to dissolve completely and then top up to 1L with RO. Dose 2ml per litre (0.2g)

Edited by Geo
  • Like 2