What do people think about the floraflex range of powderd nutrients

chris48

9 hours ago, chris48 said:

Yeah m8 ive seen that athena on ig,also them jungle boys use it in some of their rooms and floraflex also hear them bigging up that power si, Its a silica,/silicone additive, supposed to be good but expensive so i,ll b sticking to my shogun silicone cheap and plants love it but after thinking about things I'm just going to treat myself to a 16"pot, rhizo-system perfect for my 2,4,x2,4,mtr tent but jus keep researching floraflex kits but i also like them RTA drip systems hmm decisions,decisions

Power SI is all over IG but prices here in the UK are something like £200 PER LITRE!! Athena looks great but most of the large setups that use it it in the states have automated dosing machines etc and huge mixing tanks. 

Edited by undercover hippie
Correct price updated
  • Like 2

On 24/11/2020 at 9:36 AM, undercover hippie said:

Power SI is all over IG but prices here in the UK are something like £200 PER LITRE!! Athena looks great but most of the large setups that use it it in the states have automated dosing machines etc and huge mixing tanks. 

Yeah power SI is ridiculously expensive...they have a bloom version too, not sure what the difference is.  I’ll probably stick to Buddha trees solar green. 
I’m currently using the blended Athena line and can’t lie but I love the simplicity, plants are easily taking higher ec’s and thriving off it, my Rez is also way cleaner. I was skeptical about using Cleanse but seems to be working great.  Next run I will most likely switch to the pro powdered salts line up. 

• Like 2

I've just grabbed some titan hydro powder nutes for the coco run, got the whole line up apart from the bloom boost  for a whole 6 quid postage lol.

Even if there shit ya can't complain for that price.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ursus1000 said:

you will if it messes your grow up.

Unless they've done some major miscalculation on there ratios i can't see that happening. More then likely I could mess up with not using them before but I'm fortunate to able to run 2 tents so I've always got a crop 4-5 weeks away so will have enough smoke to last till the crop after.

• Like 3

Jungle boys swore by veg+bloom last few years. Odd how they change to Athena from veg+bloom.  Do they even pay ? And Athena powders designed for auto dosing btw not aimed at small growers , their liquid feeds seem expensive also 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Arthur Mix said:

Jungle boys swore by veg+bloom last few years. Odd how they change to Athena from veg+bloom.  Do they even pay ? And Athena powders designed for auto dosing btw not aimed at small growers , their liquid feeds seem expensive also 

I doubt they pay for them, if anything they might well be being paid for using them and plastering it all over IG.

• Like 2

@btk1977 that’s why I said it in a questioning way .. they all influencers  so can’t be trusted . I tried it and thought it was expensive compared to Maxibloom and fuck all difference imho apart from cost .same with Athena 

• Like 4

45 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

@btk1977 that’s why I said it in a questioning way .. they all influencers  so can’t be trusted . I tried it and thought it was expensive compared to Maxibloom and fuck all difference imho apart from cost .same with Athena 

Yeh realised that, sorry if came out wrong way, was just adding to it, so much dodgy stuff with so called influencers being paid to advertise and not declaring it. Its something that will winds me up.

• Like 2

On 26/11/2020 at 9:17 AM, Arthur Mix said:

Vertical Boys did a side by side with Athena and Veg+Bloom.

Same cuts, same EC, same everything but the brand of powdered nutes.

Athena smashed it out of the park.

And I'm not too sure if the powders are solely for auto dosing,  I've been recommended otherwise.  I used the blended liquid line last run and although some of their stuff seems more expensive then others, the full line up consists of less products which overall seemed cheaper for me.  

Still probably overpriced but for a new hype product, I have been satisfied

@Chronicmafia my line up is four things , Maxibloom, Maxigro , roots excel and nitrozyme . I use one or the other twice or three times a week for when I need .I could prob not use nitrozyme or roots excel but old habbits...:oldtoker:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just worked out according to Titan nutrients it would cost me £358 for the line up for veg and bloom run concurrent lol  . My cost now is around £75  . Do people really pay these prices for dry nutrients lol ffs .

• Like 5

@Arthur Mix I got mine on a special he did where you just paid postage and I was a cheeky boy and ordered enough for 2-3 runs lol. So all in it cost me 8 quid.

I can say I'll not be buying any after though due to that reason, I can get everything I need from growers ark direct for roughly the same cost as your nutes.

• Like 2

Aye seems expensive to me for what ? Intense and growers ark might be an option but I want dry tbh. Titan can jog on wonder if sonic would use it if he had to pay ? lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 3

You might want to have a look at the Hydrocrop soluble nutes on ebay. They're not cannabis specific, I think they were developed for edible crops - similar to Jack's I guess - but they have an excellent feed chart for our kind of farming (which you need to ask for :bored:). I know they also do a powdered calmag and pk though I've not tried them.

Sal

• Like 1