vincey toots and his speedy boots

vince noir rock n roll star

Interestin technique I seen ye do wicks years ago dinna mind on it bein like that tho :g:

Curious to see how well it works 

Aw the best Vinny man mind ye said ye were gonna win it for me so let me ken in time tae pick my prizes :yep:lol

• Like 4

its a grinder your after again isnt it ..i said theyd fit up yer bum but hard to get back out again din i ..

• Like 6

well the wicks are working their magic ..

one black cream has decided to be a tart in germination ..imagine one of them silent movie women being all dramatic and hand on the forehead collapsing on the bed ..yeah thats this black cream all over ..diva .

https://kelleepratt.files.wordpress.com/2016/01/fw_fainting-victorian-lady1.jpg?w=610

other than that altitude is 22 deg

wind speed is 2knots

light intensity is not enough to get a tan but you could get away with shorts n tshirt no worries .

large.DSCN0837.JPGlarge.DSCN0836.JPGlarge.DSCN0845.JPGlarge.DSCN0839.JPGlarge.DSCN0838.JPG

• Like 13

Nice to see you finally grow in boots. :D Probably a smart move, cause of all the "beneficial funghi" which will  provide healthy root growth. :naughty:

• Like 8

well thats week one over and done with ..so far so good ..only one tart to deal with ..i covered her over in  bed of warm coco .you know how divas can be ..but cater for the diva and youll be rewarded .

this week saw .each bottle take 2 litres of water with 4 ml of @Intense Nutrients grow ...and 1 ml of the stank ..

so far thrip free .

but thrips can be fast little shits ..one of the fastest bugs ..

large.DSCN0853.JPG

increased temp to 24 day 22 night ..lights on currently half mast ..24/7 . fan running at a quarter kilter ..trousers have a belt .

large.DSCN0852.JPGlarge.DSCN0847.JPG

speedy boots and gelly tarters .

large.DSCN0851.JPGlarge.DSCN0850.JPG

black creams one and three ..followed by ..the tart ..

might end up calling her beyonce ..

large.DSCN0849.JPG

e2a evidence of fast bugs .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 15

Ive read a few of your diaries, always good for a smile.  I want to try the wick method next time, it can be a ball ache pouring bottle lids of water around a plant smaller than my 

little finger.

I keep an eye on it and see if its worth entering myself when my current plants finish.

• Like 1

the only true way to know if it works for you is to jump right in with both webbed feet and give it your best ..personally i do the opposite ..saunter in .make a brew ..have a poo ..you know ..dont rush it ..the plants are going to be fast enough as is .

• Like 8