Greenhouse seed company

UKsFinest

Yeah its a shame. He was a real ambassador. My friend met him about 6-7 years back at the greenhouse. Apparently he was super friendly and really interested in my mates grow despite him being 19 and it just being a wee tent.

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Hi everyone, I just got given a Greenhouse freebie from the Tude called "Full gas". Just checked it out and it seems GHS are now doing US style strains too now. This Full gas is Exodus Cheese x Sherbet Og. Claims to be 28%thc and hard hitting. The cross sounds nice but after reading this thread it might be a while before I risk planting it out. Please let me know if any of you have this freebie and if you have any joy with it. Thank you. Peace. 

• Like 1

On 13/12/2023 at 3:43 PM, Trashedagain77 said:

Hi everyone, I just got given a Greenhouse freebie from the Tude called "Full gas". Just checked it out and it seems GHS are now doing US style strains too now. This Full gas is Exodus Cheese x Sherbet Og. Claims to be 28%thc and hard hitting. The cross sounds nice but after reading this thread it might be a while before I risk planting it out. Please let me know if any of you have this freebie and if you have any joy with it. Thank you. Peace. 

just bought a 5 pack of the fullgas, was 8 seeds in the pack, all in a paper towel, should be something solid amongst them, time will tell

• Like 2

6 hours ago, cocoxxx said:

just bought a 5 pack of the fullgas, was 8 seeds in the pack, all in a paper towel, should be something solid amongst them, time will tell

I running at moment jack herer from gh they growing nicely. I just start 12/12 from friday:bong:

• Like 2