Greenhouse seed company

UKsFinest

You guys who did the GH Exodus cheese, you found it was good?

I bought a pack and ran most of them, it was fuck all like cheese.  Maybe had a slight mango essense to it, certainly had no resemblence to the cheese that I knew (I'm kinda local to source).

Wasn't even all that nice, for me I wrote off the GH seed bank after trying those, maybe others had better results.  I actually thought they had even somehow put thw wrong seeds in the pack.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, unity said:

I actually thought they had even somehow put thw wrong seeds in the pack.

I find it funny you say this, reason being I have one of my plants that absolutely stinks of lemon and bares absolutely no resemblance to cheese whatsoever.

Then I've got one orher pheno and the only way i can describe it is barneys farm blue cheese...

Honestly i wouldn't say any were bad looking plants, nuce and frosty and pack a punch but I have to agree. Bare no resemblance to the OG Exodus cheese, kinda upset about that. Fancied a blast from the past. Looks like it's going to be Ugorg if i run anything cheese again as I believe the clone only exodus is probably rare now.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, KC said:

Well I don't know of these Cali guys you speak of but they must be weapons grade bellends if they make Arjan Cockwomble seem ok :g:

lol

Chopped two Trainwrecks yesterday grown side by side one from Greenhouse the other from Sagarmatha the one from Sagarmatha blew the Greenhouse version away in every possible way bigger smellier stickier and I'm sure will be more potent btw very little mold on either plant less then 5%

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 4

Never grown any of their stuff but I’ve read a lot about them and that Dutch wide boy owner.

They don’t get a very good rep nowadays so I wouldn’t risk it, if you want fems, we’ve got variety on here 

• Like 1

I have tried 3 times with GHS in outdoor and greenhouse runs and every single plant ended badly with nothing to show for my efforts.   Simply wont run again  or recommend. 

On 02/10/2020 at 9:35 AM, unity said:

You guys who did the GH Exodus cheese, you found it was good?

I bought a pack and ran most of them, it was fuck all like cheese.  Maybe had a slight mango essense to it, certainly had no resemblence to the cheese that I knew (I'm kinda local to source).

Wasn't even all that nice, for me I wrote off the GH seed bank after trying those, maybe others had better results.  I actually thought they had even somehow put thw wrong seeds in the pack.

I did the CBD AUTO version, and it smelled like rotten cheese in a good way, no fruit smell or taste at all. I to live close to the old source of the clone only(10mins from Luton). I only tried 1 seed out of a pack of 5 so far. Definitely not the best cheese but was a decent unique smoke. Was planning on doing the last 4 seeds after this current run of strains.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

super lemon haze from GHS was a very successful grow for me. Out of ten fem seed plants (Not regs, i dont think they do regs in SLH), i got a massive haul...i think about 40 oz or so, and some of the phenos were so powerful, so lemony and so strong, my mates still talk wistfully about my SLH. BUT bear in mind i cooked and cooked and cooked them, i think i vegged them in RDWC for 5/6 weeks into trees and let them flower for over 13/14 weeks......because they were clearly not ready and not ready and not fucking ready for a long time....i remember thinking wtf hurry up! BUT i tried again and it ended up shit, only one pheno was even close and the rest was shit........its a total coin toss with GHS! I vowed never again.

Thats why people who take the risk with GHS are gambling with time money and patience and thats never a good call ......im glad they are dying off. There are a thousand breeders out there who have better genetics and actually breed properly.

Arjans a special kind of cunt.

• Like 3

So, I take it that if one wanted to grow an auto Lemon Haze variant the consensus would probably lean towards Kannabia's being preferred over GHS?

Something that really annoyed me about GHS was when I saw them on strain hunters giving their seeds to farmers in really remote areas, compromising the purity of "landrace genetics", which is tragically ironic. On their himalayan one you even see the farmer trying to confront them abiut hermis and they just brish over it/don't realise qhat he's trying to say.

Shame aswell, super silver haze, white widow, el nino, white rhino, green house were legendary 25 years ago !

They went down the drain decades ago unfortunately.

• Like 3

Shame this, also what actually happened to Franco?

Seem to remember seeing him having a whale of time on show called strain hunters I think.

5 minutes ago, growinggold said:

Shame this, also what actually happened to Franco?

Seem to remember seeing him having a whale of time on show called strain hunters I think.

Franco died of Malaria in 2017, was out in the Congo doing charity work.

• Like 2

Yeah its a shame. He was a real ambassador. My friend met him about 6-7 years back at the greenhouse. Apparently he was super friendly and really interested in my mates grow despite him being 19 and it just being a wee tent.