Pc grow

Cainedbutable

• 3 weeks later...

Here a quick picture of the night queen.  Not sure how many days old she is

large.20210607_185837.jpg

Seems to be coming along nicely tho.

cheers

• Like 5

Chopped the other stick of bud the other day.

Didn't really smell tbh, but now Chopped and drying it smells like I  use my drying area to piss in. Wtf is that all about? 

Eta someone with a better vocabulary might be able to describe the smell better lol

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 2

Definitely had some piss smelling weed before now, usually a nice buzz off it, the smell sort of grows on you lol

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1

Alright 420, how's you liking the weather...scorching in middle england.

Quick update of the nq. Just starting to stretch a little so must be 25 or so days old.  Not sure how this is gonna end because my led started dying and the  only other i had laying  about is a cool white not warm white...will have to get another asap

large.20210615_154839.jpg

Cheers

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Alright everyone, hope you'se are keeping well.

Just a quick update on the night queen.

Had a few problems with high temps, the light thats in at the moment is to hot but ive got another arriving tomorrow so should keep teps down.  Ive also snapped the top of it as well :doh: 

large.20210710_111244.jpg

She dont look to bad all considering...but more problems in a couple of weeks as ive got a weekend away, so she going to be thirsty for a day. 

Also the lemon juice i did, ive found 4 seeds in the bud, will they be auto seeds?

Cheers. 

• Like 4

Not looking too bad mate, have a look at blumats (classic/houseplant ones) they're great for when you go away for a few days. 

• Like 2

Yeah, Blumat classic carrots are simple to set up and will make sure your wee plants don't go thirsty.

Some nice buds shaping up there. I have temperature issues too - maybe just the warm weather?

• Like 1

Yeah the warm weather ain't helping but the light im using at the moment kicks out more heat as well. New one has arrived today so ill see how that one fares 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 23/03/2021 at 7:49 AM, Cainedbutable said:

Thanks for the kind words lads.

@MindSoup not really had to train the autos that much to make them fit in the cab,think the small pot restricts the plant just enough.

im gonna try another green poison fv later the year and veg it a little  longer so will experiment more with that.

@Slippy One the smell tbh has not been to bad untill the green poisen in late flower, absolutely stunk for such a little plant. And this little lemon juice has been kicking a stink out  since about week 2. 

Ive got the case in the kitchen so the food smells help, also got some ona in there and in the hallway so most of the time its ok.

@Clumsy yeah mate, its the weight of the bulb that makes that angle, will have to look at sorting that out.

Cheers.

What sort of carbon filter are you using & would you use a different carbon filter set up? Im thinking of maybe using the ac infinty cabinet fans & filters then installing my own carbon into the filter? Sound stupid?

EDIT: Just read your not using one!

Edited by Funk P

• 1 month later...

Alright 420, its been a while. Hope your all well

Got about the same as usual off the night queen around half oz, didn't bother weighing tbh.

At the moment running dp power plant and a mephisto freebie

large.20210925_154554.jpglarge.20210925_155829.jpg

large.20210925_155800.jpg

Try and be a bit more regular with pictures, just really busy with things at the moment and cant really be arsed to do anything after long days at work 

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 6

On 9/25/2021 at 4:24 PM, Cainedbutable said:

Try and be a bit more regular with pictures

Actually, it is good to take pictures with decent intervals to see the difference IMHO