Pc grow

Cainedbutable

Those are some gorgeous looking buds mate. I love seeing what people can do in tiny spaces. There's a really good pc grower on here but I can't remember their name. Uses the pc box as a flower room and keeps clones in veg by putting them on the windowsill when the lights are off, gets upwards of an ounce per run IIRC. I grow in a tiny space too although even mine makes a pc case look small. A strain that might interest you is auto lemon skunk over on seedheaven. Its bread by Scandinavian outdoor breeders soviet finland seeds but apparently does well indoors. The reason I suggest it is because they report it rarely gets above 30cm and grows as just one "donkey dick" you could maybe cram 2 or even 3 in a pc case by the looks of it only thing is they're regs. I've not tried it myself but they're trustworthy guys so id trust its worth growing.  They're sour 60 is available in fem and also tends to stay as one main kola.

• Like 3

@MindSoup Cheers mate, I've not done to bad for height  tbf....with a little training and a small pot I've just about got away with it.

Problem I've had is with temps but I've managed to get a tiny little fan in there wich seems to be helping at the moment .

Will  check out the breeders you suggested,  never can have to many seeds....although at 1 plant a time I've already got enough for about 10 years lol  

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Day 29 i think, for the little lemon juice.

Not much side branching, so i germed the last one and stuck it in a 1l pot. All 3 germed but 1 died after breaking through, humboldt seeds if anyone was wondering.

large.20210321_162538.jpglarge.20210321_162611.jpg

Cheers. 

• Like 5

@Cainedbutable That is pretty cool fella, definitely nothing to be embarrassed about, You have done a great job of utilizing the space:yep:

I'm a noob when i comes to lights, what kinda light is that and are they ok that close to the plant? Asking just incase i try this myself in the future.

• Like 5

Its 40w led mate, got it off amazon, bonlux I think is the brand.

All the plants seem to have been fine that close to the light, except the mephisto, they never seemed very happy.

• Like 3

Thats totally rad mate, you should be proud of your ingenuity, most people haven't got the optimism to even try a normal grow let alone take a punt on such a small space. Even better you've actually made it work, good on ya. I'm a micro grower as well, although my 35x55x75 is like a mansion in comparison. 

Being so close to the light can be a problem, I had to read up on maximum PAR levels etc as I got some bleaching on my buds (hit me up if you want some links/videos to swat up on). Have you tried training the main stem horizontally about an inch of the soil, turns it into a ganja hedge. 

• Like 7

It's neat and stealthy, although I bet the pong isn't easy to contain, I'm always amazed and inspired by folks pulling of an interesting grow. Bravo Sir! 

Only thing I would improve on is some kind of netting to make it a mini scrog, get the most efficient use of the light, and a cheap temperature/humidity probe but otherwise great. 

:yep:

Edited by Slippy One
  • Like 1

As Mrs Clumsy says its not the size it's how you use it, not sure who she was talking to tho :)

Shit gags aside that's a nice little set up :yep: And definitely working from those bud pics.

Just one thing, is the light at that angle because of the weight pulling it down?

If so might be worth hooking it up with a bit of wire. Take the strain of the lamp holder and free a few up cms at that end.

Little one is looking great, atb

:oldtoker:

• Like 4

Thanks for the kind words lads.

@MindSoup not really had to train the autos that much to make them fit in the cab,think the small pot restricts the plant just enough.

im gonna try another green poison fv later the year and veg it a little  longer so will experiment more with that.

@Slippy One the smell tbh has not been to bad untill the green poisen in late flower, absolutely stunk for such a little plant. And this little lemon juice has been kicking a stink out  since about week 2. 

Ive got the case in the kitchen so the food smells help, also got some ona in there and in the hallway so most of the time its ok.

@Clumsy yeah mate, its the weight of the bulb that makes that angle, will have to look at sorting that out.

Cheers.

• Like 3

On 22/03/2021 at 4:05 PM, Cainedbutable said:

@Military Grade here you go. I'm almost embarrassed to show youse.

All the pro set ups on here and I've got this lol

large.20210322_154907.jpg

Cheers. 

We all start somewhere mate I started with led 100w light housebulbs if there’s a will there’s a way :yinyang:

• Like 2

On 3/22/2021 at 4:05 PM, Cainedbutable said:

@Military Grade here you go. I'm almost embarrassed to show youse.

All the pro set ups on here and I've got this lol

large.20210322_154907.jpg

Cheers. 

It`s a nice setup, mate! :hippy: Micro-growing is an ART! :oldtoker:

Just discovered a youchube channel called Toto Grows, he does loads of bonsai plants in tiny pots, definitely worth a watch mate.

• Like 3