Pc grow

Cainedbutable

4 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

Just discovered a youchube channel called Toto Grows, he does loads of bonsai plants in tiny pots, definitely worth a watch mate.

Another youtube channel is really cool called  Manny's Cannabonsai

Alright  420, been a couple of weeks since last photo..

Plant looks a little rough but seems happy enough.

large.20210404_143802.jpg

large.20210404_155310.jpg

Cheers 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

Alright folks, hope everyone's doing good.  Finally got some free time so a quick update on the little lemon juice. 

Just starting to stink again now , was very smelly in veg then died down for a while. I reckon about 3 weeks  and we should be about done.

large.20210416_153106.jpg

Could do with it hurrying up cos the other plant gonna get burnt soon! These plants have stretched like fuck, reckon you could grow some big plants if your not using a ice cream tub for a pot lol

large.20210416_154020.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 12

Just stumbled across this today, found it very interesting, well worth a watch if you have a spare 45mins

• Like 2

@Cainedbutable that is an amazing grow space! I thought I was growing in a small box, but wow! Two plants on the go as well! :bong:

How many watts is that corn cob bulb? 

• Like 3

Well I take my hat off to you! 

Dunno how you manage to keep the plants so small. Thinking through your setup, maybe a combo of very restricted root space, relatively intense light (given the small cabinet) and I see you're doing LST too.

I'm having problems with plants stretching just now, I think probably because my lights are not quite powerful enough for the space. Tricky to gauge for smaller, shorter cabinets.

I'm inspired to try a PC cabinet grow sometime. Always space under a desk for one... :george: 

Can I ask about ventilation and smell? You using a carbon filter or just cooling the box?

Edited by Crow River
  • Like 2