Pc grow

Cainedbutable

Quick update on my little plants

The mephisto freebie is not that far away now, getting nice and sticky

large.20211013_004855.jpg

large.20211013_004813.jpg

The dp power plant is a week or 3 behind, quite small but  dense flowers at the moment  but a while to go yet. 

large.20211013_004641.jpglarge.20211013_004537.jpglarge.20211013_000525.jpg

Not sure how they are smelling because ive not long since had covid and my sence of smell is still pretty shit. 

Hope im not stinking the place out lol

Cheers.

Edited by Cainedbutable
  • Like 8

Looking lovely mate. Yeah I know what you mean about the covid killing taste/smell i spent a few months being really worried I might stink of weed/BO or have stepped in Dog shit and not realised lol. About 10 months later it's more less back, although I still can't really taste chilli, I only know if it was too hot the next day lol

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Alright 420, hope your all having a relaxing Sunday. 

Quick update,  I chopped the mephisto on Monday due to finding a bit of mould.

Was right in amongst the stem round the back of the plant, must remember to turn it around next time so it gets some of the fan.

It was about finished anyway, fast dried in 6 days,  paranoid of the mould,  and vaping today.....stronger than my dealer weed...Happy days. About 5g from her.

Onto the dp power plant,  man she's looking good. Solid buds, getting sticky and leave a lovely citrus smell on your fingers...maybe 2 weeks left.

large.20211024_151739.jpglarge.20211024_151854.jpglarge.20211024_151920.jpglarge.20211024_160654.jpg

Will probably leave the lower buds a little longer to see if they get a little bigger 

large.20211024_160829.jpg

Cheers.

• Like 7

Sorry about the mould, glad to hear about you enjoying your vape. I always like to vape early doors with strain flavours are always loud. Looking beautiful. 

• Like 2

Mate I swear everyone is getting mould at the moment, glad you didn't lose to much. That Powerplant is looking great, I remember powerplant being a really nice smoke. 

• Like 2

I remember a clone of Power Plant we got given to grow when we were much younger, early noughties I think. Didn't really have much idea of how to grow, but boy did we lose a few hours of our lives smoking the bit of flower we harvested! Bloody strong gear that was phew :smokin: yours is looking nice mate, hope the rot stays away

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi 420

How we all doing this afternoon? 

Quick smoke report on the power plant. My 1st try today after a month in the jar. 

Honestly,  I nearly had a whitey lol  got massive clear head buzz that seemed to bring every insecurity I've ever had to the forefront of my mind all at once .....brain scrambled,  torid 20 mins.

But its settled down now into the complete opposite!  Heavy eyes relaxed as fuck....bizarre.  Will approach with caution going forward ...maybe

Slight lime flavour also.....subtle. 

And just a note . 2 of my 4 seeds broke through today. 

Trying my 1st regs..subbies from last year  cheese x blues x blackjack auto

Ramble over 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone

Quick update.

Just smoking the last of the power plant. Its actually quite a nice smoke...was just the 1st time or 2 was very racey,  bit of tolerance built and it settled down nicely.

Now my little plants.

On day 20 for the one on the left and centre, day 13 for the little un on the right.  

large.20220108_170426.jpg

Never done regs before, what day do they start to show sex?

Hopefully get a girl, then she can get moved in her final, massive,ice cream tub home .

Cheers.

• Like 6

Glad to hear the PP is going down well, I have fond memories of that strain. They usually show sex about the 5th node or so or after a few weeks, males a little faster sometimes. What strain are they? 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 1