Tiny might vape

TheplantUK

I've had mine for over a week and not even tried session mode:rofl:

It's been getting me well fucked.

1 hour ago, Smokebelch said:

Congratulations @mr rhino 

21 minutes ago, silvester growdrobe said:

I've recently realised that if I use it on session mode I get more high. I'm pretty sure it's just because I'm aware it's cooking away so I hit it faster, so it hits me harder.

I've also dropped my go-to temp to 4 and I'm still getting very high.

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 3

large.tmsjp.jpglarge.packit.jpglarge.jackpodsizeguage.jpglarge.fillit.jpg

I love using my Tiny Might, I use the dome screen between the cooling unit and the jackpods only thing different (don't push all the way down hard with the protruding jackpod you'll push the mesh into the heating element). This is the cleanest configuration for daily use.

Have a few spare batteries (3000MAH 20A, 2500MAH 25A when I need heat quick or it's cold) and also run it on USB powerbanks.

I had to send my unit back for repair after an accident with it, took a little time talking with the team and understanding the returns process but they paid for carriage and repaired it free of charge, well they didn't ask for any payment that is. Turn around when the unit was picked up in UK, shipped to Finland, repaired and then shipped back to UK was 5 days, gobsmacked.

• Like 5

@mr rhino lol

I get that! lol

Getting you fucked is what this device does excellently. I've had mine since January and I've only just started using session mode, I saw no reason to...

• Like 1
Just now, silvester growdrobe said:

@mr rhino lol

I get that! lol

Getting you fucked is what this device does excellently. I've had mine since January and I've only just started using session mode, I saw no reason to...

Just this min tried mode and it's not as good as on demand imo:badass:

• Like 4

lol

@mr rhino funny thing is I agree with you, I think the on demand is what makes it. I made a concerted effort to use the session mode and I'm getting stoned like when I first got this vape! 

I think the lesson is that there's no wrong. I know this vape has it's critics, but for my experiences it's fucking great. 

• Like 5

Its the initial taste for me,i start on 3 dry,then move on up thru water to 7,30 8. Cracking machine!! 

Kind regards hd

• Like 4

Dropped my daily driver in the pond yesterday. Sunk 3ft to the bottom and was a good minute or two before I found it... Not tried turning it on yet...

Now that's why I have backups!

• Like 6
20 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Dropped my daily driver in the pond yesterday. Sunk 3ft to the bottom and was a good minute or two before I found it... Not tried turning it on yet...

Now that's why I have backups!

Tried turning it on yet mate?

Kind regards hd 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, hazydays OG said:

Tried turning it on yet mate?

Kind regards hd 

No... Ill give it a go now. Drumroll please....

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I have been using my tinymight with some spiked stems and j hooks I recently had made. Really cools the vapour with little loss of taste....

large.IMG_20210720_141410724.jpglarge.IMG_20210719_140305432.jpglarge.IMG_20210719_140253299.jpg

• Like 6