Tiny might vape

TheplantUK

13 minutes ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Yeah, not sure I want to go into production to be fair! :D Thanks though!

Don't blame you but a real shame.... Work of art :bong:

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

@M Pamplemousse I bought a single TinyMight dosing capsule to try but haven't got round to it yet, to be honest I can't see us getting along. I've been really enjoying using the TM as intended - daily cleaning of the cooling unit is a must for good performance IMO, maybe twice daily if it were my main squeeze.

For out-and-about use I fill a tube caddy (came with the Davinci IQ) with pre-ground flower and poke the glass stem in and suck a load up, temp-stepping to avoid the need to stir. 

Tempted to try a Grav Upline stem to do away with the cooling unit, that is if I don't go down the @FarmerPalmersNT route - great idea man :yep: 

• Like 3

Now I have an adapter, I will try my TM with a J-Hook, so it will be cooling unit free. For now, I prefer my Tetra P80 flavour wise (and AVB is more even with it), but I'm sure the TM will be on par with the cooling unit out of the path.

• Like 2

Thanks @SYZYGY. Tbh, the 

tinymight with WPA and j hook is superb. Only using cu if out and about. It's become my daily driver since in hand. My barely used crafty plus doesn't get a look in. S&B need to up their game and move away by from fixed battery options.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Made a few more of those cooling collarslarge.20210503_165504.jpg

Left side one us my daily driver which I've sealed round the base to stop dirt getting in while I'm gardening. Plus made a grip for the battery cap. Middle one is an experiment, bonded a magnetic ring to the o ring threaded retainer to click in place on the steel collar. Easier to get on off quickly but maybe not quite so good at cooling.

Plus a little dug out stash tin I customised to match, with a compartment for avb and a dig out tool from a broken drill bit

large.20210503_165620.jpg

As long as you don't wear it on your belt like a cunt, this vape holster perfectly fits my tinymight, a spare battery and stash pot.

large.20210503_165537.jpg

• Like 17
23 hours ago, FarmerPalmersNT said:

Made a few more of those cooling collars

Love it Farmer! Respect for your engineering skills! 3 tiny mights tho!!! You must like 'em :)

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 04/03/2021 at 10:11 PM, Dr Krepituz said:

Hi, I ordered direct from the TinyMight website, this was in Mid November and it arrived a month later, just in time for Xmas :)

I ordered an extra cooling unit and spare glass tubes as I know being a clumsy bugger I'd break the tubes. Happily I haven't, jinxed myself now. So I have used it extensively over the past couple of months and really like it. There are a few quirks in that I had a bugger of a job putting the top O ring and cap back on.

I have arthritis and my hands are fooked, so pressing down the O ring and turning the top cap had me well frustrated as the cap ring would only screw in a quarter turn. I solved this by rubbing pencil lead on the threads and screwing it on and off with no O ring, I also heated the O ring on the radiator to make it more pliable and then screwed the O ring and cap on. I could then get it turn 3/4's which stopped the top popping off. Using it and having it get hot has helped and I can get a full turn on the cap now. If you tighten it down too much though, you can't push the glass mouthpiece down it, or if you do get it to go down you can't pull the tube back out.

Other TM users may not have had an issue with theirs; I only struggled as I can't grip things properly and don't have the strength I used to. I solved this problem by cutting up a couple of strips of anti slip matting and using that to grip the glass tube to pull it out. The TM does have other little quirks (some people may call then 'cons'), the brushed metal finish is a bit soft and is easy to scratch. 

The led light leaks at the base (poor finish / fitting), I think this in some ways is an asset. The amount of times I could have knocked the TM off the computer desk in the dimly lit office room if it had not been for the fact that I could see it glowing / flashing, from the base. You can see exactly where it is, blink, blink. The TM is said to be a bit fragile, because of the way the heating element is built, so you want to avoid drops if you can. So my view, light leak, for me is a Pro rather than a con. 

The packaging and accessories were all delivered safely, no damage, so another plus. Also had positive communication with TM via email so no issues there.  

The unit its self is well made and nice looking in a retro, rustic way. The wood finish is good, nice and smooth, and fits nicely in the hand. The cooler unit works really well, the heating selector dial is thumbnail tight so it's easy to turn up or down. Cleaning is a doddle, gently push the cooler unit out from the screw side NOT the mesh side. Take off the O rings and rinse in warm soapy water, I put them on a cocktail stick and wash them on that so I don't loose them. I then put the cooler unit and glass tube in iso. (Don't leave the O rings in iso it will degrade them, if you do rinse the O ring with iso, rinse it again in warm soapy water, and final rinse in clean water).

Most importantly she vapes really well, buttery smooth, that really does bring out the flavours, the 'on demand' feature is brilliant and works really well. Would I buy one again if this was lost. Absolutely, this is my second dry herb vape, my first was the XMax Starry 3, so I have been spoilt really. But I would certainly buy another one.  

cracking review!! ive had mine just over a year,i use long water attachement for the xlr8 with me hydrotube an it rips!! hits as hard as the evo defo!

1 hour ago, mr rhino said:

I ordered one of these the other day can't wait!!

have heard some mixed reviews,however really love mine! 

kind regards hd

• Like 1
21 hours ago, hazydays OG said:

have heard some mixed reviews,however really love mine! 

kind regards hd

I've read the reviews and i know about the reliability issues but those clouds on the vids were just to much for me to resist :rofl:

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 24/06/2021 at 8:03 PM, Hempire Road said:

On 20/06/2021 at 9:13 AM, mr rhino said:

I've read the reviews and i know about the reliability issues but those clouds on the vids were just to much for me to resist :rofl:

How are you getting along with it Mr Rhino?

Kind regards hd

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, hazydays OG said:

How are you getting along with it Mr Rhino?

Kind regards hd

Fuckin amazing mate, best vape I've owned for sure:smokin:

The beast from Finland

large.5282021141323.jpg

Edited by mr rhino
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, mr rhino said:

Fuckin amazing mate, best vape I've owned for sure:smokin:

The beast from Finland

large.5282021141323.jpg

They sure are!! Portable beasts!!

• Like 1

I've recently realised that if I use it on session mode I get more high. I'm pretty sure it's just because I'm aware it's cooking away so I hit it faster, so it hits me harder.

I've also dropped my go-to temp to 4 and I'm still getting very high.

• Like 2