Tiny might vape

TheplantUK

Good morning Any idea of when this will be back in stock I got an email yesterday afternoon to say back in stock went to order this morning and it says out of stock again! Can't wait to get my hands on this vape :bong:

Thank you! 

1 hour ago, stickyblack said:

I wouldnt be surprised if they sold out yday.. 

When I snagged mine in the summer at VF they all sold out within 15 minutes of going on the store :D 

On 9/11/2020 at 9:58 AM, TheplantUK said:

Good morning Any idea of when this will be back in stock I got an email yesterday afternoon to say back in stock went to order this morning and it says out of stock again! Can't wait to get my hands on this vape :bong:

Thank you! 

I had a message about 1630, went to buy at about 1700 and they'd gone.

I messaged Vapefiend  on Insta and was told they they sold out in minutes.

• Like 3
  • 5 months later...

Anyone know why there is no stock of these anywhere? I’d like to invest in one but even with the ‘email me when back in stock’ option set, nothing has happened for months. What’s the deal? Are they made using hand tools in someone’s lakeside cabin one at a time in Finland ? 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Clean Green said:

Anyone know why there is no stock of these anywhere? I’d like to invest in one but even with the ‘email me when back in stock’ option set, nothing has happened for months. What’s the deal? Are they made using hand tools in someone’s lakeside cabin one at a time in Finland ? 

@Clean Green

I think thats pretty much it mate. lol

The dude who makes them has previous for dissapearing for months at a time and thus providing no customer support. Im not sure if it was confirmed but there were suspsicions he was behind a previously abandoned vape too.

A shame as it gets some good reviews. I was thinking about ordering one last time vapefiend had them in stock but i umm'd and ahh'd and then they were gone and im not sure if i made the right move or not now.

Edited by Chade
  • Like 3

Cheers for the info, I’m currently running a trio of goboof Alfa’s which is nice for different strains on the go together but like the look of this Scandinavian blonde piece :naughty: 

I’ll keep an eye on what comes up second hand. Does look nice 

3 hours ago, Chade said:

@Clean Green

I think thats pretty much it mate. lol

The dude who makes them has previous for dissapearing for months at a time and thus providing no customer support. Im not sure if it was confirmed but there were suspsicions he was behind a previously abandoned vape too.

A shame as it gets some good reviews. I was thinking about ordering one last time vapefiend had them in stock but i umm'd and ahh'd and then they were gone and im not sure if i made the right move or not now.

Chade, where'd you get this from? My mate got one had some issues, sent it back and it came back fixed 5 days later. My dealing been good with him too.

Re ordering, the best bet is to place the order on his website and wait. Probably 4-6 weeks, but guratneed to get one compared to risking it when the online shops get them as they sell out in minutes. 

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, Lean Bear said:

Chade, where'd you get this from? My mate got one had some issues, sent it back and it came back fixed 5 days later. My dealing been good with him too.

Re ordering, the best bet is to place the order on his website and wait. Probably 4-6 weeks, but guratneed to get one compared to risking it when the online shops get them as they sell out in minutes. 

I just googled it when i was going to order mate, there were quite a few threads on different sites talking about bad customer service.

Ive just read the tail end of a few threads on fuckcombustion now and i see there are active threads where people are talking about getting them direct with a bit of a delay. Hes probably just got overwhelmed with how popular it was. I'll defo have another look at it when i have some spare cash.

Edited by Chade

I've got one, bought when they first came out. The maker has been really helpful. It's had hugely intensive use. I had a few questions about it's construction and use and he came back within 24hrs every time. I broke the glass sleeve, emailed him and he DHL expressed me a new one with a load of free spare screens and o rings free. Recently the microswitch started needing multiple clicks, basically because of being used constantly and dropped periodically probably. Emailed and same day got a DHL express label and it'll be on its way back to me soon FOC.

Can't complain about that tbf. 

And it's the best flower vape I have ever used. By a very long way. 

• Like 8