Tiny might vape

TheplantUK

20 hours ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

I want one of these cool looking “Rocket” stem for my Tm2 but unfortunately they’re unavailable in the UK and I’m not to sure about having one posted all the way from Canada… :unsure:

large.IMG_6856.jpeg

Looks like a sex toy :naughty:

Got an old pic of my P80 somewhere in my gallery :

large.IMG_20210412_203105_01.jpg

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 7
2 hours ago, Notorious B.U.D said:

Im fairly sure I know the answer to that 

Ah - gotcha - nope not yet but am tempted - i did look at see if perhaps they had a shop or reseller you can actually visit in switerland as potentially visiting one wouldnt be too hard in august for me but as far as i can tell its online only.  it does worry me if they only sell so few and if something goes wrong - its not gonna be so easy to return like the TM2.

• Like 1

I think I read on the site there is only a 2 year warranty with it and the TM2 is 10 year which is a bit of a reassurance in itself.

1 hour ago, highgrower said:

Look cool - how does it compare to a TM2?

Only have a TM1, sorry. But I would say they're pretty comparable devices, the airflow being better on the P80, the TM being more user friendly, easier to use everywhere.

Taste wise, the P80 might have a slight edge, but it's not that noticeable.

• Like 3
15 hours ago, highgrower said:

Ah - gotcha - nope not yet but am tempted - i did look at see if perhaps they had a shop or reseller you can actually visit in switerland as potentially visiting one wouldnt be too hard in august for me but as far as i can tell its online only.  it does worry me if they only sell so few and if something goes wrong - its not gonna be so easy to return like the TM2.

That’s a shame they don’t have an actual outlet, would of been perfect for you to be able to pick one up while on your travels to bring back home. From what I’ve read they are not meant to be too bad on their customer service/repairs side of things in general, I think I might try and get one purely because of how artistic they are and the range of glass ware available is amazing.

@purepotstill That is a beauty mate I love the design as I’m a big fan of the colour green… unsurprisingly lol There’s some amazing really unique designs they’ve produced over the years I just keep drooling over them in the gallery over on their site.

• Like 2
On 7/6/2023 at 8:57 PM, purepotstill said:

Got an old pic of my P80 somewhere in my gallery :

large.IMG_20210412_203105_01.jpg

Going off topic here... 

What guitar have you got??  lol 

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 3:51 PM, mmmm...nice! said:

Going off topic here... 

What guitar have you got??  lol 

Too many ! lol

Some are unique from a luthier, and I have a good Gretsch, and another with 12 strings.

And to get back to the topic, after chatting with TM's support, I've decided to upgrade to a TM2 so I've sent my faulty unit back to them and am just waiting for the new one to arrive.

Edited by purepotstill
  • Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

TM2's at home, and I love it so far. It's more powerful than my previous TM1 : I was vaporizing from setting 4 to 6 before, the new one's set at 2 at the beginning and 3 in the end extracts faster. The small cosmetic improvements are great too, and it comes with a Molicel P28. Airflow's the same though : very good, but not as free as the Tetra P80's, even using the same basket and glass (except for the adapter of course).

But TM's glass holder system makes it so easy to use it will probably be my daily 1st choice, especially since the P80's more finicky with batteries. You can have a "low battery" with a half full battery sometimes, making it stop heating. You have to wait a few seconds between two puffs if you want to avoid that past 50% charge.

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...

Aaaargh....  ffs, the little button fell off my TM2. Can't turn it on...  Gutted.

So far, that's 2 S&B Mighty's and now the TM2 that I've killed  lol 

Thank fuck the Arizer Solo 2 is bulletproof. Outlasted them both. Top vape 👌

TM2 gets a little return visit back home to Finland as it's still under warranty.

Anyone else had their button fall off??  lol 

• Like 1
  • WOW 1
7 minutes ago, mmmm...nice! said:

Arizer Solo 2 is bulletproof.

Love mine...have you seen the solo2 max?

Might give one a go if vapefiend can get them...:yep:

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, stu914 said:

...have you seen the solo2 max?

I have now.  Looks impressive, longer battery time??  Jeez, they already outperform the Mighty and the TM2.

• Like 1

I had the first solo about 12 years ago and two solo 2 since then.

Hammered all day every day and never gives up, great piece of kit.

• Like 3

I gave my first Solo away to a mate, it's still going...  he replaced the battery and it was like new again.

I've had the Solo 2 since it came out....  stood the test of time for sure, excellent vape! 👌

• Like 3