Tiny might vape

TheplantUK

16 minutes ago, Should Know Betterer said:

Cons- to properly enjoy it I'd need to buy a shitload of glass stems and various terp/dosing capsules and several extra batteries with appropriate charger and I'd have to clean it out repeatedly after a few uses and I'd only get a couple of goes before having to empty/refill and it's got hot vapour and I should expect to have to send it to Finland for repairs ? 

The original stem with CU is perfectly usable, and gives a very good experience. After, if you want, you can buy some glass but it's not mandatory. Never felt the need for dosing capsules, but I might be the minority here, as I do very small bowls. You need to clean out more often with the cooling unit, but it's really easy : taking the parts off is 15s, put them in isopropanol, wait a few minutes, rinse, dry and vape.

Edit : @Goodblokewas faster and more concise :hippy:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Should Know Betterer said:

and I'd have to clean it out repeatedly after a few uses

I have barely cleaned mine - maybe passed some kitchen towel down the stem every other day and wiped out the cooler thing - once you get the nuts out it doesnt collect much crap.

• Like 2
16 hours ago, Should Know Betterer said:

I'd only get a couple of goes before having to empty/refill

I really don't get why people are finding this. I pack the baskets and they last me ages working up through the temps. If you use the cooling unit then you can put loads in as you can move it up and down to accommodate the amount of weed you want in there. I'm not trying to sell you this btw, I'd go for the Mighty + If i was you but that's maybe because me and the other person I know with a TM2 have been unlucky. He's on his third one since last October and I'm waiting for my second one to be delivered, I've only had mine 4 months.

If you do get the TM2 just make sure you buy it from Vapefiends, I was impatient and bought mine from somewhere else as they had stock first and lets just say the level of customer service isn't anywhere near (i won't mention where i got mine, it might be against site rules).

You only need the long glass stem really so another £21 ....and at least one more battery which is about £8

• Like 3

@KC i bought the long cooling tube and some dosing caps, working much better now, cant wait for my Friday sesh, i will be loading up every capsule at the same time and go through them all. Still get abit of a cough at high temps but better than before.

Feel abit of a div with the long mouth peice. Kind of like a wizards pipelol.

Hopefully il be able to stick with the vape now

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Bobcharlieeeee said:

Kind of like a wizards pipe

I thought it looked more like some weird sex toy. Definitely one to keep at home :naughty:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, KC said:

I thought it looked more like some weird sex toy. Definitely one to keep at home :naughty:

Glass sex toy amateur ? You like to live dangerously  :pitchfork:

• Like 1

love my TM1, the TM2 looks so good, faster charging,  faster heat up, the list is endless.

The cooling unit gets so resined up quickly, I like the glass water pipe.

Not really smoking atm but want to grow some proper cbd strains to help with sleep. The TM is the best bit of kit I've ever purchased

• Like 3

I think they've beefed up the power button on the Tm2 now, they must have had a good few returns I imagine. Fingers crossed they got it sorted now!

• Like 2

Personally I use a basket screen in front of the cooling unit, when that's gunked up I chuck it in a jar of alcohol. Means I rarely have to clean the cooling unit, although I have two of them. 

Also if people are having draw restriction issues then pack less, get higher. Never pack it down, keep it nice and loose.

• Like 3

I'm using a TM2, ... had some issues but thoroughly enjoying it right now.

Using the solid baskets  but probably too tightly packed, evenso they get gunked up too. Went for the titanium long draw tube due to burning my lips on the glass stubby one and it's ideal for the clumsy ones of us..

I use a teeny bottle brush on the screen and that keeps it going with clear draw for an extra week. It's not the cooling unit that restricts airflow, it's the screen getting blocked in my experience.

• Like 1

Does anyone try to collect the build up condensation in the cooling unit?   I would have thought it would be similar to the deposit on a volcano bag and well worth keeping?

• Like 2
2 hours ago, highgrower said:

Does anyone try to collect the build up condensation in the cooling unit?   I would have thought it would be similar to the deposit on a volcano bag and well worth keeping?

I put the glass and sometimes the nuts and washer into milk then heat. Good after dinner drink :lol:

• Like 3