2020 HSO Pot Noodle challenge (entry thread)

1 hour ago, npx2020 said:

both companies went quiet sometime before the 10th

I had seen the website notice for a while but I`m not sure on the dates.

They can afford good lawyers.

I hope it is just a point of law about seeds that can be argued in court quickly and nothing to do with the money side

1 hour ago, Dov1 said:

Raid? What happened?!

Dinafem under Judicial Investigation

12 hours ago, Geoff said:

I hope it is just a point of law about seeds that can be argued in court quickly and nothing to do with the money side

I hope so too man, for several reasons... I rate them as a company, always top quality product with the customer service to back it up. It isn't just about the seeds though, their bank accounts have been seized and money laundering/criminal organization is part of the investigation according to what I can find... It honestly doesn't look too good. I hope everything is ok with them but the law generally doesn't go through all of this unless a fair bit of intelligence has been gathered beforehand.

What does that mean for us? I've got zero idea... I'm not going to sweat it but I'll have to have a giggle if/when that knock on the door occurs. We shall see I suppose.

38 minutes ago, Dov1 said:

And thats why we use a safe address unrelated to our grow 

Well, yeah... As I said, I don't shit where I eat. Makes it no less of a confusing situation though... Sad that it has happened.

• Like 1

I think you can rest easy.

Any data will be protected from transfer to the UK.

Nobody in the Dinafem databases has committed a crime.

Forces just don`t cooperate internationally that often unless lots of paperwork is completed, so its only just really big stuff.

Me buying 3 White widows a couple of years ago isn´t going to set any alarms off anywhere.

Recently it`s just been an odd HSO buy on Black Friday and Mark has been great with free stuff.

They might not be looking at the online seed sales, that`s going to be very transparent with linked credit card details.

They aren´t cash in an envelope seed banks.

Could be big Pharma leveraging politicians or they`ve been really stupid.

• Like 4

²

22 minutes ago, npx2020 said:

Well, yeah... As I said, I don't shit where I eat. Makes it no less of a confusing situation though... Sad that it has happened.

Respectfully im sure higher ups in their company have been involved in some dodgy doings, they dont just sieze all the bank accounts etc without strong evidence of fraud, laundering etc etc i doubt the seeds or who gets them is the problem.but regardless the truth will be out eventually.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Geoff said:

Could be big Pharma leveraging politicians or they`ve been really stupid.

Yeah, THIS would not surprise me one bit... Amazing how laws and attitudes change when there's money to be made. I'm more sad that worried tbh, as I said, I really liked the way the operate and what they offer.

• Like 1

In my paranoid opinion, i assume that anything put on line is being monitored.

A week or so ago, there was a new member on this site, trying to get people to give him names

of landlords that would allow someone to set up a grow.

That person would have to be 100% naive or was on a quest to gain info for dubious means.

Also, earlier in the year i sent off my £20 subby money, which never arrived.

I first thought it was down to a dodgy postperson, but the money could not be seen through the 

envelope , i  dismissed the thought of team uk420 of nicking it, which only leaves an interception

somewhere in between.

Not too worried about the 20 quid, more the fact that my pals address was in it.

I know i am paranoid, its the way i like it, but, i will not make the same mistake twice.

The point i am making is, even if there is not a human monitoring this site, there will be a computer

algorithm somewhere picking up on key words or phrases.

Anybody, buying seeds on line will have that transaction, name, address & product, logged in the system. :skin_up:

• Like 2

• 6 months later...

Sorry this had to be abandoned folks  :(

The shit hit the fan. 

We will be back by autumn and I'll get a PNC rocking  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 7

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Sorry this had to be abandoned folks  :(

The shit hit the fan. 

We will be back by autumn and I'll get a PNC rocking  :headbang:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Is all good mate, we're more than understanding of circumstance.

Good to see you back home again :) 

• Like 4