2020 HSO Pot Noodle challenge (entry thread)

So the L.A. Gelato up for this years torture trials... fancy :yep: 

I see the usual suspects are already on board + I'm in if ya'll have me. "I have a cunning plan" (Baldrick.S.1983)

October was penciled in for a multi-strain SOG, so a few noodles should fit in nicely :yahoo:

Good luck ya bunch o' noodlers

• Like 9

I could be in if I can get the beans myself....I haven't completed a diary in here yet (cos Im crap at it...) This might kick my arse into gear for once :fart::smokin:

• Like 7

4 hours ago, InTheSystem said:

Cool to see the PNC comp returning again. I have a King Size this year ready smuggled on the plane from the UK.... I am ready ;):D 

Back with a King Size this year, an no coco I’m guessing (middle of the night watering’s:wassnnme:) a thing off the past haha. 
Time off year suits you better this time too. 

King’s, former King’s prince’s an princess’s in the waiting better be ready, this noodle smuggler means Buisness. :realcool:

Good luck dude. 

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, Amo said:

Back with a King Size this year, an no coco I’m guessing (middle of the night watering’s:wassnnme:) a thing off the past haha. 
Time off year suits you better this time too. 

King’s, former King’s prince’s an princess’s in the waiting better be ready, this noodle smuggler means Buisness. :realcool:

Good luck dude. 

hahaha yer that was a stoopid idea. Who came up with that plan? lol Cheers buddy, pot smuggled successfully through customs in the suitcase... I will living soil it for sure, could be fun seeing how that goes actually, will have the soil from the Auto CMOG to re-use! Will you be entering this year bro? Be fun to have you in again, last year was a right giraffe and surprisingly educational at the same time :D  

Edited by InTheSystem
  • Like 6

The living soil in a pot noodle pot will be interesting as you say, an could be the secret to this PNC malarkey we’ve all been missing. :book:

24 minutes ago, InTheSystem said:

Will you be entering this year bro? Be fun to have you in again, last year was a right giraffe and surprisingly educational at the same time :D  

My dilemma is I’m not sure if I could get it started on time for the comp start cut off date, small grow space an life thing’s.

An I don’t wanna get the free seeds an then not be able to start on time. 
Only option I’d have then I guess is I could add a LA Gelato a long with a Lingerie I have already planed for my HSO Sherb’s Colab diary.  Though I’d rather been in the PNC comp. 
Not sure yet dude. 

Last year’s was a blast, an a good ole learning experience for me, as you know, (tip master:yep:

An a cool surprise result. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Mine don’t swing. Just rests on top of me bollocks chilling like a lazy moggy. Not even a metaphorical swoosh. I am however a competitive little bastard. Hopefully I won’t have to paint a big ‘D’ on me pot and wear it on me head like a twat. But we’ll see .... beginners luck n all that :yep:

hso just introduced that as what we have to do in our opening posts .

• Like 7

@HSO-Mark I think I mentioned this is on a prior, but how about asking the HO guys to ship out name HSO branded name tags with the seeds, might get some nice labelled up shots that way.

Or would the tag be bigger than the pot lol 

• Like 5

6 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

so you are in the dickswingers team not cameltoe then ?every year we hear dickswinging swoosh noises ..they dont usually last too long when it comes the kingdom of the noodle ..

lollollol

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, unity said:

@HSO-Mark I think I mentioned this is on a prior, but how about asking the HO guys to ship out name HSO branded name tags with the seeds, might get some nice labelled up shots that way.

Or would the tag be bigger than the pot lol 

Like the Dinafem ones mate?

MRCD023.jpg

I'll see what I can do ;)

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Amo said:

My dilemma is I’m not sure if I could get it started on time for the comp start cut off date, small grow space an life thing’s.

I have the start date set to October 1st but we could easily change that?

We could not have an official start date and just an end date  :)

That could make things simpler as others may not be able to start till say December  :)

As long as diaries are finished by April 1st 2021 your good go :)

I'll change the intro post :yep:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

As long as diaries are finished by April 1st 2021 your good go :)

You don’t needa do this for just ole me mate, but if that is the plan, then...
YEA I’m in for another loco PNC adventure   with the guy’s an hopefully girl’s.

April 1st shouldn’t be a prob. You’d be a fool to miss it...:wassnnme:

Might even brave it with a BombayBadBoy, Jibba size obviously :king:

• Like 8

Ooooo later finish date than expected!! I'd like to give it a whirl, would love to grow out the la gelato this fall into winter.

• Like 4