2020 HSO Pot Noodle challenge (entry thread)

The time has come to launch the 3rd HSO Pot Noodle challenge on UK420  ;)

The last 2 years have been fantastic and I hope to see an even better showing this year :headbang:

For this year's strain I've decided to make this even crazier by selecting one of Sherbinskis latest strains  ;)

We will be using L.A Gelato for the 3rd Pot Noodle challenge  :yep:

large.xhso203_la_gelato_660x990.jpg.pagespeed_ic.aCkKDYOyBp.jpeg

As with past years we will happily supply 40 members with 3 seeds. If we have more interest I could possibly push this to 50 ;)

Right, let's get some rules out of the way and we can offically kick this off  :headbang:

1- You must have one completed diary on UK420 to be eligible for the free seeds. It does not have to be a HSO diary any diary is valid as long as it's completed 

2- You must have over 50 posts so we can communicate with you to obtain mailing info. If point 1 is achieved you will have over 50 posts  

Let's go over a few simple Question and Answer  

1- What is the Pot Noodle Challenge?

A- The aim will be to grow 1-3 plant,s to the best of your ability in, you guessed it a "Pot noodle" container! Pretty simple concept  (Regular and King size allowed  :yep: )

2- When does this start?

A-  Seeds will be sent out over the coming week's but I don't expect seeds to be processed until late this month/early next . I'm not going to set an official start date to All is some flexibility. Start when seeds land or wait until you've got the space :) remember the finish date though lol

3- When does this finish?

A- Your grow diary must be completed by the 1st April 2021, with winners selected/announced on April 20th 2021.

(That gives over 6 month if you start as soon as your seed arrive)

4- If I have my own seeds can I enter?

A- Yes you can. This is open to anyone who want to participate.

5- How do we enter?

A- Simple!. Just submit your name in this thread and you are entered. Priority will go to

Lifetime  Subscriber's 

Subscriber's 

Then other member's 

6- How many seeds will we get

A- We will supply 3 seed of L.A Gelato for each member selected 

7- Will there be a prize for the winner/winners?

A- Yes of course.  We will have 3 winners. Prizes the same as last year  ;)

We have a total of €1000 to giveaway which will be split like this

1st place winner (1st best diary) €500
2nd place winner (2nd best diary) €300
3rd place winner (3rd best diary ) €200

The winners will be given their winnings as an eVoucher to spend on

https://www.lamota.org/en/

We will also add a few extra prizes for 4th-6th place diaries and I'll do a best picture prize also  :yep:

8- Can we used the large size pot noodle container? Aka "Kingsize"!

A- Yes you can use either the "regular" or "kingsize" pot noodle container. Personally I would go for the larger container as it holds slightly more medium. The smaller if you want more of a challenge.

9- Can we grow more than 1 plant?

A- Yes, we will be supplying 3 seeds to each member so if you want to grow 1,2 or 3 plants  (in separate pot noodle containers) that is allowed.

10- When will we receive our seeds?

A- I will collect all names throughout this month(August 2020) and aim to have all seeds out by early September 2020.

Now just a little bit more information and answers.

The plant/plants grown must be grown only in the "Pot Noodle Container" . The bottom can not be cut out to allow more root development in to another pot or as a net pot in a hydro type grow. (We know you guys can get creative)

If you are participating in this fun competition you will need to do 

A weekly picture update showing various angles of the plant and pot so it is clear only the container specified is being used. The cannabis community can get creative and we want a level paying field for this one.

So there we have the 3rd HSO Pot Noodle Challenge up and running on the UK420.

Get your names down if you qualify and would like to participate  

Let's get this community fun started :headbang:

Last year's was really exciting so I'm hoping this year will be even better :yep:

Any questions just ask and I'll be happy to answer  :)

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 27

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-VB3d6ibY6eU/UU98unt2gcI/AAAAAAAABkY/GR8sS--rFhQ/s400/I've-abandoned-my-child!.gif

rewenge veel bee myne . ..

count the former king ..well and truly in ...the return ..

• Like 16

My current effort should be coming to an end by your start date. I fancy a challenge, if owt challenge me sen. In esteemed company so not much of a chance but giant killings happen .... yer hear that fellas ... bet yer pooing yer pants now eh lol 

• Like 10

Alright there,

Here we grow again then.

I am in. 

La Gelato eh, nice, 

See you all there folks.

Jj :king:

• Like 13

I´d love to enter. First attempt.

I´ve just checked .. Amazon Spain sell Pot Noodle but I have to buy 12 ... sorry dogs. :sorry:

LA Gelato ... Acai Berry Gelato x BHB3K   great choice, great competition.

Thanks for doing this. @HSO-Mark

• Like 9

14 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

My current effort should be coming to an end by your start date. I fancy a challenge, if owt challenge me sen. In esteemed company so not much of a chance but giant killings happen .... yer hear that fellas ... bet yer pooing yer pants now eh lol 

so you are in the dickswingers team not cameltoe then ?every year we hear dickswinging swoosh noises ..they dont usually last too long when it comes the kingdom of the noodle ..

• Like 8

5 hours ago, Jibba jabba said:

Alright there,

Here we grow again then.

I am in. 

La Gelato eh, nice, 

See you all there folks.

Jj :king:

https://mrtimewalk.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/hail-to-the-king-baby-7.png

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 8

Cool to see the PNC comp returning again. I have a King Size this year ready smuggled on the plane from the UK.... I am ready ;):D 

• Like 10

Mine don’t swing. Just rests on top of me bollocks chilling like a lazy moggy. Not even a metaphorical swoosh. I am however a competitive little bastard. Hopefully I won’t have to paint a big ‘D’ on me pot and wear it on me head like a twat. But we’ll see .... beginners luck n all that :yep:

• Like 7