sweet wooden zkittles

vince noir rock n roll star

gave the girlies a sip of water this week ..the squat one is more frosty but their catching up to each other ..very uniform looking and smell a bit saucy ..easy grow this ..handling the odd thrip well ..other than that all good ..while im at it ..i have a chem beyond diesel in the veg tent waiting to go into the flower tent and the dos sweet dos reveg went very well indeed and has gone back in the flower tent ..

large.IMG_4408.JPGlarge.IMG_4407.JPGlarge.IMG_4406.JPG

three amigos

then the dos sweet dos reveg

large.IMG_4398.JPG

chem beyond the pot

large.IMG_4402.JPGlarge.IMG_4385.JPG

and cos it looked lovely in the @diyleduk forum heres the sweet auto gelato grown under the 65watt quantum board ..

large.IMG_4387.JPG

thrips n all ..

• Like 6

went out today to do all the usual stuff ..came home and me son said ..we had a power cut for 5 mins today ..so ..will it be seeded zkittles come harvest time ..we shall see .

• Like 4

gotta be one of the most boring diaries ever ..gave the plants a cup or two of water this week ..

other than that its getting harder to tell which is which now ..very uniform looking plants and such a breeze to grow ..i like it .

large.IMG_4525.JPGlarge.IMG_4524.JPGlarge.IMG_4523.JPGlarge.IMG_4517.JPGlarge.IMG_4518.JPGlarge.IMG_4519.JPGlarge.IMG_4520.JPG

and squeezed into the gap between two of the bottom plants ..and i mean squeezed .

chem beyond room .

large.IMG_4521.JPG

• Like 4

one of the skits was 60% red haired pistils ..that means early tester ..rock solid nugs ..the other two will be left ..one til a couple of weeks the other til its done and dusted ..best to try them at all stages to find what works best i find ..

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

well what can i say ..piece of piss these skittles ..all chopped hung and basically cooked up already ..i did remember to take a couple of pics of them before the chop ..bout a week before ..

the smoke is awesome ..i could toke it all day long ..leaves such a lovely taste in the mouth like palma violets and chocolate limes ..the others were different and more sweety tasting so im revegging the peculiar tasting one ..why not ..

had to clear them out quick ..as im trying to run the tent down for a full clean out then get the sweet seeds competition started ..

large.IMG_4566.JPGlarge.IMG_4565.JPGlarge.IMG_4560.JPGlarge.DSCN0784.JPG

• Like 9

the smoke just gets better ..have to say its not the strongest of smokes but its bloody lovely and you could chug away all day with a knowing grin on yer face ..i like it ..

• Like 4

Can't wait to get tucked into mine now, got to wait for Christmas though.  its still flowering away in the shed I'll get a pic for you laterrr. 

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 4

Here you go bub, got a wee bit stoned last night and watched David Attenborough Netflix doc. Gave himself get our jail free card there the boy, what damning doc. Say no to waste and be self sufficient. 

So any way back to sweet skittlez. This has been piss easy grow literally left em all to it, hence the height issues actually got a green poison budding above the LED. Ah well we will let it ride out. If you look carefully had employ a pink pipey get her out the way. 

large.IMG_20201015_195638_compress32.jpglarge.IMG_20201015_195702_compress8.jpglarge.IMG_20201015_195641_compress4.jpg

Sweet an frosty.

large.IMG_20201015_195750_compress59.jpglarge.IMG_20201015_195651_compress74.jpg

Remember don't nonce anyone!

Stay safe @vince noir rock n roll star

Edited by growinggold
  • Like 4

This Christmas you are going to have a good harvest to enjoy ;)

Well prepared and safe at home! :hippy:

Sweet smokes!
- Apolo

• Like 1