sweet wooden zkittles

vince noir rock n roll star

todays stop off is brief ..not much to report ..cup of water given ..sly wink at the big one .a little tickle on the smaller one ..but no noncing ,no satanic plant abuse ,and no bollock flashing voodoo needed ..

large.IMG_4247.JPGlarge.IMG_4248.JPGlarge.IMG_4249.JPG

all in flower ..thrips optional .

• Like 5

not much to report as yet ..just add water at this stage ..all good ..

large.IMG_4255.JPGlarge.IMG_4253.JPGlarge.IMG_4258.JPG

• Like 4

Very nice Vince, thanks for sharing ;)

Things seem to be getting very pretty inside that closet. Keep it up and...

Sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 2

some very distinct differences in these here zkittles ..one of them is a squat bugger ..i like the squat ones its like theyre about to leapfrog into a stretch ..nothing much to report ..the led is a three quarter altitude so im guessing 150 watt ..not had to feed anything ,couple of small drinks of water ..as the outside tempreture here dropped suddenly last night what with this breeze thing going on ..

rather pleased they are so easy to grow .

large.IMG_4273.JPGlarge.IMG_4274.JPGlarge.IMG_4275.JPGlarge.IMG_4276.JPGlarge.IMG_4277.JPG

plenty of room for them to stretch into ..but i think one of them has done finished stretching at 2ft tall ..which is perfect for me .

• Like 3

everything seems to be tickety boo ,they had a drink of water this week ..filling out nicely and the tallest one has its first pistils showing ..the other two are either squat phenos or .they havent hit stretch week yet ..either way all good .

large.IMG_4292.JPGlarge.IMG_4291.JPGlarge.IMG_4290.JPGlarge.IMG_4289.JPGlarge.IMG_4288.JPG

• Like 4

finally keeping the thrip population controlled ..this week mostly nothing been done ..a wink ..blew em a kiss ..thats about it ..but i will be feeding some bloom very soon .throw in a touch of grow for the end and thats it ..dont like to overcomplicate things ..

large.IMG_4299.JPGlarge.IMG_4298.JPGlarge.IMG_4297.JPGlarge.IMG_4296.JPG

• Like 3

gave everything a splosh of intense grow and a big dollop of intense grow organix ..because the life cycle is so short and the soils got some goodies in it hopefully shouldnt need to interfere with such things as feeding ..

definately one short pheno and one taller ..they come with thrips optional so i hear ..this week ..no thrips .next week ..who knows lol

large.IMG_4307.JPG

no1 the tall one .

large.IMG_4308.JPG

no2 the medium one

large.IMG_4309.JPG

no3 the squatty

large.IMG_4310.JPG

warts n all ..sod what harvey says about overlapping leaves ..cram the fuckers in and do as little as possible ..

• Like 6

Cheers mate!

Very good, they seem to be doing well and the flower formation is also great. Good colour and shape in the new leaves. Keep it sweet!

:smoke:

tommy

• Like 1

chuggin along nicely ..gave them all 3 ml of bloom and 1 ml of grow of the magical intense nutes ...probably be all they will need to see them through ..less is more sometimes .

cheers @Sweet Seeds-tommy for popping by ..gotta say the reason i like your beans is ..well ..you really dont have to do anything to achieve buddage ..

large.IMG_4324.JPGlarge.IMG_4323.JPGlarge.IMG_4322.JPGlarge.IMG_4321.JPG

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

picture heavy update incoming ..mainly cos ive not done diddly to them this week ..splosh of water thats it ..

have to say they really do grow themselves these zkittles ..and as i moved a few pots around the tent the smells are super fruity so far ..happy days ..

large.IMG_4370.JPGlarge.IMG_4369.JPGlarge.IMG_4368.JPGlarge.IMG_4367.JPGlarge.IMG_4366.JPGlarge.IMG_4365.JPGlarge.IMG_4363.JPGlarge.IMG_4361.JPGlarge.IMG_4348.JPGlarge.IMG_4349.JPGlarge.IMG_4350.JPGlarge.IMG_4351.JPGlarge.IMG_4354.JPG

• Like 6

Way to go mate ;)

Nice development and some beautiful little buds starting to take form :yep:

Keep it up and sweet smokes :smoke:

tommy

• Like 1