sweet wooden zkittles

vince noir rock n roll star

hello madam ..

as a thank you to sweet seeds for the wooden spoon prizes ..a diary is in order ..and as the sweet auto gelato was such a simple grow with very little imput i thought id try the same process in the flower tent with a couple of the prize seeds ..sweet zkittles ..have to say i do like this zkittles malarkey ..sweet smokes indeed ..

so for the kick off its levingtons home and garden compost .a little bit of intense nutes myco stirred into the soil .few drops of water and off we go ..

36 hours later ..signs of life ..

im going to try and not use feed at all but if i have to i have a large selection of goodies at my disposal ..from intense nutes to maxicrop seaweeds and all the other things in between ..but i suspect the best way to approach the short veg early flower attempt would be to keep it as simple as possible .which suits me fine as time is always against me these days .

so without further ado ...two sweet zkittles ...and forget about the rest ..

may have to chop a do sweet dos real soon to make some room in the flower tent ..theres another excellent strain do sweet dos ..makes huge baseball bat central buds and the smell and taste are exotic ..good for sleep too .

large.IMG_4214.JPG

a week or so ago i planted lots of seeds ..and then promptly forgot i had done so ..so along for the ride are various other beans such as cream caramel ..

large.IMG_4217.JPG

took its time germing ..hence why i forgot it was there .

and whilst this starts off its time to enjoy some of the sweet auto gelato that was grown in the veg tent ..proper little corker ..

large.IMG_4218.JPGlarge.IMG_4219.JPG

nearly time to remove the do sweet dos ..well one of them ..the other one was an experiment gone wrong ..

large.IMG_4215.JPGlarge.IMG_4216.JPG

as you can see the double headed one has suffered some abuse ..but it was only a tester and itll be thrown into butter anyway so looks arent everything with this one .

so ..there we have it ..keep it simple and dont worry bout the thrips ..they come as standard these days .

Edited by vince noir rock n roll star
  • Like 14

It's an honor to see you start a new diary.  

I hope you enjoy our strains for many more years. :fart:

Sweet smokes,

-Apolo

• Like 5

had to delay the update as the heat fried one seedling so i replaced it and waiting on it being up and running which should be later today ..all good though ..

• Like 5

large.IMG_4220.JPGlarge.IMG_4221.JPG

3 zkittles up n running ..wont be long and the biggest will be put into flower ..maybe another week .

until then ..little suggestion ,i have a feeling this xmas is going to be a wild one and as per usual people will be seeking out their smokes too late in the day ..i started early and have been vac sealing samples of strains ive enjoyed in preparation for xmas ..

large.IMG_4223.JPGlarge.IMG_4222.JPG

auto gelato ,do sweet dos and a lemon kush ..plus other non sweet seeds varieties ..

scouts honour ..be prepared and dont nonce anyone .

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

scouts honour ..be prepared and dont nonce anyone .

Thats made my weekend. 

• Like 5

I've just cracked 2 sweet skittlez and there heads popped out this morning. I'm going with coco and autopots. First time trying coco. Was a soil grower for a few years. Been out the game for a few years with the new family. The lockdown had my growing fingers twitching haha

All the best with your grow. :yep:

• Like 5

Nice! I've also got a similar age sweet seeds sweet skittlez in the shed space.  This will be the first grow in this space. Locked into this.

Don't nonce anyone!

• Like 4

That's very cool mate, thanks for sharing another diary with us ;) I'm sure it will be fun as usual :yep:

And Christmas will be sweet for sure :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 2

got my last auto gelato up and germed this morning ..will just leave her be in the veg tent as it worked so well last time with her ..

watch out for the leonids ..

and as always ..dont nonce anyone .

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

watch out for the leonids ..

Are they back already ? 

11 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

dont nonce anyone .

lol

Jj:yinyang:

• Like 5

the leonids are here right now chap ..next few nights if you got no clouds and should see em after 11pm ..

• Like 4

5 hours ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

the leonids are here right now chap ..next few nights if you got no clouds and should see em after 11pm ..

persids .leonids ,.tinlids.eylids its ids all night long .

just popped in to say auto sweet gelato is now up n running ..ill do that diary in diyleds forum as itll be solely in the veg tent under the 65 watt qboard .

• Like 4

thrip free at the moment ..all to play for ..

large.IMG_4242.JPGlarge.IMG_4241.JPGlarge.IMG_4239.JPGlarge.IMG_4237.JPG

just repotted no3 and put it into flower ..thats the one in the bottom pic ..so all three are in the flower tent now as i need the veg tent for the sweet auto gelato ..happy days .

• Like 7