Chinese Dynavap M17

pothead11

Hi there PotHead11!

16 hours ago, pothead11 said:

...I wish I'd known this years ago. 

Indeed, and now that you've got an IH-compatible delivery tool, although it's 4 ~ 5 times overweight by my own estimation based on 100 joules toking, euh...  Well, never forget one most unique feature which differentiates it most definitively from practically all competition:

Bi-Energy

16 hours ago, pothead11 said:

I personally think Dynavap have made something awesome...

Eventually you may even want to show them your tangible support.

Meanwhile i'd like to leave you on an optimistic note.  Just last night i was reading that demonstration kits, sold by semicondutor foundries themselves to help popularize their product lines, could reach the Kilo-Watt and even tripple that in a very compact and efficient form, since we're talking about power conversion reaching above 97 %...  Today exotic materials as Galium Nitride already announce what power devices will be like in a close future, especially dealing with technology.  The current price is above 500 hundred bucks at the moment but it won't be long before its price-tag starts to drop, and when that happens you'll have reliable & affordable IH driving delivered at your door...

:king:

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Well I've given them some support in that I bought genuine spares including o rings and CCD's ( filters ) . 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Well the IH is nearly complete just waiting on some glass and rubber grommets. Just gotta cut one hole fit grommet and glass then tune it to my liking , job done .

Will be keeping a look out for a nice project box to migrate to although I do like the look of the one it's in but it's carboard it is however a very nice size and sturdy .

Edited by pothead11