Chinese Dynavap M17

pothead11

The mail man has been . opened my first package and it's the lighter great fuelled and ready to go . Opened second package and instead of the expected Dynavap clicking cap they sent me a complete Dynavap M17 . Altogether I spent 26.50 including postage for 2 Dynavap M17 s . Really is a good day . They are both copies but certainly feel the part and definitely worth the money .

I guess they were going to give me the cap and thought sod it and chucked the whole thing in the bag. Haven't tried to see if the new one does in fact click but I will later . Have a nice day.

• Like 1

I'd be careful with copies mate. You don't know what metals they will have used for various parts. Lead containing metals are often used in cheap vapes. 

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, Nervous said:

I'd be careful with copies mate. You don't know what metals they will have used for various parts. Lead containing metals are often used in cheap vapes. 

And the rubber o-rings and condenser rings is unknown, Heavy metals would also be a worry. Going off videos comparing them show they should be a concern as well as not working as well as the real ones due to thinker chamber walls effecting optimal heating temps.

Edited by Sgt Smash
  • Like 3

With all the faff and expense of sourcing and swapping out the orings, xrings, ccd, condenser, and cap, and filing down the tip, I think you'd have been better off buying a real cap n coil tip kit, and glass stem from Vapefiend to be honest

• Like 4

Salutations,

Although it may feel like a great day, financially, i'd be worried about long-term confidence - on top of being unethical.

Or maybe that's where George gets those himself but i frankly doubt it, by simple intuition.

Sorry for such mixed feelings.  Well, the purchasing decision seems perfectly assumed anyway.  So, congratulations, until actual testing...

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.
  • Like 1

Yeah I do appreciate what you're saying but I think I got an exceptionally good deal . The o rings seem fine and I think they're made of stainless steel . I can't believe it this morning  I have 1 M17 then the mail man brought the post  and now I have 2 . excellent . Did the file mod on the 1st M17 and it is really good . A nice little cloud . Anyway I have a frugal income and can't afford 1 real Dynavap let alone 2 . I've enjoyed today. Just used my jet lighter on my m17 very nice . I haven't used the second one at all and going to save it for when I break it (unlikely) or lose it . This is the first time using the Dynavap since the file mod and it is definitely worth doing . couple of minutes that's all . Been using the flame for 8 seconds and I think it's about perfect . I had 3 or 4 30 second  sessions from one bow.l

Edited by pothead11
  • Like 2

Sooooo does the Kebo ChynaVap M17 click or not ????

And, how many times?

And, does it click at the right temps?

You know I haven't tested it yet because its new but I'm going to right now just to see BRB with results 

Well it clicks after about 18 seconds under the flame which is about 10 seconds too long . Dynavap have Chynavap beat on this . It's really no big deal I have been flaming it for 7 or 8 seconds and it's fine .  Shame though . Would be an experience . The clicky one is way thinner than the original 

That's a shame :(

Didn't think it was gonna work after seeing the Kebo video with the yellow flame lighter 

Nice to know for sure tho 

Makes you wonder what they were thinking at the factory when they copied it  lol

Anyone willing to buy a Vapolicx or a Hippie Pipe for comparison ?? :)

So, this is the "clicker", right?

large.5c9ade1742246_DynaVap(VapCap)-Circ

Except for the animation, sorry about that.

:unsure:

Well it seems probable now that George ain't a client of chineese technology after all, at least not for the "CCD Screen", as the preliminary results may suggest some lousy cloning work.

The miracle proved short lived but maybe a powerful IH driver can fix it, eventually.  At the present rate we may have to wait a decade or 2...

I mean, i'm getting the impression those Mazzilli modules are having their operating range challenged:  over a decade has passed and recent Power SiC MOSFET literature gives a few interesting hints.  Lets not hold our breaths!

:g:

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.