Chinese Dynavap M17

pothead11

Well just went back and tried it out and it now works . It may be I wasn't letting it cool down enough . Either way pleased to report now ok . It clicks after about 7 seconds which is what I use on the non click one . It makes a little click then a second later a slightly bigger click . Does this sound about right ? I'm giving it until the second main click .

Edited by pothead11
  • Like 1

Just took a look at the hippie pipe and the other one mentioned vapoclicx . Very interesting . Not really keen on the wood or glass but yeah 

So, this is the "clicker", right?

large.5c9ade1742246_DynaVap(VapCap)-Circ

22 hours ago, Hippie on hill said:

...that's a Circumferential Compression Diffuser...

M'yeah, actually i can read "DynaVap (VapCap) - Circumferential Compression Diffuser Screen" in the filename, but it's quite about time someone cares to correct what seems to be a mis-interpretation anyway, though i still got no visual representation of the "clicker" to fill such unexpected void.  So i just don't get it, hence please show what i must see apparently - and many others too i'll bet!

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.
  • Like 1

It's The cap that clicks. 

The ccd is a gauze designed to heat at the correct rate so as to contribute/facilitate with heating the darkside of the bowl. 

• Like 4

Sorry @Egzoset I never intended for you to be the butt of the joke m8 

I was attempting to highlight the sillyness and overly complicated name Dynavap have chosen for their filter screen ..... sorry CCD lol 

Each cap has 2 bimetalic jumping discs inside, like theses 

• Like 6

Oh!

Thank you all, somehow i had come to assume the complex layout of DV's CCD Screen caused it to change form with temperature until it would pop like the cap.

Well that's good news because it clearly implies microphonics must be even easier to capture with a pickup coil and a bias magnet!...

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

• Like 1

was thinking how long do the filters CCD's last ? I've seen them on vapefiend for a reasonable price I think 4.50 for 3 stainless steel . 

Just been onto vapefiend site and some things were 20% off so I decided to get the o rings condenser rings and the CCD 's (filters). Altogether with shipping came to about 13.60 which is pretty good I think . Tried putting 420 in the coupon thing but said no . Oh well . He's got the caps on there too I think there about 12 13 quid If I remember correctly . These things should keep me going for a while . Spent a bit now on Chynavap and Dynavap stuff to the tune of 40 quid which is a lot to me at the moment although I've got 2 complete devices plus spares (should be here Monday) not that I should need them anytime soon . 

Oh right so they last a while then . I think they probably get damaged when removing them which I'm in no hurry to do . Got some weed for tonight which I intend to put through the Chynavap M17 this evening . I think these devices are designed to last a very long time . I ordered the spares for the future really . Been vaping leaf for the last couple of days and it is really not that good , really don't know why I bothered . 

6 hours ago, pothead11 said:

was thinking how long do the filters CCD's last ? I've seen them on vapefiend for a reasonable price I think 4.50 for 3 stainless steel . 

A long time if you clean them regularly. i only got some titanium ones the other month after using the steel one that came with it since 2017 lol

Isopropyl does the job:yep:

(don't get it only any rubber parts tho)

Edited by Sgt Smash
Typo
  • Like 1

I put the leaf in the oven on lowest setting for about 20 minutes then crumbled them up and hey prestow  something to vape  sort of better than nothing.