Chinese Dynavap M17

pothead11

Oh right so they last a while then . I think they probably get damaged when removing them which I'm in no hurry to do . Got some weed for tonight which I intend to put through the Chynavap M17 this evening . I think these devices are designed to last a very long time . I ordered the spares for the future really . Been vaping leaf for the last couple of days and it is really not that good , really don't know why I bothered . 

Mines not damaged from cleaning it regularly , they well designed the originals are , not so sure of clones though ..

yeah you may be right but I have 2 clones and they are very well made . just done 2 bowls and it is great . First vaped it for 10 to 15 flames worth then emptied it stired it 

then vaped it again for 10 or so flames . Did two bowls like this and never saw a whisp of smoke .Awesome . 0.2 of a gram and was wasted . Very impressive . The dynavap people make very good vapes if my copies are anything to go by . I used the click cap and really couldn't see any vapor but the taste is great and got me stoned . Much Awesomeness . 

I would say this though and that is my BLK Nova gets me just as wrecked on the same amount of weed and also little to no vapor that we can see anyway , I think the vapor off weed is pretty much invisible but you can really taste it . No more joints for me . I've kept the twice vaped AVB for a third round when I run out of the good stuff. Have a nice evening.

Anyway the M17 whether fake or original is an awesome vape and will get you shit faced . Quickly . 

Edited by pothead11

Just thought I would mention I first asked for some advice on vaporizers  dry herb  on the 6th July . Can't believe it;s less than a month and I now have 3 . So glad I made this choice . The only thing with the BLK Nova is the battery will supply about 5 5 minute sessions and then it needs 2 hours to charge non of this with the Dynavap or Chynavap Hated the idea of butane torches but now I think it's great. Respect the click . Awesome . 

• Like 1

Well my spares arrived from vapefiend. 24 hours not bad . was expecting them Monday . And yes my M17 is now my go to vape . The spares for the device are a lot smaller than I imagined . I am now prepared for another lock down if it happens . 

The spare CCD 's were way cheaper than china although with the china ones you get 5 and not 3 . The five from china were 8.99 or there about and I think at the moment vapefiend were about 4 quid including delivery . Really like the click cap from china and after using it for a while got it down , sometimes I like to give it an extra second though . No combustion at all . Might order another click cap and see if they give me another complete device . Would like a click cap  for my other M17 although 6 or 7 seconds will not set it alight . Good job I got that torch lighter as well as it was cheap ( 3.99 ) and gets the job done . Have to refill it pretty regularly though . 

Decided I wanted to try a single blue flame turbo lighter and saw 4 x clipper jet flame lighter for 6.50 had a general look about at others and seems to be a good deal . So I bought them . Good to have spares also . The twin lighter I'm using now was 3.99 and it works ok but to be honest I think all the clippers will see it off . There is a pic on the box of the clipper with the blue flame so know what I'm getting .  They work out at 1.65 each Which is great value . I think that's me done spending this weekend . Have a really excellent day. Some things are more expensive online than being in a shop like gas . Swan gas 1.50 near zero impurities . excellent would be more than that on flea bay etc. 

Edited by pothead11

Had a night exclusively on the Chynavap M17 last night and it was really good . Reusing my AVB as now run out and it still has a little bite in it . Now I've got to know it better I think it's really the best vaporizer for the money . One day I will buy a Dynavap m device original to show them my support but not anytime soon . Maybe I should make that my next purchase .

Edited by pothead11

Got some pipe cleaners today for cleaning the M17 condenser I figure this will happen once a week . I saw this as a priority as if left too long I might not be able to get the pipe cleaner in there . So a regular cleaning is on the cards . 

• Like 1

Salutations PotHead11,

4 hours ago, pothead11 said:

So a regular cleaning is on the cards.

Congratulations.  Well i consider that's only a basic requirement to perform maintenance when doing the transition to vaporism, it's not mineral like an iPhone:  there's almost an organic side to it, because that's dealing with our own lung paths and that's live matter essentially.  Which is why i don't like water toys much i guess, not to mention i already get Inlet Water in my cannabic path (from clean-burning butane) anyway.

So it may seems like a long stretch if not an hyperbole but i got some favour to ask...  Please consider trying it in a sauna, e.g. with plenty of moisture in the lungs path, so to speak...  Little shall do, avoid exagerations!  The thing is i'm ready to bet this will add some unexpected "edge" and prove being a "game-changer" (i know young people seek those specially), m'well if it's anything to compare with my customized VaporGenie pipe(s) anyway.

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Just ordered another click cap . tried yesterday and the day before and they had none but today back in stock . No longer free shipping so it's costing me just over 8 quid . A bit pricey but I want it for my second Chynavap M17 . If they send me the whole thing  again that would be awesome . I doubt it will happen but I want the cap anyway. Awesome bit of kit . This will bring my total spend on Chynavap to 48.50   for 2 complete devices and spare o rings and condenser rings as well as stainless steel CCD's .

This will hopefully be the last thing I buy in quite a while and I guess I've probably saved a few quid in tobacco . I would of liked a Vapefiend original cap but they had sold out I think they were on offer for 12 or 13 quid . Anyway happy harvests and may the THC be with you .

Hi again PotHead11,

4 hours ago, pothead11 said:

Does it amplify the effects?

That depends where you stand.  If rafale sneezing, interminable caughing, and asthma interludes between sessions leave one with an impression of being "lungs depressed" then, yeah, maybe that works great inded to have Inlet Water, otherwise it's a blessing to never find oneself in a perspective from which this particular vaporist feature is the last barrier before reaching perpetual abstainance again.

So, if the DV VC is heated beyond the clicker signal then maybe (with a big "if"...), maybe it's possible to experience Inlet Water somewhat similar to H2O (+CO2) catured as the extra-hot gases (or is it plasma??) present in the corona of a clean-burning butane torch (blue) flame.  This may be much easier to accept as a reality if only you could just get your hands on a semi-DiY customized VG pipe as mine, hence my repeated invitations to duplicate & peer reviews.  Not to mention that's a real bargain IMO, but perhaps not appropriate for young persons in reason of unknown long-term exposure to butane-related contaminants.  That later detail explains why i'm hoping to replace butane with distilled water, with help from IH technology, because it can do it i'm sure.  It's only a matter of time.

Well the M17 is out tonight still just as awesome I've done a bowl and a half and I feel excellent . I've actually put the thing down while I'm on the computer . A fair bit left for another session . This thing is a replacement for my joints . Dry herb vaporizers are bloody excellent I wish I'd known this years ago . I did the file mod on it though and the airflow is just right . You know to a person who want's the best vaporizer then I think these have got to be up their . Built to last a very long time . Spares readerly available . I personally think Dynavap have made something awesome , simple but bloody well made and I presume the Genuine article is even better than my Chynavap . This is one device I hope will last me a lifetime and with a bit of respect I think it could happen . I'm off for some of my Chynavap time .