Hso x sherbinski in the water garden

We are off and running thanks to @HSO-Mark 
large.0A7EFBCD-1CD0-451E-8BC8-7982E8358A8D.jpeg

all popped and were placed in the propagation station.

large.21DC30D1-7B42-48B5-83E1-91B85ED77F9F.jpeg

I selected the best three of each but had a forgetful feed and dried them out...they have now recovered and are in the system. 

hand feed initially with formulex I’m now onto a weak house and garden mix 

much love 

Kenny

:hippy:

• Like 11

i did wonder about using an aero prop for seeds, but never seen anyone else try it. 

how are they getting on? Are they root it cubes not a bit too wet in there Ken, or have you used this method before?

HAve you just got it running constantly, or off a timer or what?

good luck with these mucka. 

• Like 3

@zen-ken

Welcome back brother, that Purple Matcha gotcha lol

Best of luck my friend, I'm running the same strains organically (well ish haha) 

Peace bro

• Like 4

14 hours ago, badbillybob said:

i did wonder about using an aero prop for seeds, but never seen anyone else try it. 

how are they getting on? Are they root it cubes not a bit too wet in there Ken, or have you used this method before?

ive always done it like this....the only problem was getting them established in the 150mm net pot....I had a lid for the X stream with 127mm holes, but it can only hold 4.....so I’m gonna build a little holding DWC box in the prop tent with a 50l really useful box and an x stream delivery tube from a 36 site station. 

should link up prop and main system a little smoother 

my best to u and urs brother 

Kenny 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Oldbear said:

@zen-ken

Welcome back brother, that Purple Matcha gotcha lol

Best of luck my friend, I'm running the same strains organically (well ish haha) 

Peace bro

Glad to be back ....ty.....had a few personal issues that have been resolved and I’m back in the saddle :hippy: hope u and urs are very very well :hippy:

• Like 4

14 hours ago, badbillybob said:

I put the xstream on when the root breaks through....you can leave it on 24/7 after that.

when doing the net pots I have it timed as I don’t want to drown them.....

i did it in pots this time but missed a bloody feed and they dried out.....there back looking fine again and I have a good root structure to start with 

• Like 3

cool stuff. 

i made myself a aero prop system with a really useful box, the 36 site sprayer and a mj1000 pump, but with the pump at the right height for cuttings, it passsed water through the sides of the lid and soaked my carpet, ....twice.....bah......

i did think of using a smaller bubbler to start mine off, but like you say the grief of transplanting them to the big system isnt something to look forwards to.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

cool stuff. 

i made myself a aero prop system with a really useful box, the 36 site sprayer and a mj1000 pump, but with the pump at the right height for cuttings, it passsed water through the sides of the lid and soaked my carpet, ....twice.....bah......

i did think of using a smaller bubbler to start mine off, but like you say the grief of transplanting them to the big system isnt something to look forwards to.

I was hoping to get 6 x 150mm nets in the 50l and run the spray bar down the middle. 

didn’t think of run off problems but I see the problem.....the 150mm nets should take the sting out the spray ? Shouldn’t it ? I have a Mj500 out there I think.....I could use that. 
If not it’s back to bastardising an xstream to take it :skin_up:

(I’m very glad to discuss this with u before making another costly mistake lol much love bro) 

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 3

the one option i did think about using - was to run the aeroponic spray bar at the top of the really usefull box , but have it pointing downwards instead of up. :o

i suppose id have to make up the spray bar for it, but at least my carpets would stay dry lol.

im pretty sure you could do the same thing with the 150 net pots mate, would save bastardising the aero prop.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, badbillybob said:

the one option i did think about using - was to run the aeroponic spray bar at the top of the really usefull box , but have it pointing downwards instead of up. :o

i suppose id have to make up the spray bar for it, but at least my carpets would stay dry lol.

im pretty sure you could do the same thing with the 150 net pots mate, would save bastardising the aero prop.

I need to buy the 127mm hole saw....black useful box and delivery tube for the project......not massive expensive, but I don’t need to be replacing it again straight away....I need this to work first time. 

I’ve broke the old x stream....but the really useful box is 10cm shorter....which due to the stupidly powerful LED in there instead of the T5’s height is now a concern lol 

if i need a new x stream anyway I may just get a new one (minus pump) and make another lid for it with 127mm holes....i grow concerned the R.U.Box is going to stitch me up lol 

• Like 3

Not much to report this week 

just establishing in the system :skin_up:

I have completely lost which one is which now tho...I think the matcha is the bushy looking ones and the SBG is a little more spindly....I’ll get a pic up....tell me what U think about which is which lol 

• Like 3

large.6DC425FA-C2EE-48DD-BBDA-826F592E3461.jpeg

plodding along :skin_up:I’ll split them up this week sometime 

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 9

im glad its not just me who does this ha ha .

if i was to guess, which is never a good thing id say the 2 on the far right are the same, and , er..........

good luck with these mate, they are looking real good so far. i predict a fullsome harvest

• Like 3

I have moved them around but it’s still ridiculously difficult to tell them apart....I’ll get a pic up....only two really stand out from the others lol 

• Like 3