Multistrains, 4 New Strains Plus Other HSO Goodies

Alright there @Smokebelch

Nice looking Chemdawg dude, that’s gonna be a monster for sure, reminds me I must get out in the shed and snap a couple of pics of my chemdawg’s it’s certainly been a while, anyway cracking show so far.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up:

• Like 5

Looking good man, that blue fire must be getting close to dry, can't wait to hear what you think of that. Shes's a cracking looking plant :naughty: 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

@AmoYeah sorry I haven’t been too active in here this summer, I am out of work due to Covid so I have been making the most of it and my carp fishing has been taking up lots of my time. Now I have some in flower there will be more updates.

@KCThe Blue Fire is a bit too potent for me mate, halfway through second bowl in the vape and it’s game over, very sedating, not to be consumed if you have anything to do.

@Jibba jabba @HSO-Mark Cheers dudes, the Chemdawg is a real crazy lady, see below.

I am very happy with the two Velvet Octanes that I put in flower a couple of weeks ago, both plants are looking solid and now stretch is done they should start to bud up from Now.

I have switched to @Intense Nutrients for all the plants now, it’s so much easier than BioBizz, I haven’t needed any cal mag yet and it’s odour free unlike the Fishmix. These two Velvet Octanes are looking amazing on just 2ml of Organix Grow through the stretch period. @Intense Nutrients MattThanks for all the stuff you sent me over the last year and sorry it took so long to get on it, I am very impressed so far.

Velvet Octanes @ Day 15

large.P1310975.jpg

large.P1310980.jpg

The Lemon Citron is a nice Looking lady, a few days ago she was potted up into her 6 litre final and topped at 3rd node, a few weeks in the veg tent and she will be put in the flower tent. I have got a real liking for lemon terps so I am hoping she will taste like cloudy lemonade.

Lemon Citron

large.P1320002.jpg

All 3 Sherbinskis are doing their thing in the veg tent, the San Bacio Gelatos seem quite leisurely in veg, the Lingerie is a bit more vigorous and she was potted up last night into a 6 litre pot and topped at the 3rd node.

Lingerie

large.P1320005.jpg

San Bacio Gelato

large.P1320009.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 14

My Chemdawg reg female plant is a proper crazy lady, I veged  her up for 4 months and she went in flower in a rootbound 11 litre pot. 

She has grown into and absolute monster of a plant, she is currently taking up a quarter of a 120 x 120 tent and is towering above everything else in there.

Half the flower tops are chucking out some strange looking long foxtails, I have never seen this before, maybe because she is rootbound. She smells awesome, chemicals and cat piss and has quite leafy sativa type flowers. 

After she stopped stretching I decided I wanted to keep her so I took 4 cuts and put them in a prop, only 1 rooted and that took 3 weeks. She still looks a bit deformed but she is reveging nicely now. 

She he is the biggest plant I ever flowered and I am having a lot of fun trying to keep her going, 11 litre pot goes from saturated to bone dry in two days.

Chemdawg reg Female @ day 47

large.P1310992.jpg

large.P1310989.jpg

large.P1310942.jpg

large.P1310954.jpg

large.P1310958.jpg

large.P1310961.jpg

Reveging Chemdawg Cut

large.P1320013.jpg

To finish off with some of own cooking, I harvested the Pineapple Skunk (smelly cut) x Wonder Kush seeds and have popped a few along with some Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush and I have put 5 of each in some compost, one is struggling but hopefully get some nice females to test these crosses out.

The good news is I have just been and put 13 packs of each in the post to Joolz for subbie seeds so they should be in the shop shortly.

Wonder Kush Hybrid Seedlings

large.P1320016.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 15

2 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

the biggest plant I ever flowered

grow looks great brother belch, wondering why you have been so quiet lately

know i know you have been busy growing monsters :taz:

sam

• Like 5

@samhigh Cheers dude, yeah I have ended unemployed due to this Covid so been having anxiety and lots of worry like everyone else so I have been out carp fishing trying to keep my head together a lot recently, the grow show has taken a bit of a back seat.

I am ok, got no debts or mortgage or kids, wife etc to worry about and I have been saving money up over the years, I was only part time and I managed to get on universal credit ok and I am not much worse off so I am sitting pretty really. Doesn’t stop me worrying about what the future holds though.

Hopefully now I have a few more HSO in flower I will be updating a bit more regular.

Yeah loving the crazy big Chemdawg, it’s a bit of fun really, I wanted to see how far I can push a plant in an 11 litre pot, she is very rootbound.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

Really lovely stuff in here @Smokebelch - particularly that huge Chemdawg. Got a thing for big girls ;) Will def look to keep one of mine on if I get a lady. 

Congrats on the HSO photo win and keep up the top work mate :yep: 

Keep your spirits up on this crazy ride they call 2020

• Like 6

On 03/08/2020 at 5:52 PM, Smokebelch said:

I am ok, got no debts or mortgage or kids

You want mine? We could call it a "bonus" prize lol

Loving that ChemDawg girl ;)

Really cool to see the older strains still kicking ass :headbang:

Thanks for the update brother  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

@SYZYGYThanks mate and good luck with your Chemdawg reg female.

@HSO-MarkThanks for the offer but I think I am ok dude. I am very happy with all the HSO I have on the go at the moment, should be a fun couple of months.

• Like 5

@tokenrollThanks mate, I am very happy with things at the moment, I just wish I tried the Intense Organix nutrients before now, the plants have never looked so nice in early flower and I don’t seem to be getting any Calmag issues like before.

• Like 7

On 8/3/2020 at 0:52 PM, Smokebelch said:

I am ok, got no debts or mortgage or kids, wife etc to worry about

you may be the smartest person ive ever met lol

plants look fabulous, the intense nutes look to be doing a fine job :cheers:

sam

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

@samhighThanks dude, I am a simple man who likes an easy life, yeah loving the Intense nutes, plants look awesome with minimal feed.

So its been a bit of a night mare week for me, I noticed a bunch of bananas on one of my Velvet Octane thats only a couple of weeks in flower, on closer inspection she is a full on hermi, gutted. I checked all the others in the tent and noticed a few forming on the other Velvet Octane, also the Chemdawg had a couple but only on the big foxtail bits. All the other plants in the tent look to be nana free.

Recently I had a reg seed Wonder Kush hermi on me so I know its stress and I think its my tent has light leaks on the door, the Wonder Kush plant was in the same spot as the hermi Velvet Octaine right in front of the door so I had a good look at it and the silver stuff on the inside is cracking and coming off and there is light coming out the tent at lights on worse then i thought. 

I cant afford a new tent at the moment so I have gone for the cheap fix and covered the front with a bedsheet, I cant see any light coming out now so hopefully thats fixed that. Obviously the full hermi Velvet Octane was culled and binned, some of the pods were open though so I expect some seeds in some of the stuff flowering now.

I have chopped all the weird foxtails off the Chemdawg, I dried and vaped those, they tasted awesome, pissy chemical but sweet as well, I cant see anymore nanas on her. The other Velvet Octane I removed 3 small nanas and havent seen anymore so hopefully she is ok now.

Anyway onwards and upward as they say lets do an update of the positive stuff, I will begin with the veging HSO ladies as things are getting interesting with stuff in there almost ready for the flower tent.

The Lemon Citron and Lingerie both doing well in the 6 litre pots, I topped them above the 3rd node and they have responed well with multiple cola branches, they will be going into flower sometime over the next few weeks.

Lingerie 

large.P1320206.jpg

Lemon Citron

large.P1320202.jpg

I potted my two San Bachio Gelatos yesterday, I held them back in the 1 litre pots so they look a bit rough at the moment, they will be ok in a few days now they got fresh compost to grow into, again both topped just above the 3rd node. 

San Bacio Gelatos 

large.P1320208.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 8

Thats the veg tent done now lets look at the HSO stuff I currently have in flower.

I am really enjoying my big Chemdawg plant, she is just over 8 weeks now and is swelling up a little bit more each day, she is fading a bit quicker than I would like but she is very rootbound in that 11 litre pot so its to be expected. She stinks of piss and chemicals, I found some tiny bananas on a few of those mad fox tails so I chopped them off, dried and vaped them, very tasty they were, I am so looking forwards to this one, I reckon she will go 10 weeks so not too long left to wait.

This is the first plant I have fed with Intense Nutes, in the end she was on 2ml Organix Grow and 2ml Organix Bloom, the high doses needed as she is a big rootbound plant, I am flushing her with just water now though.

Chemdawg (reg) @ day 57

large.P1320174.jpg

large.P1320177.jpg

large.P1320180.jpg

large.P1320145.jpg

My surviving Velvet Octane is a beautiful looking plant, a nice amount of stretch should make for some tall colas and she is frosting up already, look how lush green she is, no sign of Calmag issues or leaf tip burn, these @Intense Nutrients are really doing the buisness. I am only feeding her 1ml of Organix Grow and 1ml of the Bloom, I will soon ditch the grow and up the Bloom to 2ml, very simple, not smelly (fishmix) and no need for any Calmag. 

Velvet Octane @ day 26

large.P1320237.jpg

large.P1320191.jpg

I also have a cut of my Pineapple Skunk (smelly cut) in flower, she is looking better than ever before, I fed her the same as the others, here is how I am starting off with the Intense Organix.

I never fed them at all in veg, I know there is foundation to speed the roots up but I am in no hurry and never had root problems to fix so I gave that a miss. There was another bottle of something in the range but I am not using that either, I sprinkled the OG Granuals in each pot up and just fed water while plants are in the veg tent.

Once in the flower tent for the first 2 weeks of flower I fed them 2ml of Grow only, weeks 3 and 4 I fed them 1ml Grow and 1ml of Bloom and then from week 5 onwards I am planning on 2ml of Bloom. When they look like they are a couple of week from finished I will the give them plain water. 

These nutes are new to me so I am just learning with them but so far my schedule is paying off and the plants are looking great. 

Pineapple Skunk @ day 26

large.P1320267.jpg

large.P1320172.jpg

My Wonder Kush crosses are looking good, I have just potted them up into 1 litre pots, Fruitbowl x Wonder Kush at the front, Pineapple Skunk x Wonder Kush at the back.

Both these hybrids are available in the subbies seeds.

Smokebelch Wonder Kush Hybrids

large.P1320220.jpg

My reveging Chemdawg cut is finally in veg again, I have potted her up into a 3.5 litre pot.

Chemdawg Reveg 

large.P1320216.jpg

Finally I just gotta show you this mad Anesia Seeds plant, she went 82 days and fattened right up, those two big fat colas had a bit of mold just starting to form inside so I had to clean those up a bit, not full on bud rot so I was lucky I chopped when I did.

Banana Mac @ Day 82

large.P1320260.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 11