Multistrains, 4 New Strains Plus Other HSO Goodies

Thanks to @HSO-Mark this year is going to the year of growing loads of Humboldt Seeds for me. As always many thanks for the seeds dude.

I recently received a pack of Velvet Octaine and Lemon Citron fresh from the brand new range of strains from Humboldt Seeds and I put 2 of each into some wet paper towels, after they had all germinated they went into some small starter pots in some Plant Magic compost, I have ended up with three. I asked Mark to choose the strains for me, my only request is they have to taste nice in my vapes.

The two Velvet Octanes shot up and have given me no problems so far. The Lemon Citrons were more fussy, one never made it and the other came up and then stopped growing for 5 days, I thought it was a goner but I kept it wet and all of a sudden it started growing again so at least I have one still.

New HSO Strains

large.P1300381.jpg

Velvet Octanes

large.P1310116.jpg

Lemon Citron

large.P1310122.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 13

I am waiting on some more HSO seeds that Mark has also kindly sent me, two of the new Sherbinski strains Lingerie and San Bacio Gelato, they haven't dropped through the letter box yet so watch this space for these in a few weeks time.

Last night I chopped down a beautiful tall and smelly HSO Blue Fire plant that I have had in flower for the past 10 weeks, she is very frosty and smells exotic, I could really taste the Blueberry in the finger hash that

I was vaping last night. I cant wait until she is dry as I have been told she should taste amazing.

Blue Fire Chopped @ day 72

large.P1300847.jpg

large.P1300850.jpg

large.P1300859.jpg

large.P1300867.jpg

large.P1300890.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 19

Hey mate, some nice strain’s gonna be getting their grow on, in this diary. 
Will be watching along as should be good, I’m waiting on two off the Sherb’s strain’s too. Canny wait pal. 

• Like 5

@Smokebelch So glad you kept a few spots free for these new additions  :yep:

The New Sherbinski strains have started to land so yours should be anyday now  ;)

Lets do this  :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

@InTheSystemThanks dude, yeah Mark sent me a load of nice strains to play with plus I have 2 different HSO pollens to play with so I thought I would document my HSO adventures in one big diary.

@AmoCheers dude, good luck with your HSO adventures, there are some really generous giveaways in here at the moment.

@Jibba jabbaThanks mate, I stared to have my first early vapes of that Blue Fire today, so far its tasty and potent, I think its going to be a winner.

I have lots going on now with my HSO projects but we shall start with the new HSO strains I have been sent to grow and document. 

My two Velvet Octanes are coming along nicely, they outgrew the little pots I started them in so I have potted them up into some 1 litre pots with Plant Magic compost and a little bit of TNC MycorrMax for the micro herd, they are now in the veg tent under my Quantum Board LEDs, all the lighting in my tents is built and supplied by our site sponsor @diyleduk

Velvet Octains

large.P1310163.jpg

The other two brand new HSO strains are 2 from Sherbinski, the seeds only dropped yesterday, later today I am going to wet 3 of each, watch this space for an update when they are up and running.

New Sherbinski Strains for 2020

large.P1310150.jpg

These are two more Pineapple Skunk Smelly cuttings that are getting veged ready for flower, I have always got one of these in flower at the moment.

Pineapple Skunk (Smelly Cut)

large.P1310167.jpg

Way back at the beginning of March I popped 3 HSO Chemdawg Regular seeds, one failed, one was a male the pollen of which I have just collected and one was a female, she has been quietly veging away under my Quantum Board for the last months, she is now in an 11 litre pot and is needing watering every 3 days so she needs to go into flower as soon as my Blue Cheese is chopped next week. I think this is the biggest plant I have ever flowered so this is going to be interesting.

Chemdawg 15 Weeks Veg

large.P1310175.jpg

large.P1310172.jpg

I now have Chemdawg and Pineapple Skunk pollen to hand so lots of fun to be had making seeds with those in the coming weeks. Last week I hit up my Smelly Pineapple Skunk cut with some Sickmeds Wonder Kush pollen so another one for Subbie Seeds is in the pipeline, she will be named Pineapple Wonder or Wonder Skunk, not decided yet. I will demonstrate my pollination method next time I hit something up.

Pineapple Skunk (Smelly Cut) x Wonder Kush

large.P1300838.jpg

large.P1300842.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 14

Lot's going on dude, exciting stuff ;) Blue fire looks magic :yep: 

Good luck with the new strains, glad your Lemon Citron pulled through :) 

• Like 6

joining the show

nice selection @Smokebelch:yep:

since am gonna have nothing indoor till September it will be fun to watch others gardens with these new exotic beauties.especally interested in lemon citron and san bacio but by the look of it there will be plenty to see here.

• Like 4

@jadenugsYeah I am very busy these days dude, the pollen chucking is very addictive. Still not sure the Lemon Citron will make it, it’s growing extremely slowly, I won’t give up yet.

@ANTHONY13Cheers dude, loads to see in here, the Lemon Citron is stuggling, I will put some more in with the Sherbs just incase it doesn’t make it. 

• Like 3

Flower tent light came on a couple of hours ago so I got a few shots of the two HSO ladies I have in flower at the moment. 

The Sour Diesel is ripening nicely as it comes into the late flower period, she smells nice, pine trees and fuel, lovely. She is looking like she might be an early finisher too. 

These HSO plants from the regular range of seeds they do all seem to be vigorous and top drawer genetics.

Sour Diesel # 2 (reg seed) @ day 50

large.P1310208.jpg

large.P1310210.jpg

large.P1310205.jpg

I also have one of my much loved Pineapple Skunk cuts in flower, this is the plant that I hit with the Wonder Kush pollen. I have grown her many times and I know what to feed her to keep her in tip top conditition.

2ml BioBizz Bloom

3ml BioBizz Fishmix

2ml Plant Magic Magnecal 

Pineapple Skunk (Smelly Cut) @ day 36

large.P1310194.jpg

large.P1310197.jpg

I am going to busy tomorrow collecting up this Chemdawg pollen that is sitting on wax paper at the bottom of my Male flower tent. I am going to have lots of fun making Chemdawg hybrids over the next few months. 

Chemdawg Pollen Ready for Collecting 

large.P1310185.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

@Smokebelch you've been busy mate ;)

With the new Sherbinski strains dropping and being added this is going to be epic  :headbang:

Slowly but surely working your way though the HSO line up  ;)

For 36 day's that Pineapple Skunk is developing fast :)

Stay safe brother  :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Pineapple Wonder, that sounds like a really good name to me. 

Looking good mate

Edited by Shumroom
Missing words
  • Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Its been a while, small veging plants are a bit boring to photograph but I am now nearing flowering on some of my new HSO plants so I thought I would do an update in here.

I popped some of the new Sherbinskis strains I was sent and I got 3 out of 4, I also popped another Lemon Citron as the first two I tried were fails, this one seems ok though which is good as I love lemon terps.3

Two San Bacio Gelato and one each of Lingerie and Lemon Citron were all potted up into 1 litre pots so I should see a nice spurt of growth now they they have more space.

HSO Seedlings

large.P1310609.jpg

The two Velvet Octanes are now in have been in their final pots for a while and will be going into the flower tent some time this week I should think. Both plants are cracking, green, lush and vigorous, lovely stuff so far.

Velvet Octanes 

large.P1310618.jpg

large.P1310621.jpg

This is the next plant thats going in the flower tent in a couple of days time. She is a cutting of my favourite Pineapple Skunk smelly pheno, I have some pollen chucking with Chemdawg pollen planned for her when the time is right.

Pineapple Skunk (Smelly Pheno)

large.P1310628.jpg

My reg seeds Chemdawg project is moving along nicely, I have collected the pollen up from the male I flowered out and I have a massive female plant almost 4 week flower so I will make some F2 seeds on a small branch of her.

A big pot of ChemD Pollen

large.P1310484.jpg

The female I veged up for 4 months is an absolute monster, easily the biggest plant I have ever flowered, she is in an 11 litre pot and and I cant wait to see those long colas filling out with flower buds.

Monster Chemdawg Female

large.P1310605.jpg

large.P1310602.jpg

large.P1310599.jpg

large.P1310587.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 12