Tokenrolls Humboldt Seeds Diary - Velvet Octane, Passion Fruit Punch, Sherbinski - San Bacio Gelato, Sherbinski - Sunrise Sherbert

@Exhale if DHL ever get it to me going by the tracking it has been sitting in Liverpool for 9 days and no updates, UPS similar story with all the new heatsinks. I know things are slow but next day seems to be any day lol. My sog plants are most likely to be in 4 inch rockwool cubes or just a rockwool slab cut in to blocks as that works out cheaper will work that out when I get there.

Toke...

• Like 5

On 09/06/2020 at 2:26 PM, tokenroll said:

@Exhale it sure is going to be Intense for me if things go to plan. Im in the process of modding the flower cab atm to take the extra led strips and dropping one of the shelves down low in around 2ft high to suit little sog plants and give a little more height for the top level and some more modding after a round of flowering is complete etc. It's going to be different. Up to my balls really lol, but it's fun and keeps me busy.

Take it easy. Toke...

Well it's better to be busy than bored :dev:

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to say I have ended this diary and any others I had started. Me and the wife have split so I'm basically off living in a tent for awhile, from today.

Please don't respond as I can't answer back due to lack of battery power and the location wont have internet signals.

• Like 6

Really sorry to read this Toke... I hope things sort themselves out - keep your chin up and look after yourself. 

All the best mate. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2020 at 11:48 AM, tokenroll said:

living in a tent

hope your well brother toke, if you get online some how drop us a line that your ok :yep:

good luck brother

sam

• Like 6

@samhigh im back and all is well, just got a lot of catching up to do and bring some plants and kit back. 

Hope your keeping safe and well.

Toke...

• Like 16

6 hours ago, tokenroll said:

im back and all is wel

welcome back brother toke. i think were all suffering from, to much togetherness. our wives and our plants are females, we are totally outnumbered from the start. 

hang in there brother were all going to get through this, been a crazy year. sure would have missed your uninformative diaries with those terrible pics....... lol

sam

• Like 13