Tokenrolls Humboldt Seeds Diary - Velvet Octane, Passion Fruit Punch, Sherbinski - San Bacio Gelato, Sherbinski - Sunrise Sherbert

Just opening this diary up now to say thanks to @HSO-Mark for getting the seeds out to myself and other members here on uk420.

The HSO Velvet Octane and HSO Passion Fruit Punch arrived this morning and five seeds of each strain went straight into shot glasses and some water. They will spend a day in the water and then into little pots of fresh coco. 

Once there is something to see I will start posting the photos and info in my normal way.

The Sherbinski - San Bacio Gelato and  Sherbinski - Sunrise Sherbert seeds will join in with this diary once they arrive.

For now that's it. Hope every is safe and well and enjoys their adventures with their selected strains.

Toke...

• Like 29

Nice strain choices Toke, I was eyeing up Sunrise Sherbet for the old noggin but I'm a colour guy so Purple Matcha it is. Good luck :thisbig:

Edited by oakland2020
  • Like 6

Hey mate cool to see you running these strain’s, especially the Sherbinski Sunrise Sherbet an San Bacio Gelato as those are the same two I have chosen, so I will be watching for tips for these new strain’s. 
Good Luck dude. 

• Like 6

good luck with your latest adventure, Tokenroll, I hope they fly for you.

mine also arrived today, ive a velvet octane, and im going for the 2 gelato strains for the other one, so it should be good to compare gelatos.

now we both just have to get excited every time the letter box goes, till the inevitable resounding plop of seeds on doormat, and its game on.....

There should be some epic diaries on the go with these killer strains….

• Like 8

@tokenroll This has the potential to be one of the best diaries you've ever done on UK420  ;)

4 brand new strains being represented in this diary. Things are going to be hectic in here ;)

Bring it on :headbang: and good luck :cheers:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, HSO-Mark said:

This has the potential to be one of the best diaries you've ever done on UK420  ;)

wow, how do you top some of the other toke classic diaries :yep: going to be budilicous 

On 5/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, Amo said:

Hey mate cool to see you running these strain’s, especially the Sherbinski Sunrise Sherbet an San Bacio Gelato as those are the same two I have chosen, so I will be watching for tips for these new strain’s. 
Good Luck dude. 

same here amo, toke show us the way..................

sam

• Like 7

Took the plunge and ordered a X-Stream 120 Plant Aeroponic Propagator, cloning may be quicker and supply me with a better turnaround when looking to run sog plants. And safe me loosing space to mother plants, as I can just take clones of clones as they need trimmed.  Less grow space used in the house might keep the wife happier. I will update with some pics and no doubt a little review of how much I have been ripped off lol but really how well it works out.

large.5ece9d17b4d64_120siteprop.jpg
Take care folks.
Toke….

Edited by tokenroll
added the image of the product
  • Like 18

@samhigh nothing like pressure from that @HSO-Mark boy lol. This diary should be good but it will be a long running one as I will do various grow styles with some of the strains. So multi flowering back to back and harvests to see what produces the maximum yields.

Now where did I leave the Valium.

Updates tomorrow seedlings are popping up above ground, just waiting on 1 out of 10.

Take care all. Toke...

• Like 12

16 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

Took the plunge and ordered a X-Stream 120 Plant Aeroponic Propagator

SoG, you know it makes sense. 

Last night I was looking at a 20 plant version but it wouldn't fit in my nursery so they lost business! The search continues.

• Like 7

55 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

nothing like pressure from that @HSO-Mark

he is cracking the whip, pics, grow info different grow styles you would think hes wanting a top notch diary or something. actually you and a few of the other guys are pumping out some magazine quality diaries, think you guys have spoiled him lol 

now i have busted his balls,i will take up for him, hso-dina are putting out the strains they just keep coming its a wonder anyone can keep up.

despite the massive pressure from our fearless leader im sure you will do a fine job. :yep:

what grow styles do you have up your sleeve and for which strains ? 

sam

• Like 9

Alright there Toke,

Nice to see another Hso diary on the go your certainly going to be busy for the rest of the year.

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 6

Who needs a mother plant when you have the clone mothership? What a beast lol 

Looking forward to this one mate. Nice strain selection, couldn't resist the Sunrise Sherb myself. 

Bring on the sprouts...

• Like 7