Tokenrolls Humboldt Seeds Diary - Velvet Octane, Passion Fruit Punch, Sherbinski - San Bacio Gelato, Sherbinski - Sunrise Sherbert

@SYZYGY to be honest I will never need more than 25 clones at once. I just went for the bigger tank so things would be more constant, water temps ph etc. 

I had ordered the 80 site but had none in stock and got refunded, nor could I find it any where else so yeah over the top really. Will last me years I hope.

Toke...

• Like 8

On 5/27/2020 at 7:06 PM, tokenroll said:

Took the plunge and ordered a X-Stream 120 Plant Aeroponic Propagator, cloning may be quicker and supply me with a better turnaround when looking to run sog plants. And safe me loosing space to mother plants, as I can just take clones of clones as they need trimmed.  Less grow space used in the house might keep the wife happier. I will update with some pics and no doubt a little review of how much I have been ripped off lol but really how well it works out.

large.5ece9d17b4d64_120siteprop.jpg
Take care folks.
Toke….

You naughty boy you Toke..... Enjoyed your Gorilla SOG diary, look forward to seeing what comes from this mate

• Like 7

I've grown some HSO seeds before and the quality was always great. 

Looking forward to following this diary

:) - “

• Like 3

Just a little note to say there will be some more HSO Strains joining this diary at some point. I have just ordered some HSO - Forbidden Dream, HSO - Lemon Citron, HSO - Blue Dream CBD direct from Dinafem.org. So yeah this diary is going to run well into the xmas season and then some. Full house of HSO and nice to support Dinafem with buying more seeds.

Toke…

• Like 10

On 31/05/2020 at 11:18 AM, tokenroll said:

Just a little note to say there will be some more HSO Strains joining this diary at some point. I have just ordered some HSO - Forbidden Dream, HSO - Lemon Citron, HSO - Blue Dream CBD direct from Dinafem.org. So yeah this diary is going to run well into the xmas season and then some. Full house of HSO and nice to support Dinafem with buying more seeds.

Toke…

Now I'm getting hyped up :headbang:

This is going to be crazy :taz:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

Nice new cloning toy Tokenroll!  Look forward to popping in from time to time to check on your ladies.  Best wishes for it. :hippy:

• Like 3

On 27/05/2020 at 6:12 PM, tokenroll said:

This diary should be good but it will be a long running one as I will do various grow styles with some of the strains. So multi flowering back to back and harvests to see what produces the maximum yields.

That's fine with me mate ;)

Actually better than fine :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Well the postman just arrived with the seeds I ordered on the 31st May from Dinafem.org these will be germinated and put in along with the Seeds For Diaries Seeds since they are all new strains except for the CBD.

Blue Dream CBD 

Forbidden Dream

Lemon Citron

So once the HSO Sherbinski package arrives later today I would imagine, that will be another two strains to bring us up to seven strains. 

That's it for now.

Take care folks. Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 8

Nutrients to be used in this diary are all going to be from @Intense Nutrients I will be using their Coco Nutrients for any of the plants in coco and any plants in Rockwool will be grown in Intense Nutrients 60/40 every thing will be drain to waste. Full list of these products will be update once they arrive.

Think that's everything covered for now.

Toke...

• Like 5

@Exhale it sure is going to be Intense for me if things go to plan. Im in the process of modding the flower cab atm to take the extra led strips and dropping one of the shelves down low in around 2ft high to suit little sog plants and give a little more height for the top level and some more modding after a round of flowering is complete etc. It's going to be different. Up to my balls really lol, but it's fun and keeps me busy.

Take it easy. Toke...

• Like 5

Busier the better for me I know you like to keep occupied too.

I've some new 2.4L pots I should show you, should be fantastic for SoG I'm putting 16 of them in my tray with a drip feed system of some sort. Need to sort my keepers out first, you'll be putting that aeroponic cloner to good use no doubt?

Keep your pecker up. :yep:

• Like 3