Seeds4diary x Sherbinski.

HSO-Mark

I planted 2 x Purple Matcha and 2 x San Bacio Gelato directly into clean compost on Friday 4pm.

4 days later at 4pm....   I had 1 x Purple Matcha above the surface .

This is the smallest seedling ever. Tiny leaves and not much stalk but alive!

Woke up today ... nothing ...  so I'm thinking 25% germ rate ... I'm going to have to plant 2 more SBG. :wallbash:

However 5 days at 4pm ...  I have 2 San Bacio Gelato above surface :hippy:

Plus a bit of digging and the other Purple Matcha has hatched at tadpole stage ... so looking good.

Just a warning to watch out for longer than expected germination times ... 3 1/2 days is pretty standard for me with femmed seeds .. I've never had them take 5+ days before.

Edited by Geoff
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I've never had them take 5+ days before.

glad there above ground for you, do you always start the seed off in the medium?

i germ in paper towel takes two to three days for nice tails, then in to medium a day or two till she pops the surface, so together thats five or six days. sounds like your right on schedule brother.

congrats some of the first san bac and pm seedlings on uk420, good luck with the grow :bong:

sam

• Like 6

No I plant straight into the compost.

Usually a seed tray with an Inkbird probe.

Temps are fine 24/7 atm so no pad needed.

I usually see something in 3-4 days. Any longer and they don't show as a rule.

15 minutes ago, samhigh said:

congrats some of the first san bac and pm seedlings on uk420, good luck with the grow :bong:

Thanks .. I have 3 x The New at around 7 days old too. Should be a fun summer grow.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Geoff said:

I've never had them take 5+ days before.

i find really fresh seeds take a little longer than a seed thats matured off the vine for a bit?.

• Like 7

I started forbidden dream and passion fruit punch 48hours ago in paper towell now there above compost.

Best ive had ever.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

Has anyones seeds landed yet?

Not today.... :chains: soon I hope though 

:yinyang:

• Like 4

4 hours ago, badbillybob said:

Has anyones seeds landed yet?

Kind have just literally landed  ;) 18.15pm for royal fail lol

Mine had the order paper and left same day's as yours brother  :cheers:

If mine hit the Midlands today others should start to land any day now  :headbang:

Keep me posted folks  ;)

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 11

My La Gelato and Sunrise Sherbert have arrived today at my safe addy. I am picking them up first thing tomorrow :)

Thanks again @HSO-Mark,I'm really excited to grow these special ladies . Diary will be up and running in a few days, happy days indeed :smokin:

atb shire

Edited by shire
spelling
  • Like 9

14 minutes ago, shire said:

My La Gelato and Sunrise Sherbert have arrived today at my safe addy. I am picking them up first thing tomorrow :)

I'm pretty confident now that tomorrow is the day for the majority to land  :yep:

Fun times ahead  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 10

Mine have landed :thumsup::thumsup::thumsup::thumsup:

thanks mark....I completely forgot what I asked for so was excited and extremely pleased to see what I had....will get them wet in the next few days once they have had a chill in the fridge. 

Edited by zen-ken
  • Like 9

Mine got here today :naughty: cheers @HSO-Mark brightened my otherwise shit day up, thank you kind sir.

I shall pop them into soil first opportunity tomorrow! Got some pots cleaned out n some muck ready :yep:

See how a beginner handles the guurrrd stuff :cowboy: yeee haaa!! 

• Like 4