Seeds4diary x Sherbinski.

HSO-Mark

1 hour ago, badbillybob said:

Well its taken almost a full day of mulling over these choices, but I think ive finally settled on the gelatos mate.

ive pmd you Mark, mate. 

they all sound ace tho, I would happily do any of them.

ooh im getting all excited

Got it mate and will reply soon :yep:

1 hour ago, oakland2020 said:

Looking forward to my notifications going absolutely crazy the next few weeks and meeting some new growers on here! 

Thanks again @HSO-Mark!

You should have had mine today lol

Been crazy but that's just what we need. Time to get this rocking  :headbang:

33 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I'm up for testing some of the new Sherbinski strains if I can.

Sorry about your bad news. Best Wishes.

I can fit you in mate :yep: send info via PM please  ;)

6 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@HSO-Mark 5 pages on this post im sure you have enough takers. Ive got purple matcha and LA gelato a few days old. If yer short on takers, which i doubt i could always run some of the lingerie, couldnt afford all 5. I can post a diary to the breeders forum if you like? Only done 2 purple matcha and a single LA gelato. But they cost a fortune and want to stretch out me investment. Tight northern git i am lol

We've had probably the best response ever with this drop :) very cool and privileged to be apart of this forum, no other like it ;)

I can hook you up with some lingerie mate :) the seeds not my wife's old ones lol

Send info over via pm please  :yep:

This is the UK420 I know and love :hippy:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

@HSO-Mark lol  Id take either but if i have to make do with the seeds so be it :)

Indeed this place is amazing. Without it id be clueless. Always someone willing to help or even just offer support. This is why I decided to become a subscriber. Just taking is bad karma. Ive had advice worth 10x what a subscription cost so if i cant throw the team hundred n odd quid when im in a position to then why not.

ill ping over a pm asap. Cheers mark youre a proper chap :yinyang:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, UKsFinest said:

Id be very interested in seeing how it comes up too and would be great to see some hacks to some of those genetics

Will do some hacks with the Jupiter's cock along side making the f5's of that. No guarantees on stability though its a cherry pie cross it loves a good herm haha. Terp central though just need to make it prettier and less leafy. 

• Like 3

@Dinafem-MarkI am interested dude, I let you choose which one you want me to grow out.

I think you said you posted me some HSO seeds a while back, they haven’t arrived yet, I guess they delayed due to covid.

Anyway cheers for letting me know about this and I look forward to seeing what you choose for me.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

6 pages in just a few hours. That's crazy :headbang:

Mark..

i know you are a very popular guy, but as an old friend i must be honest............

i think it may be some bad ass growers

trying to get there hands on

some bad ass genetics

going to be fun to see all the different methods and styles that are used with these genetics and of course the out comes.

thanks bro, for being so loyal to us in such a trying time, please keep me posted on ms. kb 

sam

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, samhigh said:

i think it may be some bad ass growers

trying to get there hands on

some bad ass genetics

100% brother  :yep: after a crappy day this has been a blessing and took my mind of other issues  :yep:

These are the sort of launches I like and it's what the community wants. Just sad I couldn't do sooner, blame China lol

We're back now and I'm not slowing down any. As soon as this is up and running in getting the Dinafem sub-forum rocking  :headbang:

Buy more equipment folks as the amount of diaries that I'll be needing growers for will be unlike anything I've done before  ;)

I hope your all ready :hippy:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 8

51 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

@HSO-Mark lol  Id take either but if i have to make do with the seeds so be it :)

Indeed this place is amazing. Without it id be clueless. Always someone willing to help or even just offer support. This is why I decided to become a subscriber. Just taking is bad karma. Ive had advice worth 10x what a subscription cost so if i cant throw the team hundred n odd quid when im in a position to then why not.

ill ping over a pm asap. Cheers mark youre a proper chap :yinyang:

I can fit you in mate. I've not seen you growing HSO so let's convert you and show you some amazing genetics  ;)

Can you pm me your mailing info please, include a name, address and nominated strains  :yep:

32 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

@Dinafem-MarkI am interested dude, I let you choose which one you want me to grow out.

I think you said you posted me some HSO seeds a while back, they haven’t arrived yet, I guess they delayed due to covid.

Anyway cheers for letting me know about this and I look forward to seeing what you choose for me.

I secured yours first thing this morning before this even went live ;)

Just need the mailing info  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 5

I'd be well interested here. ive just passed week 6 on my Blue Cheese so I got some space. 

San bacio looks delightful.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

Let me think on it brother. I'm drained just trying set this up then I get hit with the wife has a brain tumour. They think benign but more tests are needed  :(

Fuck Mark, i really hope shes ok mate !

All the best and positive vibes yourway mate !!

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark ive pm'd you owd chap. Ill be happy to run the lingerie and any other you feel hasnt been taken up as much as the rest since i have them here. Also leaves three seeds still available for others who might not be in a position to purchase but have the skills to pay the bills and provide you with an excellent diary.

Ive got a few of your strains in the fridge but id been using my pick n mix cheapy beans to practice on. My current effort aint too shabby so i feel quietly confident ill see you n hso right :yep: cheers again owd chap

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Oceanwisdom said:

I'd be well interested here. ive just passed week 6 on my Blue Cheese so I got some space. 

San bacio looks delightful.

Let me get the subscribers sorted first mate :yep:

I'll go through in s few days and I'll pick some "full members" ;)

Like I said. I want everyone who want to try this to get that opportunity but I must follow a few rules  :)

Mark..

• Like 2

Thats a very tempting offer if there is room Id love to run any of these selections 

Cheers

• Like 1

Ooooo would love to run some o these but just flipped to 12/12 and the next one is half started 

Maybe next time :yep:

Edited by McHazy
  • Like 1