Seeds4diary x Sherbinski.

HSO-Mark

5 minutes ago, ~Sanctuary~ said:

It's been a few years I've been down now but I'm just about back up and running, I'll put my name down.

Thanks.

I can't think of anyway to welcome you back  :yep:

I don't think you've done a diary for me in the past but you are a lifetime sub so your in ;)

Could you drop me a PM with your 

Name 

Address 

2 nominated strains  ;)

I'll do the rest :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

@InTheSystem hit me up when your ready and I'll hook you up  ;)

Deal?

Sounds like a done deal to me! Thank you very much mate! HSO is really going to be getting the forum busy with all these new releases and diaries forthcoming.. Just what we all needed I think too! :) 

• Like 4

If anyone's interested. I updated the "strain" guide on Monday so all descriptions are there :)

I've today just put 5 videos up which I'll also link here for your viewing pleasure  ;)

Between "2 pot plants" featuring Sherbinski  :headbang:

Mark.. 

• Like 10

9 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

You can remember back in 2003-2010 when we used to get forums seriously rocking

dam brother its 2020, lets light it up, the more participation the funner it is, maybe some kind of incentive for finishing diaries,so many are abandoned.........

wish all you guys luck, and will tag along with you guys.

let it rock   :punk:

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, seb88 said:

Strains sound lovely! I'd be up for a run in about a month's time if you've not filled up already :)

This first batch is nearly filled mate but I'll definitely sort you out when your ready and have the free space  :headbang:

Mark.. 

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, samhigh said:

maybe some kind of incentive for finishing diaries,so many are abandoned.........

I could maybe do something like a "signed" pack for the best diary with these strains? 

Let me think on it brother. I'm drained just trying set this up then I get hit with the wife has a brain tumour. They think benign but more tests are needed  :(

I'll do something  :)

Mark.. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

Let me think on it brother. I'm drained just trying set this up then I get hit with the wife has a brain tumour. They think benign but more tests are needed 

take all the time you need brother, been praying for you guys nowill just pray a little harder. get well soon ms.kb :hippy:

if you need me just a pm or email away brother

sam

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Sargares said:

@HSO-Mark works for me cheers! Not worth bumping someone out now who can log straight away when I've got some 12 weekers barely going already haha.

Could be a fun run though when I've got some slots. See how they stand up to the current hypey clones. 

Tbh need me some of that sunsrise sherb or whatever its called. Sunset sherb is one of my favourites right now. Prefer it to the gelato's. That with the blueberry headband 3kings. Oh yes. 

Id be very interested in seeing how it comes up too and would be great to see some hacks to some of those genetics

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, samhigh said:

if you need me just a pm or email away brother

Thanks old friend  :)

I'm just trying chuck myself into work, plants and breeding atm. I'm hoping for the best  :yep:

Mark .

• Like 8

Well its taken almost a full day of mulling over these choices, but I think ive finally settled on the gelatos mate.

ive pmd you Mark, mate. 

they all sound ace tho, I would happily do any of them.

ooh im getting all excited

• Like 6

Looking forward to my notifications going absolutely crazy the next few weeks and meeting some new growers on here! 

Thanks again @HSO-Mark!

• Like 3

I'm up for testing some of the new Sherbinski strains if I can.

Sorry about your bad news. Best Wishes.

• Like 2

@HSO-Mark 5 pages on this post im sure you have enough takers. Ive got purple matcha and LA gelato a few days old. If yer short on takers, which i doubt i could always run some of the lingerie, couldnt afford all 5. I can post a diary to the breeders forum if you like? Only done 2 purple matcha and a single LA gelato. But they cost a fortune and want to stretch out me investment. Tight northern git i am lol

ive just read through properly and about your terrible news. Sorry to hear that owd chap mine and my family's best wishes and thoughts go out to you. Stay safe and all the best.

Edited by mikeydoughnut
  • Like 3