Bodhi strains

Trashedagain77

On 11/06/2020 at 0:42 PM, SYZYGY said:

Will def be running a diary but my popping window for some of these won't be until October

Brother, I have to ask, are those Neroli91 and Soulmate destined for popping this month still? I am a bodhi fan :)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

i haven't managed to get any of the bodhi beans wet yet sadly,  i am working through my seed tin in date order trying to use up some older seeds at the minute,   my current grow are seeds from 2016 which i wanted to try and to use up,  and also try smoke wise.  

also i'm not really set up for keepers right now,  hopefully that can change next year so i can then run some more precious beans whilst doing f2's of each strain i grow for preservation and sharing while trying to find a keeper or two,   

i look at bodhi threads on 2 or 3 websites daily and i keep trying to convince myself to grow out a pack or two, but then which ones do you choose for the first run !  

i did bodhi's  blueberry hashplant a few years back which i still have two or three  precious few buds left of,  i really enjoyed that grow and the smokes,  probably the nicest indica i've grown,  a really end of night smoke, heavy eyelid closing stuff,  pheno #9 should have been kept from that grow,  and the crosses from that grow ( with ugorg disco biscuit ) i did two runs of this year and i'm them smoking currently and they are all quite nice smokes,  the cheese leaners from the ugorg side of the cross are probably the nicest though,  didn't get much that tasted or smoked like the bodhi side of the cross,  they didn't come through quite as well  

• Like 5

On 07/10/2020 at 1:39 PM, Oldbear said:

Brother, I have to ask, are those Neroli91 and Soulmate destined for popping this month still? I am a bodhi fan :)

I'd forgot about those, the official bean queue has gone out the window lol 

Haven't got a clue what's going down next but I need to make a decision by Monday. Will be Bodhi or AKBB for sure. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

Black raspberry #1

large.Screenshot_20201121-122647.pnglarge.Screenshot_20201121-122628.png

cherry tunes :smokin:

big thanks to @Oldbear for the recommendation :cheers: 

eta got 4 females and will run them all again as its really hard to pick between them although they are all subtly different

Edited by buddy13
add info
  • Like 15

34 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

right up there with the black cherry punch and my black mac cross in terms of terps :toot:

You'll get thru the jars quick, you keep a cut? 

• Like 1

those black raspberry look great,  how many did you run altogether ? and was there much variety ?  one thing missing is the smoke report,  is it a heavy hitter ? what kind of stone do you get ? my blueberry hashplant stops you dead in your tracks and sits you down,  really couchlocky and headstone,  really perfect for the end of day  

hope i get something that looks and tastes as good as that one from my pack,  nice work buddy

i've some of your black mac cherry punch crosses too, they look some stunning plants aswell,  did you cross anything to the bodhi or do any f2's ? 

Edited by spirit animal - slug
  • Like 3

i got 4/10 females, ran 3 of them so far...the last is in a run now.

#1 is cherry tunes. flowers are sweet cherry on inhale, quite menthol on exhale, nice full body/depth of flavour/ taste. rosin was too mentholy for me.

#2 straight sweet raspberry/ cherry terps... a bit 1 dimensional in flower but great as rosin.

#3 was somewhere in-between the 2.

will be running them all again to get a better idea on yields but i would say they are all medium to good yielders at the moment and #1 being the standout plant so far

I'm not the best for strength but i would say stronger than my black cherry punch which most say is a daytime smoke but I luv the flavour.

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Anyone ever ran more cowbell or DLA 4 Kashmir 22 x 1988G13Hp? Was thinking of purchasing perhaps, peace. 

• Like 1