Bodhi strains

Trashedagain77

Anyone ran any of bodhi'so gear lately?just grabbed Black Triangle  (triangle Kush x g1388hp) just wondering if anyone done any of their g1388hp strains espesh BT. Any experiences and advice appreciated ta.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Trashedagain77 said:

Anyone ran any of bodhi'so gear lately?just grabbed Black Triangle  (triangle Kush x g1388hp) just wondering if anyone done any of their g1388hp strains espesh BT. Any experiences and advice appreciated ta.

Ive heard its good mate most of the stuff you see with the 88ghash turns out very nice.:lucky: 

• Like 7

I think it was me that put you onto that one in the first place but the g13hp generally breeds really heavy hitting indica. The TK is imo the best OG for punch, and breeds a tonne of potency also. So it should kick your ass. 

• Like 7

I have ran Blue Tara, Goji OG, Sunset Daydream and Mother's milk by Bodhi.

All were very good. The Goji and SSDD stood out as excellent. The black Triangle is one of his most popular strains, so should be good.

• Like 8

SSDD is the best I'd bought in recent years. Would love to try Bodhi stuff. Melted my face off, twas lovely.

• Like 6

ran a blueberry hashplant 2 years ago was the nicest heavy hitting indica i've grown,  lovely taste smell and effect,  easy to grow, loaded with trichs,  a keeper in every pack, and as i tend to rotate through my jars and keep the very nicest strains for best i actually had a day smoking one of the phenos last week,  still got a few 1/8ths of two of the phenos in the jars,  still smelling lovely and a knockout smoke,  it's a special occassion smoke these days

managed to bag a few more packs last autumn, a hells angel og cross, 2 jack herer crosses,  a gg#4 cross, a chem cross, and raspberry goji cross,  i reckon if i was cast on a desert island with those packs i'd be set for a lifetime of the best smokes,  am really looking forward to running bodhi  again when i get the chance,  but some older seeds to run first though

he seems to be one of the very best breeders out there and does a lot of line preservation work, he's free and easy with his genetics and is happy for people to use his seeds to do further work with,  in fact he encourages preserving his work and sharing it,    he gets some real nice landraces which he works with too,  some of his dla crosses are supposed to bring on the fear, properly potent weed 

well worth spending you money with him imo, but the good stuff sells out real quick,  attitude has a few of the older strains that you hear people raving about, but don't seem to have got any new stuff recently so maybe bodhi sells all his stuff in the states these days due to demand 

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Trashedagain77 said:

Plan to do a diary bud?

I've just started some Emerald Mountain Tinky Winky which is (Black triangle X Royal kush) X (Triangle Kush X 88 g13 Hash Plant)

• Like 4

@Trashedagain77 I’ve just ran a old school hashplant from Bodhi Pacificnw hashplant x g1388hp real pokey frosty smoke done well off each plant, unfortunately couldn’t re veg her so will have to re invest 

• Like 5

Thanks everyone great replies and yes will do a diary when I get going. Thanks  sargares you persuaded my purchase on the BT should arrive tomorrow. Loving the positive vibes about Bodhi not read anything bad up to now and impressed with some of your experience sounder like the ssdd and goji are legends but loving your reply spirit animal-slug about the blueberry 88hp and your choices great reply. Thanks again everyone 

• Like 4

Good choice for insomniacs!!Some very heavy,sleep inducing plants can be found in those black triangles,the onion scented plants in veg were my faves when I ran them.

• Like 4

I done his more cowbell which if I remember right is cookies x the hash plant you mentioned. Turned out really nice, cookie leaning with small buds but dense enough that the yield was decent. I honestly wish I kept it around as a mum but then again the cookie cross granola funk was probably nicer. Also run his sunshine day dream was a favourite of mine the first time I done it. Years later I run it and wasn't impressed at all. Sure someone mentioned a parent had been changed or something which would make sense.

• Like 4

I keep a Goji Og Mum and a  Silver Mountain Mum for around 5 years . I've run them both a lot over this time. Goji Makes 1st Class Bubble Hash , Full melt with a Piney , Nepalese templeball hash taste.  Silver Mountain is more energetic high than Goji with a lemon chem cleaner  taste. Great work from Bhodi. He has many bits I would like to try. I hear good things about that Triangle Kush too.

Nice one ,

Al :yinyang:

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 6

there is a very good report on the black triangle over on another forum not sure if i'm allowed to mention it's name 

on the bodhi seeds chat page 2592 

if you grow all 10 and get some males be sure to put a little pollen about lots of people are raving about that strain and what will turn up in the open pollenations,  seeds for life too 

• Like 3

I done tranquil elephantiser back in the day and its a heavy heavy smoke. I had to have a cold shower it was that strong.

• Like 3

Ran Black Raspberry a couple of times, fantastic smoke to smooth your head and give you a big smile. Really like his work. Black triangle is on my list 

:bong:

Obie 

• Like 5