Bodhi strains

Trashedagain77

I ran some testers for bodhi, they were "the white" crossed with an afghani. 

it was a lovely smoke...….

• Like 4

Totally loving all of your comments have since purchased Raspberry hashplant (goji og ras pheno x g13 88hp) and got More cowbells remix version chucked in as a freebie BOGOF offer on great lakes! Thanks guys! I read that the cowbell remix version is OGKB cut used instead of the forum cookie cut used in the original cowbells. Sounds yummy! Was the Raspberry hash plant i really wanted cos everyone raves about the Goji. I'm totally spoilt for choice now and need bigger premises lol!  Three cracking g13 88hp crosses where to start? but thinking they should all be happy together give or take a week and an inch or two so hope to crack a few of each be nice to get a couple of variant mothers. Can't wait and yeah would like to chuck some pollen off the black triangle males got some ugorgs blues and footloose which might be interested. Thanks again everyone 

• Like 4

Anyone ever ran or smoked Phone home strain? Sounds delicious its triangle kush x wookie15. Looks nice big frosty nugs. Anyone? Ta.

• Like 2

I’ve managed to get a pack of his wifi43 x g13/88 and the triangle x g13/88 trying to source a few more bits but we aren’t as lucky as the states to get his drops

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/05/2020 at 2:42 PM, Hollandgrows said:

I’ve managed to get a pack of his wifi43 x g13/88 and the triangle x g13/88 trying to source a few more bits but we aren’t as lucky as the states to get his drops

Nice man. Let me know if you run a diary.

Yeah... slim pickings for us, especially when the US-based seed stockists aren't shipping here. I've had an abysmal week and decided I needed seed retail therapy. Went on attitude and grabbed a few wookie crosses that have been on my list for a while and picked a few at random as it's my birthday soon. Fuck it  :spliff:

Deep Line Alchemy 4 - kashmir 22 x 88G13/HP 

Granola Funk - forum cookies x wookie

Soulmate - pinesoul goji x wookie

Neroli 91 - skunk VA x wookie 

Should have some nice gear for xmas, all being well :yinyang: 

• Like 7

did similar myself this week,  not retail therapy  !   just the need to secure some of those great strains before they sell out,  bumped my number of bodhi packs in the fridge to 12 now,  after my 2nd bulk  purchase of some bodhi genes,   got the black triangle ,   got the dla #4  mentioned above and the neroli 91 also mentioned above, then went for a few different dads,  got a sunshine day dream father and another couple of  wookie fathers then add into that some super silver haze and irene og, and there is a lot of genes to work through 

plus i got about 9 freebie seeds with my order,  lots of lovely strains to have a go at from hso g13 labs dinafem barneys farm and more 

just need the time and the space now .................

UioJz3e.jpg

Edited by spirit animal - slug
  • Like 10

The great thing about Bodhi is all of his vars are really interesting and I'd love to grow all of them out which of course is impossible without a an industrial sized farm. He's such a work horse so I never really worry about losing out on his beans till he pops his clogs coz he always delivers and has a great outlook on life as well. You grow plants with a bit of love and ethics, you get great plants imo.

• Like 6

@spirit animal - slug  Nice collection man. Really want to try the Irene OG but for some reason the Grandmother's Hashplant didn't appeal, and already got a Black Triangle bx on the go from Emerald Mountain. Hoping the DLA #4 is every bit as narcotic as it sounds. 

My strain selection is more on feel and vibe these days - option paralysis kicks in when I try to be too reasoned so it's pick on a whim from the heart and ignore the list. Usually works out ;)  

21 minutes ago, spirit animal - slug said:

just need the time and the space now

lol Too right. I've pretty much got my next 3 years projects sketched out.

I've been catching up with your diary man and like your approach with the crosses, it'd be wonderful if you felt comfortable to send some of those beans in for subs one day. I finally have the space now for some cooking - really looking forward to being able to share.

All the best

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Mestizo said:

You grow plants with a bit of love and ethics, you get great plants imo

This exactly :yep:  I'm a big old hippy really and believe that everything created is alive with the intent of its creator, which transmutes into the whole experience, especially the final imbibing. More and more I'm selecting breeders I just get a good vibe from - usually from hearing/reading an interview. 

My focus is now entirely on quality of effect (linked with terp profile of course) and I love plants with a unique character. 

Lot of respect for Bodhi's outlook and approach.

Edited by SYZYGY
  • Like 7

2 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

This exactly :yep:  I'm a big old hippy really and believe that everything created is alive with the intent of it's creator, which transmutes into the whole experience, especially the final imbibing. More and more I'm selecting breeders I just get a good vibe from - usually from hearing/reading an interview. 

My focus is now entirely is on quality of effect (linked with terp profile of course) and I love plants with a unique character. 

Lot of respect for Bodhi's outlook and approach.

Absolutely man agree with this, and the stuff I've listened too / read of Bodhi has a really good vibe.  Its why i ditched some Ethos stuff. Just didn't want to support that shit, plus why UGORG going the same way. Got to support what you believe in. For me if I'm smoking on something that doesn't feel right it starts to play with my mind and I stop enjoying the smoke. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Lean Bear said:

For me if I'm smoking on something that doesn't feel right it starts to play with my mind and I stop enjoying the smoke

I find the same brother. It's like there's been some bad blood in the creation sometimes and it spills through. The human vibe and intention is a key part of the environment as far as I'm concerned, and plays a subtle but powerful role in gene expression. A certain amount of respect and reverence for the spirit of the plant (and gene pool) is needed IMO. 

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, SYZYGY said:

A certain amount of respect and reverence for the spirit of the plant (and gene pool) is needed IMO. 

This is a bloody good point. I also play music with my girls and spend a lot of time with them. Hand feeding always and generally interacting with them. I love my girls, the meds they provide improve my Mrs and my life quality in a way nothing else does. Bom shiva 

:bong:

I should add, Bodhi along with Trichome jungle who seems to have a similar vibe when I've listened to them on podcasts 

Edited by Oldbear
More info
  • Like 6

agree about the variety of interesting plants he is given, works with and selects,   loads of important strains from recent times. and good building blocks for the future. lots of breeders are using his seeds for their own crosses.  the varying goji and ssdd phenos are in a lot of crosses.  

his trips to the himalayas are interesting to read up on too. his seed collecting missions look great.  he must have a lot of doors opened to him through his contacts and people who respect his attitude and ethos, plus people just sending him seeds from around the world,  wouldn't that be a marvellous thing,  opening up packages of random seeds every morning sent in by people who know their beans,  great and unique strains arriving daily.  also quite fustrating with soooo many to deal with 

the choice of seeds these days is so overwhelming, the bodhi strains seem nice and simple crosses,  old school favourites to well regarded dads  plenty of flavours and terps,  long flowering sativas to nice quick indicas,  something for everyone.  i don't think you would go wrong with a bodhi only seed tin 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Oldbear said:

This is a bloody good point. I also play music with my girls and spend a lot of time with them. Hand feeding always and generally interacting with them. I love my girls, the meds they provide improve my Mrs and my life quality in a way nothing else does. Bom shiva 

:bong:

I should add, Bodhi along with Trichome jungle who seems to have a similar vibe when I've listened to them on podcasts 

Bom Shiva :oldtoker: I like to think of it as nurturing a relationship with the spirit of the plant, rather than just nurturing the plant. I unashamedly tell my girls I love them everyday, thank them, and try to check my energy before entering the groom. 

Will check out the Trichome Jungle podcast, cheers :) 

• Like 7