Bodhi strains

Trashedagain77

Good memory, I rang the more cowbell next to granola funk, both bodhi strains and cookie crosses. I thought the granola was better tasting almost orangey cookies. That said I'd run the more cowbell again as found that a strong smoke. Can't go wrong with it and yeah I'd happily run it again. Think I lost most the photos of it on an old phone which is long gone. 

• Like 2

Thanks Blackpool bouncer and thanks Stummer for your reply I'm reassured and pleased with your opinion of the MCB. Reading elsewhere that it's strong smoke so the fact that you were happy with its strength is a bonus as I know you know your stuff and familiar with Bodhi gear so buzzing. Did your phenos vary much in height, smell, effect, flowering times? Thanks mate appreciated. 

• Like 1

I ordered the More cowbell and DLA 4 (kashmir 22 x g13 1988HP). Already have a pack of black triangles so it's a difficult but nice problem to have in choosing which ones to crack. I really want to have a pop at some f2 seeds and also pollinate some UGORG gear with the Bodhi pollen which is why I haven't cracked the black triangle yet cos no ladies to spare Yet!  Any info on the black triangle or DLA4 would be good anyone thanks. Peace. 

• Like 2

Not grown the black triangle, was growing love dawg who's parent is is love triangle. Which is a triangle kush cross. Was smelling proper nice, shit as describing smells but know it was something special. Best mate got nicked for something, so thought best knock it on the head. Gave the plants to my dad's mate who's basically family. He ended up messing up unfortunately, put it down to him using soil nutes with coco. Seen plenty of triangle kush crosses about so guess it's something worthy of being used. Black triangle is deffo a strain I'd like to try. 

As for the more cowbell, I remember it finished quicker than the granola funk. Was frostier looking and purpled up and has real dense buds. Typically cookie cross I believe. Can't remember the smell but I remember being happy with both strains. Which is rare for me as I'm my worse critic as I've recently learnt. Not just saying if, mentioned it to someone else on here fairly recently. I'd happily run the strain again and no doubt will at some point.

• Like 1

Thanks again Stummer I'm looking forward to trying the Bodhi strains and will most certainly let you know how they get on. I've recently cracked eight UGORG Blues so busy with those til April but the Bodhi gear will be next for sure. I'm stopping looking at seeds cos I keep buying them and now have major headaches knowing which ones to do! Thanks again for your reply nice to have a heads up off someone who has been there before ta.

• Like 2

@Trashedagain77 Hi mate. I've not ran either but I picked up DLA#4 as it's meant to have a deeply narcotic and sedative effect.  

I recently done EML's Tinky Winky which is a Black Triangle back cross. The BT leaner is my keeper - very potent but nuanced with a calming, relaxing and anti-stress effect, felt in the body as much as the mind. I find it great for dropping physical tension.  Trashy, hashy, earthy and a little citrus coming through.  

Just received this in the post... forgot I ordered it!

large.bodhi-stuff.jpg

:) 

• Like 7

On 11/06/2020 at 1:42 PM, SYZYGY said:

Don't think the postman quite knew the potential contained within the package he delivered this morning ;) 

large.bodhi-seeds.jpg

@Trashedagain77 Will def be running a diary but my popping window for some of these won't be until October. I look forward to seeing how your Black Triangle packs turns out  :smokin: 

That granola Funk from bodhi is a winner. I grew some cheese x granola Funk that were donated as subbies by the good man @blazeee

Still got a hand ful of f2s I made from them. 

Also crossed the cheese x granola Funk onto a cookieberry clone. Been digging through the cheese x granola Funk side of the f2s. Found one plant in particular that I'd say its probably leaning towards the appalachia (green crack x tresdawg) not that I've grown it or smoked it pure but found some really gassy immonia smells. It stretched almost double its size during flower & seemed to fade nicer & smoke cleaner than the others. That's just my guess anyway. Haven't found anything that's close to cheese.

the cookie Berry is an ogkb cross so kinda easy to pick those out coz they are mutants and super slow veg. 

I heard a few whispers last year that high & lonesome is either making appalachia f3s or is thinking about it. Would love some of them if they ever got released. 

• Like 4

4 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

@Trashedagain77 Hi mate. I've not ran either but I picked up DLA#4 as it's meant to have a deeply narcotic and sedative effect.  

I recently done EML's Tinky Winky which is a Black Triangle back cross. The BT leaner is my keeper - very potent but nuanced with a calming, relaxing and anti-stress effect, felt in the body as much as the mind. I find it great for dropping physical tension.  Trashy, hashy, earthy and a little citrus coming through.  

Just received this in the post... forgot I ordered it!

large.bodhi-stuff.jpg

:) 

Thanks SYZYGY good to hear that the black triangle cross was nice and I promise a diary when I get the Bodhi beans wet later this year. The tastes and effects sound awesome so buzzing. I just cracked 8 blues but two yet to confirm so just a sneaky chance of 1 or 2 black triangle going in too but I think the last two blues will come good. Thanks again. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Welsh Tom said:

That granola Funk from bodhi is a winner. I grew some cheese x granola Funk that were donated as subbies by the good man @blazeee

Still got a hand ful of f2s I made from them. 

Also crossed the cheese x granola Funk onto a cookieberry clone. Been digging through the cheese x granola Funk side of the f2s. Found one plant in particular that I'd say its probably leaning towards the appalachia (green crack x tresdawg) not that I've grown it or smoked it pure but found some really gassy immonia smells. It stretched almost double its size during flower & seemed to fade nicer & smoke cleaner than the others. That's just my guess anyway. Haven't found anything that's close to cheese.

the cookie Berry is an ogkb cross so kinda easy to pick those out coz they are mutants and super slow veg. 

I heard a few whispers last year that high & lonesome is either making appalachia f3s or is thinking about it. Would love some of them if they ever got released. 

Thanks Welsh Tom I envy your parcel so much goodness to go at! I see that you like your wookie crosses but also have a G13 1988HP cross in the DLA 4. I'd like to know how you get on Tom I've never had a wookie heard they taste great and add bulk too. I'll look into the granola too cos Stummer liked it too. Ta for your reply. 

• Like 3

The postie just dropped my Bodhi beans off bless him. Great service from the Tude respect as always, I only posted my dosh on Monday and beans here Thursday!  I'd planned to do four or so UGORG blues so cracked 8 in hope of 3-6 girls but one never made it but happy with 7/8 germ rate and to be honest I could easily have given the non survivor another day or two and would probably have taken but going throw 3 Bodhi more cowbell in with the hopes of just one girl. I was thinking I'm really looking forward to the UGORG blue especially sampling different phenos but it's always nice to have different smoke no matter how nice one is. Blues is going to be my early summer wake and bake day time stuff. Hoping to get some more cowbell so I'll have a bit of evening smoke would be nice. I'll be happy to get one nice plant out of the bunch to be honest. I will do my best to start a diary shortly but work has me a bit busy already this year! 

• Like 5

Just soaking 3 x DLA4 kashmir 22 x 88 G13HP as well I just couldn't help it!  Pleased if I get one lady and will clone. Peace. I Like the narcotic types especially in the winter when your gouched trying to get cosy. Can't wait. Here's wishing life away again. 

• Like 3

I'll try and get round to putting some pics up been working loads so struggled to find time but all three more cowbell up now and two of the three DLA4 I kashmir are above ground. They look like mushrooms at the moment! Soon shed their shells and be on it! Happy days so far and got some UGORG blues too so should be a few ladies in there. Just under two bars of the t5 at the moment in coffee cups. Will keep you updated as I go and some pics soon. Peace. 

• Like 2

Hey all,

have ran through a black triangle pack(in two goes of 6 and 5)

most phenos knocked my socks off 

got a couple of males so chucked some pollen ( and about to chuck again) to make some more f2’s and some crosses.

I have a couple of Bodhi packs still waiting to walk the plank as well.

I heard the Bodhi interview on the potcast and  since then I have followed his journeys and identified with his mantra.

tiptoe

• Like 5

@Bucketboi you planning on sending any of the crosses in for subby seeds? Would love to run the black triangle but seems to go out of stock as soon as it comes in. 

Wizard :oldtoker:

• Like 6