cookies auto

samhigh

1 minute ago, samhigh said:

they were under the 260w  qb 18-6 for 8  weeks, now under 100w qb 24 hr light just them and clones ,for the last couple weeks,

not worried about yield just wanting a little smoke till the photos are ready.

do you think they would be better under 260 in 12-12 ?

sam

• Like 2

It amazes me aye as to how these autos grow and just whack on the flowers so quick and plenty of them too :woot:  I find em hard to deal with and so different from photo growing but they're very handy for a quick turnaround which will certainly fill the jars when done right and this grow looks like that job is being done Sam :yep: 

I'm gonna take a pew and watch on.  Tidy work bud :v: 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, botanics said:

so different from photo growing

the only auto i ran was a industrial plant cbd, i think it was the same time you were growing her and other cbd strains. i just put her in 12-12 with my flowering photos, i knew she  wouldn't grow to her full potential  but i wanted to try a cbd strain, was pleasantly surprised the buds werent huge but rock hard,and the effect was very nice a real mood enhancer and body relaxer.

ill get some pics up getting real frosty, buds still a little lose but still a week or two to go.

sam  

• Like 5

day 63 looks like a couple more weeks at least, may give them a hit of molasses then water the rest of the way.

dina description says 75 days but i will leave them as long as needed to fatten up. :smokin:

large.DSC03289.JPGlarge.DSC03288.JPG

• Like 9

7 hours ago, samhigh said:

the only auto i ran was a industrial plant cbd, i think it was the same time you were growing her and other cbd strains. i just put her in 12-12 with my flowering photos, i knew she  wouldn't grow to her full potential  but i wanted to try a cbd strain, was pleasantly surprised the buds werent huge but rock hard,and the effect was very nice a real mood enhancer and body relaxer.

ill get some pics up getting real frosty, buds still a little lose but still a week or two to go.

sam  

Cookies looking good mate molasses and water to bring them home seems perfect to me. IPCBD is one of my fav strains, great terpene profile, superb relaxer and nice pain relief too, just about to turn my last one into oil or medibles I can’t decide lol Looking forward to  trying the higher CBD strains of the Dinamed Ans Dinamed Kush auto in particular. :oldtoker:

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Must be down and drying by now

i took it down day 70, i messed it up timing of nutes, to early think i stunted them. still have some bud to smoke while waiting on the photos.

still very potent, and tasty, i seen the potential these auto have when grown correctly.  i will try some more in the future.

my apology brother, no more experimenting went back to organics, the material is easy for me to get, no mixing multiple nutes, checking ppm, ec .

just the easiest way for me. 

sam

• Like 4

On 27/07/2020 at 10:20 PM, samhigh said:

my apology brother, no more experimenting went back to organics, the material is easy for me to get, no mixing multiple nutes, checking ppm, ec .

just the easiest way for me. 

No apologies needed brother  ;)

It's good to try new things :yep:

Sometimes they work. Sometimes not :)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

@samhigh You tried "Big roots" by soilking? 

Thinking of giving it a try bit at £35 per 42l it's expensive :(

I know it's a US based company, maybe you tried?

Mark..

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

You tried "Big roots" by soilking? 

never tried it, but it looks close to ff ocean forrest or roots organic.

whats your tea recipe ? 

sam

• Like 1

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

whats your tea recipe ? 

Pretty simple buddy ;)

20l declorinated water

1/2 cup all purpose compost 

1/2 cup worm castings 

1 shot glass guano 

1 shot glass palm tree ash

1 shot glass fish mix

1 shot glass kelp meal 

1 tablespoon micos 

1 tablespoon alfalfa 

1 tablespoon molasses 

Brewers for 48 hours. Recipe amended per stages of growth  ;)

That's the basic base above brother  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 4