cookies auto

samhigh

On 10/06/2020 at 0:44 PM, samhigh said:

the one did start to flower just a bit behind the other two may just have to leave her in longer, get a pic next update

Is the one that's only just started to bloom taller than the others brother? 

But she did auto?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Is the one that's only just started to bloom taller than the others brother? 

But she did auto?

Mark..

she did auto, no taller than the others just about a week behind, i will post pics next update to compare them.

sam

• Like 2

1 minute ago, samhigh said:

i will post pics next update to compare them.

Thanks brother  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 2

Hey mate. These are coming along nicely now. I'll be making these cookies auto my first grow this time around, once I get my tent set back up. I hope they do well for you. I'll hang around if you don't mind. I wanna see how these turn out :yep:

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SeventySeven said:

These are coming along nicely now

thanks brother, these are great for you yo get going with, easy no fuss girls. :hippy:

they flower at around  30 days, i dont do many autos but i learned to keep veg nutes till stretch is over then,  switch to flower nutes they bud while stretching.

sam

• Like 3

12 hours ago, samhigh said:

thanks brother, these are great for you yo get going with, easy no fuss girls. :hippy:

they flower at around  30 days, i dont do many autos but i learned to keep veg nutes till stretch is over then,  switch to flower nutes they bud while stretching.

sam

No fuss I like :)

Thanks mate. Been quite a few years since growing last but I do remember that crossover point with nutes ( switching from grow to bloom nutes) being an issue for me.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2020 at 2:03 PM, Dinafem-Mark said:

But she did auto?

she did auto shes about a week behind the other two, no worries i will just leave her longer.

large.DSC03280.JPG

• Like 7

trying to get the most from the veg area :skin_up:

three cookies autos, blue cheese and the new clones, the two babies lower right hand corner cmog. got clones from the three blue cheese and the new, that are flowering now hope i get a bb in there, but a cheeser wouldn't disappoint either :yep:

have a quart jar of colloidal silver, a friend gave me, he gave it to me to drink for medical reasons. i kindly thank him, but the whole time i was thinking a couple of those clones are going to drink it. lol

large.DSC03281.JPG

• Like 7

Alright there @samhigh

Great idea running the autos in with your veging plants, if you got the space why not, they are certainly preforming well, dunno if I would want to consume the silver tho, sounds like snake oil to me, save it for the plants is what I say if you decide to go down that road.

I have never grown autos either yet, except perhaps the fast ones that are out now, I think I’ll sling a couple of autos in some mud and get them out soon.

Take it easy, Jj :yinyang: 

• Like 4

43 minutes ago, Jibba jabba said:

I have never grown autos either

give em a go jj

2 tips get them in final pots, keep giving veg nutes till stretch is over, felt weird giving veg nutes with bud on her.

havent tried xl auto some of those are pretty big. take a look at lst for autos black pool bouncers diaries hes an auto master.

sam

• Like 4

1 hour ago, HippyHair said:

Dont even need a couple just the one will do. Then pollinate the other clone.

was thinking 1 blue cheese, 1 new, and 1 cmog

then i could do bc, the new, cmog and crosses

have the mothers to the clones in flower, looking for keepers then i may do a cs project :yep:

sam

• Like 3

Hey @samhigh, things are looking good with the Cookies auto mate:yep: Gonna pull up a chair for the rest of the grow if I may. I hope to starting a Cookies and a Gorilla auto for the seeds for diary offer shortly so will be watching how you get on with interest!

ATB man and hope you are well :oldtoker:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fragg said:

Cookies and a Gorilla auto for the seeds for diary

good luck  with the grow brother fragg, not a lot of diaries on the cookies auto, but the ones ive seen with the gorilla auto there some big girls.

glad to have you with us. had to start over so i threw the autos in with the vegging photos. you know starting from scratch that first harvest seems to take an eternity lol  great to see you 

sam

• Like 3