cookies auto

samhigh

cookies auto

happy frog and perlite

green planet medi-one and massive

260 w hlg qb r-spec  18/6

3 gallon pots

had to do some vegging so i thought why not do the cookie autos while vegging my photos. 100% germ on 5 cookie autos, 5 blue cheese, and 1 new.

killed 1 cookie auto trying to get the cap off,my fault should have left it alone lol  the girls are in the nursery under 100w hlg qb, not ran autos much so, it should be a adventure, and where off.

large.DSC03216.JPG

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, samhigh said:

had to do some vegging so i thought why not do the cookie autos while vegging my photos. 100% germ on 5 cookie autos, 5 blue cheese, and 1 new.

Whilst your vegging you might as well knock a few autos out :yep:

Good luck old friend  ;)

You know I'll tag along for this one :yep:

Stay safe stateside  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Good luck old friend 

thanks brother, hope you and mrs kb are well, along with everyone in the uk, spain and everywhere  :yep:

while all the new strains coming out from hso and dina have me really excited i realized there were some older strains i never got to try so ive got some blue cheese in now and some sdg coming up. thinking of running the sdg with some cmog would be a great daytime, night time combo.

dont get me wrong ill get my hands on some of those new ones lol but still a few older ones left to try :skin_up:

sam

• Like 4

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

hope you and mrs kb are well, along with everyone in the uk, spain and everywhere  :yep:

We're find brother, the wife's going a bit crazy lol

Apart from that doing good ;)

1 hour ago, samhigh said:

i realized there were some older strains i never got to try so ive got some blue cheese in now and some sdg coming up. thinking of running the sdg with some cmog would be a great daytime, night time combo.

Don't sleep on those older strains, some real gems in our back catalogue  ;)

Love a bit of SDG  :)

Pretty similar flower times with CMOG and SDG, Grapefruit maybe 7 day's faster but would make a cool grow  ;)

Chat soon brother and stay safe  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 4

I have never had any interest in auto’s, as they don’t really suit my set-up.

But Mark put idea off growing out a couple off auto’s when veging photo’s, an I see your doing exactly that.

So going to follow along to learn abt auto’s an how to grow them, interesting this should be.

Good luck mate.

• Like 5

@Amo I just read over serpents auto grow guide in the autoflower section.

Check it out when you see some of the pics it may peak your interest in autos. I would have to veg the photos anyway so the auto are a extra harvest, nice when you been down so you dont have to wait so long before a harvest. :skin_up:

Sam

• Like 6

On 24/04/2020 at 5:24 PM, samhigh said:

day 8 potted the cookies autos up to there final home, 3 gallon pots. 

under the 260 qb,

large.DSC03220.JPG

Potted up and raring to go  :yep:

Bring it on  :headbang:

Stay safe old friend  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 4

That's some big buds for a cookies. Great job with them Hippyhair. I think it's one of them strains that really beefs up when crossed to a auto. I have some to grow outdoor this year from Mark. Hopefully I can start them 1st of May and grow full organic under the Sun. When I first got into growing auto it was only in my mother room at the time. I made semi auto's/fast versions and was hooked ever since. Even with the little Lowryder auto's I was hooked. Auto's today are crazy compared the little rubbish plant's I used to grow in the mother room.

Edited by brock1
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, HippyHair said:

The one at the back is cookies auto

large.IMG_1646.JPG

she is a monster, you can see in my pics that one of my girls is a little bigger than the others maybe i  have a monster lol

feel free to keep us posted on this monster, pics and a final weigh in, interested to see the yield of this girl. top job

sam

Edited by samhigh
  • Like 7

On 29/04/2020 at 7:20 AM, HippyHair said:

The one at the back is cookies auto

large.IMG_1646.JPG

That's a beast of a plant mate :headbang:

The results I'm seeing from Auto Cookies is quite impressive  ;)

Only seen 2 phenos crop up, 1 is a short but stocky girl whereas the other similar to yours  :)

@samhigh steady progress old friend  :yep:

Stay safe brother  :cheers:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 3