Lively's Dinafem Autos 2020

Lively

Been fucking ripped :furious:

Went for a walk the other day, found this rgsc auto ammo at the auto patch:

large.rsz_ammo_1.jpg

This story is copied and pasted from my rgsc diary as I'm too fucked off to explain it twice..

The cage had been removed and chucked on the 3ft bramble bush next to the plant, and at first I thought a badger/fox/rabbit had been digging at the base of the plant trying to find ferts etc.. didn't see how an animal could have tossed the cage that high but nothing else had been touched and this plant has a good few weeks left yet so didn't think someone would try to harvest it. Had a beer and a smoke and didn't think much of it.. stranger things have happened n all.

Went back this morning, noticed a cleanly cut hawthorn branch in the tunnel leading to the plot. See a couple more clean cut branches as I come into the field where they'd cut back the bush. They put the cut branch wedged across the path to the auto patch, don't know if they meant anything by it :g:Anyway they'd taken every auto within 2/3 weeks of finishing, including the one pictured which wasn't smokeable buds yet just pistils :wanker: cages just thrown about the place, looked a right mess. 

Pretty sure this is kids, or at least someone without much knowledge of growing cannabis. They probably found them that first time, tried to remove the cage on a mid flower plant and carry it off, failing to realise its a bottomless pot and rooted in the ground. What a fucking weapon. Doubt they're aware of this profile/diary if that's the case. The worst part about this is that I can't grow there in the future, and I put a lot of time/effort into working on that plot. I can live with someone pinching a couple buds and moving on... but taking everything they possibly could, not even leaving the lower half of the plants (just pistils) to finish up. 

I managed to harvest a few buds before this happened. I got probably 10-14 grams off the Cheese XXL Auto, staggered harvests over the last week or so as it ripened. I was out of smoke and desperate so I'm ashamed to say I quick dried it lol It smelled really fruity and sweet with a little sour almost cheesy twang to it, didnt really get flavour through after the quick dry but was a decent high. It was more heady with a light stone creeping on after a while, good considering it could have done with another week and was properly dried/cured.

large.rsz_cheesexxl_1.jpglarge.rsz_cheesexxl_2.jpglarge.rsz_cheesexxl_3.jpg

This sour diesel is my biggest auto by far! Most of the diesels have been decent to be fair, hopefully I get to harvest this one.

large.rsz_sourdiesel_1.jpg

large.rsz_sourdiesel_2.jpg

Pretty sure the diesel below was taken.. even the tops got weeks left :wanker:   :wallbash:   :furious:

large.rsz_sourdiesel_3.jpg

Wasnt sure if this widow below had hermied? Didn't have any balls at nodes that I could see, but this and one other widow had what looked like it could be seeds starting to grow in the buds. Doesn't matter now, its some other thieving cunts problem lol

large.rsz_whitewidow_2.jpglarge.rsz_whitewidow_3.jpg

Harvested the top of the widow below, probably got at least 7g off it as it was quite dense nugs when dried. This also had a very fruity, sweet smell while it was growing, but with more of a spicey background. The spice even survived the quick dry and came through on the taste somehow. Really nice calm stone with this stuff. No paranoia or anxiety at all just a relaxed, mainly body high. Again, good considering it could have gone another week easily.

large.rsz_whitewidow_4.jpglarge.rsz_whitewidow_5.jpglarge.rsz_whitewidow_6.jpglarge.rsz_whitewidow_7.jpglarge.rsz_plot_1.jpglarge.rsz_plot_2.jpg

Anyway hopefully I can still get something out of this plot. Fucking sucks to lose it, but just gotta try and get whatever I can out of it now. Minimise the losses etc.

The fuckers will come back, but I'll put measures in place so they wont want to :yep:

• Like 8

2 hours ago, Lively said:

Been fucking ripped :furious:

Went for a walk the other day, found this rgsc auto ammo at the auto patch:

large.rsz_ammo_1.jpg

This story is copied and pasted from my rgsc diary as I'm too fucked off to explain it twice..

The cage had been removed and chucked on the 3ft bramble bush next to the plant, and at first I thought a badger/fox/rabbit had been digging at the base of the plant trying to find ferts etc.. didn't see how an animal could have tossed the cage that high but nothing else had been touched and this plant has a good few weeks left yet so didn't think someone would try to harvest it. Had a beer and a smoke and didn't think much of it.. stranger things have happened n all.

Went back this morning, noticed a cleanly cut hawthorn branch in the tunnel leading to the plot. See a couple more clean cut branches as I come into the field where they'd cut back the bush. They put the cut branch wedged across the path to the auto patch, don't know if they meant anything by it :g:Anyway they'd taken every auto within 2/3 weeks of finishing, including the one pictured which wasn't smokeable buds yet just pistils :wanker: cages just thrown about the place, looked a right mess. 

Pretty sure this is kids, or at least someone without much knowledge of growing cannabis. They probably found them that first time, tried to remove the cage on a mid flower plant and carry it off, failing to realise its a bottomless pot and rooted in the ground. What a fucking weapon. Doubt they're aware of this profile/diary if that's the case. The worst part about this is that I can't grow there in the future, and I put a lot of time/effort into working on that plot. I can live with someone pinching a couple buds and moving on... but taking everything they possibly could, not even leaving the lower half of the plants (just pistils) to finish up. 

I managed to harvest a few buds before this happened. I got probably 10-14 grams off the Cheese XXL Auto, staggered harvests over the last week or so as it ripened. I was out of smoke and desperate so I'm ashamed to say I quick dried it lol It smelled really fruity and sweet with a little sour almost cheesy twang to it, didnt really get flavour through after the quick dry but was a decent high. It was more heady with a light stone creeping on after a while, good considering it could have done with another week and was properly dried/cured.

large.rsz_cheesexxl_1.jpglarge.rsz_cheesexxl_2.jpglarge.rsz_cheesexxl_3.jpg

This sour diesel is my biggest auto by far! Most of the diesels have been decent to be fair, hopefully I get to harvest this one.

large.rsz_sourdiesel_1.jpg

large.rsz_sourdiesel_2.jpg

Pretty sure the diesel below was taken.. even the tops got weeks left :wanker:   :wallbash:   :furious:

large.rsz_sourdiesel_3.jpg

Wasnt sure if this widow below had hermied? Didn't have any balls at nodes that I could see, but this and one other widow had what looked like it could be seeds starting to grow in the buds. Doesn't matter now, its some other thieving cunts problem lol

large.rsz_whitewidow_2.jpglarge.rsz_whitewidow_3.jpg

Harvested the top of the widow below, probably got at least 7g off it as it was quite dense nugs when dried. This also had a very fruity, sweet smell while it was growing, but with more of a spicey background. The spice even survived the quick dry and came through on the taste somehow. Really nice calm stone with this stuff. No paranoia or anxiety at all just a relaxed, mainly body high. Again, good considering it could have gone another week easily.

large.rsz_whitewidow_4.jpglarge.rsz_whitewidow_5.jpglarge.rsz_whitewidow_6.jpglarge.rsz_whitewidow_7.jpglarge.rsz_plot_1.jpglarge.rsz_plot_2.jpg

Anyway hopefully I can still get something out of this plot. Fucking sucks to lose it, but just gotta try and get whatever I can out of it now. Minimise the losses etc.

The fuckers will come back, but I'll put measures in place so they wont want to :yep:

So they found your patch took some but not all??

If you still got some there then id camp there with a machete man go Rambo on there asses what happens in the bush stays in the bush .who they gunna tell?? 

It's open season for hunting at this point mate get all creative 

5 hours ago, B-real said:

So they found your patch took some but not all?

Yeah the wankers took about 5/6 autos.

5 hours ago, B-real said:

If you still got some there then id camp there with a machete man go Rambo on there asses what happens in the bush stays in the bush .who they gunna tell?? 

It's open season for hunting at this point mate get all creative 

Not gonna post it on here just in case the ripper is on the forum etc, but I got a plan

• Like 3

Really sorry to hear about this - what a bunch of absolute c***s! Do you reckon they spotted the other plot as well - if so, they could be back. Get some double razor wire and electric cable rigged to give the fuckers a nice surprise.

• Like 3

@PermanentWaves @Exile420 @B-real

Thanks guys.

Oh they're definitely coming back.. there's still loads of autos there at different stages, and you can't miss the photo plot when you walk to the autos.

They'll be getting a suprise that's for sure 

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/05/2020 at 9:22 PM, Lively said:

Planted out the autos this morning :)

After their journey in the bags for life..

large.rsz_img_20200525_053948.jpg

Random seedling pics

large.rsz_img_20200525_082403.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082314.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082321.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082356.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082410.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082430.jpg

Just about make out the label saying its a cheese xxl

large.rsz_img_20200525_082537.jpg

Used beer traps for slugs again instead of pellets

large.rsz_img_20200525_082551.jpg

Plot shot when I'd finished.

large.rsz_img_20200525_082235.jpg

Still a few more to go in, but all dinafem autos now in the ground :yep:

I mean really, what a fantastically perfect growing spot!

• Like 3

23 hours ago, MC2 said:

I mean really, what a fantastically perfect growing spot!

Thanks, it would have been if they didn't all get stolen! To be fair this was always a cheeky plot in terms of location, especially the auto patch.. 

Lessons learnt though and life goes on :)

• Like 3

Such a shame to not be able to finish this diary properly. Especially as @Dinafem-Mark so kindly sorted the seeds for me/us all.

I'll post in here soon with some info on how the autos did and what the smoke was like of the small amount I salvaged :)

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Lively said:

Thanks, it would have been if they didn't all get stolen! To be fair this was always a cheeky plot in terms of location, especially the auto patch..

Oh what a bollock. I'm so sorry. A few days ago my teenage son reported to me that some of his friends had found a guerrilla plot a few villages from us (near a housing conversion well known for older hippy types). I educated him and asked him to report back to his friends before they nicked them all. In the end he said they only nicked two or three (out of the estimated thirty that were there). Not terribly sure I believed them though...

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, MC2 said:

Oh what a bollock. I'm so sorry. A few days ago my teenage son reported to me that some of his friends had found a guerrilla plot a few villages from us (near a housing conversion well known for older hippy types). I educated him and asked him to report back to his friends before they nicked them all. In the end he said they only nicked two or three (out of the estimated thirty that were there). Not terribly sure I believed them though...

Are you in the South east mate, I might need to have a word with him lol 

There were indeed 30 odd autos.. and they took all of them. I hope he educated his friends because if I find them there ill have to do it myself..

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Lively said:

Such a shame to not be able to finish this diary properly. Especially as @Dinafem-Mark so kindly sorted the seeds for me/us all.

Just one of those perils of outdoor farming mate :(

Definitely not your fault  :yep:

Did everything get robbed mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Just one of those perils of outdoor farming mate :(

Definitely not your fault  :yep:

Did everything get robbed mate?

All the best :bong:

Mark..

Yeah true mate it comes with the territory.

Well I planted 30 autos, roughly half being dinafem. I harvested a small early mwf that auto'd, maybe half the Cheese xxl and a couple early tops from a white widow..

They took everything else :wanker: I'd say half the plants minimum weren't even smokeable, definitely a few weeks off at best.

I'll post some info on how the plants grew and what the smoke was like etc, just busy with work at the minute. Hope you're good man :)

• Like 2