Lively's Dinafem Autos 2020

Lively

Planted out the autos this morning :)

After their journey in the bags for life..

large.rsz_img_20200525_053948.jpg

Random seedling pics

large.rsz_img_20200525_082403.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082314.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082321.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082356.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082410.jpglarge.rsz_img_20200525_082430.jpg

Just about make out the label saying its a cheese xxl

large.rsz_img_20200525_082537.jpg

Used beer traps for slugs again instead of pellets

large.rsz_img_20200525_082551.jpg

Plot shot when I'd finished.

large.rsz_img_20200525_082235.jpg

Still a few more to go in, but all dinafem autos now in the ground :yep:

• Like 12

@LivelyUpYourself Into mother nature hands they go  ;)

Nice job on the plant out mate :yep:

Really cool to see the outdoor diaries finally kicking into gear :headbang:

Thank you as always for the outdoor update :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

Cheers mate @Dinafem-Mark. Always nice to get them in the ground and watch them go :)

I used slightly wider cages for the autos this year to give them a bit more breathing space :yep:

You doing any outdoors this year? 

3 hours ago, seb88 said:

Awesome looking plot mate, some serious effort has gone into that!

All the best for season :)

Thanks mate you too :)

Your plot looks good too and seems like you did well with slims outdoor seed starter box :yep:

• 4 weeks later...

Going ok thanks man @Exile420 will get an update in soon didn't realise it's been a month! Time flies and all that..

Edited by Lively
tag
  • Like 2

This is one of the cleanest diaries I've seen everything looks the dogs mate military prep :badass: smash it

Edited by whats_luring
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, whats_luring said:

This is one of the cleanest diaries I've seen everything looks the dogs mate military prep :badass: smash it

Thanks mate  :)

Went to see the autos this evening in the heat :sweaty:

Update in the morning.

• Like 1

On 25/05/2020 at 9:22 PM, Lively said:

Used beer traps for slugs again instead of pellets

large.rsz_img_20200525_082551.jpg

At least they will die happy lol

• Like 1

Update time :guitar:

So I paid a visit to the auto patch yesterday evening and everything's looking ok. All healthy.. some runts in there but I'm hoping the ones in early flower will stretch more and there's a few either just starting flower or still in veg that should get some more growth on.

For me autos are just a nice early treat. Good way to try out more exotic strains that might not finish in the UK from photo seed and fun to grow/harvest in the sun. So not too bothered if they stay compact, just hope they finish up nicely :)

There's also a bunch of later planted rgsc auto ammo in there which are the smaller ones in the plot photo below.

large.rsz_autoplot1.jpglarge.rsz_ammocbd1.jpglarge.rsz_ammocbd2.jpglarge.rsz_cheesexxl1.jpglarge.rsz_cheesexxl2.jpglarge.rsz_cheesexxl3.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel1.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel10.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel11.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel2.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel3.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel4.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel5.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel6.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel7.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel8.jpglarge.rsz_sdiesel9.jpglarge.rsz_wwa1.jpglarge.rsz_wwa2.jpglarge.rsz_wwa3.jpglarge.rsz_wwa4.jpglarge.rsz_wwa5.jpglarge.rsz_wwa15.jpglarge.rsz_wwa6.jpglarge.rsz_wwa7.jpglarge.rsz_wwa8.jpglarge.rsz_wwa9.jpglarge.rsz_wwa10.jpglarge.rsz_wwa11.jpglarge.rsz_wwa12.jpglarge.rsz_wwa13.jpglarge.rsz_wwa14.jpg

The cheese xxl looks like it''ll be the first dinafem harvest this year! It hasn't quite lived up to it's xxl name in my hands but I've got hardly any smoke left until harvest so bring on the buds lol I was worried this strain would stink as this plots near a footpath, but its not kicking up yet. Some nice smells coming from the plot in general..

Might put a sprinkle of SOP down next visit. Hope everyone's having a good season :skin_up:

• Like 8

Photos from yesterdays walk :)

large.rsz_cheesexxl_1.jpglarge.rsz_cheesexxl_2.jpglarge.rsz_cheesexxl_3.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_1.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_2.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_3.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_4.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_5.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_6.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_7.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_8.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_9.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_10.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_11.jpglarge.rsz_sour_diesel_12.jpglarge.rsz_white_widow_1.jpglarge.rsz_white_widow_2.jpglarge.rsz_white_widow_3.jpglarge.rsz_white_widow_4.jpg

Bloody phone ran out of battery before I could get them all. 

Gave the flowering ones some potash and strimmed back the weeds. It was a bit cloudy so I used a couple buckets as a stool and smoked a joint with a flask of coffee :skin_up:They seem to be getting a pretty good breeze going through the patch so hopefully won't get too much mould.

The cheese xxl has got quite a sweet/sour almost fruity smell at the minute, really nice. Definitely a lingering smell in the patch already when I emerge from the bushes.. The sour diesels have impressed me so far, one in particular in the photos is a really nice size and still growing :guitar:

• Like 7

1 hour ago, PermanentWaves said:

Looking huge and healthy, @Lively. I wish my White Widow was the same size as yours :yep:.

There are some runts in there and I wish they were bigger anyway.. but not bad considering the lack of rain up until recently. 

Yours look happy and healthy, and the others are a good size :yep:

• Like 1