Humboldt Seeds Organisation’s Lost Coast Skunk Auto

Alright there @Jack010

A shame that the weather got to your buds  before you did, at least you got a few sample buds tho so not all was lost.

Do you have anything else outdoors to make up for the loss?

Hopefully a better season next year.

Take it easy. Jj:yinyang:

• Like 1

Got 4 different strains from flighty, Sweet seeds gp fv, cc fv and kk fv and Female seeds red purps which was late plant and ain’t been back

Just praying for a great end of season, not got much hope as it’s humid as fuck cos it’s rained loads and warm as fuck all the time

large.B3FD64C6-8B68-4DA7-A731-936DC8C57208.jpeg

So, it’s now time to say farewell to this diary with the final post on the smoke report.....

My 3 kids slept over their Nans and the missis went to bingo so I decided to take the opportunity to sample my few buds of the Chem-Bomb Auto.

I got to say that I like this strain.

The taste was a bit piney but followed with a lemony/orangey after taste, lovely.

Bit of a creeper from the high point of view, a nice relaxing stone, not to strong to keep you glued to the chair and forget your name sort of high, was just the right strength to chill and watch a film , have a munch and then get your head down. Proper mellow stone.

Gutted I didn’t get more as iv got enough for one more smoke and that’s it , so will keep it in the jar for Christmas 

Would like to thank Mark and the HSO team for the seeds , was a pleasure to try the strain and I might be the first to try it outdoors in the UK :toldya:

Thanks to everyone who liked and commented in the diary

Its been emotional 

Good luck to everyone else who still has plants out, hope this sunny weather lasts for us all

Wow. sorry to here about your misfortune @Jack010.

I guess the bright side is at least you have enough to do a smoke report.

I have had a very dry and hot summer with my girls.

They never got a chance to thrive, but I managed to keep them alive.

I am only expecting to get maybe two ounces and i am happy with that for the first time doing a GG.

Looking forward too reading your smoke report on Chem-Bomb Auto.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Bud Buddy said:

Looking forward too reading your smoke report on Chem-Bomb Auto.

That was my smoke report on the chem bomb auto   lol

Did you think it was the Lost Coast Skunk Auto???

All got eaten by rabbits , I did a smoke report on them last year.

@HSO-Mark can you please change the name of this diary mate to chem-bomb auto ???? 

On 17/09/2020 at 2:13 PM, Jack010 said:

HSO-Mark can you please change the name of this diary mate to chem-bomb auto ??

Alright there Jack,

Mark is having some time off, for a bit, not too sure if he is even coming back, but that said Shirley the mods might be able to help you out @Dodgee there’s one or @Smokebelch another, or even @lildaveham  :hippy:

Take it easy. Jj :yinyang:

• Like 1